Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 41
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Could somebody help me to translate this text on a coin
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:25:50 PM
mpkunst wrote:
I have a rare coin/token and I want to know what it was used for. I think the best way is to start translating the text. I think that the token is a religious token.
Can somebody comfirm that?
I will really appreciate if users on this forum take the time to take a look at this token.

Thank you.

https://www.coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=298089

In the name of of Allah the Merciful

Allah

Mohamed
Topic: PLease help, I want a tatto and I don't want to make a mistake
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:22:38 PM
Hi, Kitti should be written in Arabic in this was:
كيتي
Topic: Are you with or against the Palestinians to declare their own state?
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 7:40:32 AM
Are you with or against the Palestinians to declare their own state?
Topic: I need help with this..
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2010 3:19:12 AM
The first pic. Means nothing it just litters beside number 12.
The second: lost.
The third: Tung – Crazy.
The forth: I don’t sure but he maybe he tries to write “Aisha”.
The fifth: there are Arabic litters but maybe they are Persian words.
The sixth: 0168.
The Seventh: they are Arabic names Makarem Shukri Ali Shukri also there is police beside unclear words.
The eighth: I think it’s an Arabic slang, not clear what he does mean.
Topic: AMERICAN MOSQUE MADNESS AT GROUND ZERO
Posted: Thursday, August 5, 2010 3:07:50 AM
Hi I’m a Muslim, I listened to the video, I listened to his words “Islam is despise the American civilization and every Muslim denies this is a liar”.
Simply, I don’t despise the U.S or the American civilization, I do respect them… And I’m not a liar.
Topic: Democracy
Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 2:50:12 PM
Thanks.
Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 1:03:19 PM
Wanderer wrote:

Your post is a criticism of the U.S. policies in Iraq and a complaint that the people do not want to have Democracy...If Arab countries want to be respected they must control these men.

You imagine the terrorists live between us or we go together to the gardens, we know nothing about them and their life.

You didn't accept my criticism for what the U.S government do in Iraq, although there are many American and people all over the world criticise this invasion. America's gone to Iraq for discovering Chemical weapons, and what? Did it find them?
Before the American invasion there was no existence to the Qaeda in Iraq, but now, and because of the chaos in Iraq, more and more the terrorists take place in these land.
By the way, Would you mention some names of Arab terrorists that America wanted them, but the Arab refuse?
I think it's not fair to describe Arab countries by saying "If Arab countries want to be respected" means they are not respected now?!
Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 12:10:23 PM
Wanderer wrote:
how can you complain?

Complain from what?
I didn't complain, actually it was my own analysis to the situation that we live in, but it is quite sure that my language didn't help me, so you didn't understand it.
Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 12:03:19 PM
Wanderer wrote:
Then by association are they not as guilty and is it not in the interest of world peace that they be controlled.

Would you simplify this sentence to me. I didn't understand it.
Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 11:07:10 AM
Wanderer wrote:
Mr. Fathy

I have a question for your opinion. What is the Arab role in making peace between the extremist in the Middle East not only in the international community but in nations that risk internal war? Do these Arab nations have any responsibility to exert influence over nations that break rules that the United Nations have called as needful for peaceful relations?

Actually, the Arab governments don't have a prominent role, even they've claim Claimed otherwise, because the Arab presidents do care noting but remain in their offices, and the the ability to change has been taken from the Arab nations.