Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Currency, Gold and FED
Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:58:21 AM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
ksr wrote:
Funny that people have been using a computer with internet for quite sometime now and don't know that clicking on a website that doesn't end in .exe doesn't download any stuff unless pop up blocker is switched off, just to keep themselves from being up-to-date!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzNVrZ5Q_s

Most of the people don't know what .exe, .htm, .asp, .php or such are and only 0,09% of them are clever enough to look at the bottom line of their browser before they click, and for some years they have been taught not to click on suspicious looking links in suspicious sites. So, when you give a link here, whether you're a newbie or an esteemed member, always tell what that link is.

Doesn't the topic tell you what the link is about?? lol
Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:48:54 PM
Funny that people have been using a computer with internet for quite sometime now and don't know that clicking on a website that doesn't end in .exe doesn't download any stuff unless pop up blocker is switched off, just to keep themselves from being up-to-date!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKzNVrZ5Q_s
Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 8:09:01 PM
I never heard of the Thomas Jefferson Email!! :)
This documentary is about how money is brought into existence, what it's backed by and how it's related to the common mans efforts.
Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010 12:34:44 PM
I was watching this documentary yesterday and it got me thinking if many people are aware of this or not:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/money-banking/

Please share your thoughts on this subject and your action plans.
Topic: GAME: Change 3 of 6 letters now
Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 5:42:15 PM
relish >> sheath
Topic: Association game
Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 5:34:40 PM
equality
Topic: Destiny
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:43:12 PM
JPK wrote:
ksr wrote:
A lot of people say that they don't believe in destiny. I say destiny is not something to be believed in or not.

The way I see it, someone who believes in destiny believes that...............

Feel free to disagree or to add to my personal definition!

I partially agree with you. I believe that our final destination is predetermined. But that again is determined by the choices we make.

For example, if a person at A knows that if he chooses B, he will get what he wants but if he doesnt choose B, he will not get it or get something else. Under this condition, its the persons choice making his destiny.

But there are circumstances where you can do nothing. No matter how much you try, you just cant change what is, unless its time to change has come. Can this time be a part of the inevitable or is it that the approach is wrong?? Brick wall

I also believe that whatever happens, happens for some good hidden reason that we are unaware of and later in life, we will be thankful for whatever happened in the past.

If everything is predetermined, then why cant we just sit back and relax and let things happen when they will have to happen? If we make this choice, then we know already that nothing is going to change because action is required for things to move. With this choice made, are we changing destiny? Think
Topic: Destiny
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:13:46 PM
A lot of people say that they don't believe in destiny. I say destiny is not something to be believed in or not.

TFD defines destiny as this:
des·ti·ny
n. pl. des·ti·nies
1. The inevitable or necessary fate to which a particular person or thing is destined; one's lot.
2. A predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control:
3. The power or agency thought to predetermine events

I define destiny as the lack of any choice, accepting whats comes before us and it is ensued from the lack of action or a wrong action of our own.

I'd love to know what others think about it.
Topic: Pet Peeves
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:02:53 PM
which word would be right to use 'anyway' or 'anyways'?
Because 'anyways' is very common, but the word 'any', already is plural, isnt it?