Profile: Ravindra
About
User Name: Ravindra
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 740
[0.07% of all post / 0.16 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: My eyesight is 0.04. (British English)
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2021 5:09:02 AM
Thank you Fouindit. Am, as of writing this, fine. When this virus is present everywhere, one only stands a chance of not getting ainflilcted by it.
There are no denials that the medical, para medical, personnel at crematoriums and graveyards, law and order keeping force, many compassionate people, to some extent governments, our High Courts, are doing commendable work. I salute them.
I agree with you that the sad part is, to let in this gravest situation to happen.
May Jesus blesses every one.
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 10:31:05 AM
Mr Ramachandra Guha, the most respected Historian, has said that, India being so vast, with huge population, many diversities, lot complexities, is the toughest country to be governed by any, if not by this present rulers. This being so in normal situations, with the given alarming and very gloomy situation all over the country, it's most impossible and impracticable to rule and deliver the emergency requirements. I too agree with the Historian. What is unpalatable is, the state and central governments governments had had one full year, since the first infliction, to decisively put the rudimentary medical requirements in place. Such actions, if were put in, could have mitigated the gravity arising out of the macabre dance of the Corona's deaths. Better late than never. Now that a massive help is pouring in from all over the country, am sure the governments would set aside every other agenda and arrest the loss of further human life.
May God bless everyone.
Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 6:36:24 AM
Hello FounDit, hope you and your family are safe.
Wonder who has uploaded the one you find 'just normal'! There is no denial that governments are tightening their belts and effecting corrections not a minute too soon. The present denomination's unwillingness to recognise and respect dissent, differences in opinion or beliefs; lust for power at any cost; and hero worship; coupled with the constitutional institutions chiefs unwillingness to ascertain their power has wrought unprecedented and unimaginable plight on every single inhabitant of this country, excepting the politicians and the power wielding because their lives are precious. If that reporter's 'normalcy' were prevailing, why many countries are rushing medical aid, including oxygen to us!?
Wish that wisdom dawns on the governance and discharge their responsibilities. Most importantly, the public should trust the medical advice than their heroes and politicians and shun religious gatherings, fun and frolic at cricket matches or other, behaving irresponsibly while in public endangering others' life.
May God bless every one.
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 7:54:18 AM
Hi Drag0nspeaker and Sarrriesfan,
How are you? It was a long time since visiting here.
How are things there? Here, in Bangalore, it's scary. The second dose of vaccine is due on tomorrow.
How about you and your family? Please take care and stay safe.
May Jesus bless all.
Topic: Jen
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 6:19:39 AM
Thank you Thar. Am fine. Had had the first dose. Stocks are running out everywhere.
May Jesus bless every one.
Topic: Jen
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2021 7:53:31 AM
Hello Thar,
Namaste. How are you? It was a long time since visiting here.
Have you had the vaccine? Please take care and stay safe.
May Jesus bless every one.
Topic: happy new year
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2020 5:45:57 AM
Wishing you all a happy new year.
May God bless every one.
Topic: I have a ulcer in my right side mouth.
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2020 5:47:26 AM
Romany, I envy your erudition to spread the answer across! Lovely.
May Jesus bless you.

Envy, after all, comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had.
Jodi Picoult

Topic: may/let
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 5:20:16 AM
Thank you sureshot. Slipped there.

Whenever you correct someone's grammar just remember that nobody likes you.
Jim Gaffigan

But I do welcome every Teacher.
Topic: may/let
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 5:47:46 AM
Thank you FounDit for those lyrics of a song. Lovely! Even more lovelier are the last two lines:
"Let me be
What you're thinking of"

"I am who I am because of you."
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook