Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Is this good writing?
Posted: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 5:04:47 AM
yes, it looks great!
Topic: Rational reason, common sense and experiences in life.
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 5:34:57 AM
All my life I have been interested in and devote myself to psychology. I observe and study how people apply their experiences and their behaviour in certain situations in life. All people are different and it's great that you can take the best decisions for yourself based on their mistakes or achievements. Just one piece of advice - Do what are you feel to do and don`t be afraid to make a mistake.
Topic: The Funny Psychology Of Why We Love The Taste Of Coffee
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 1:15:18 PM
This is a very interesting study! I am very glad that I came across this topic on the forum. Do you have any more interesting articles to share? I also want to add that I am a psychologist and I write content for eduzaurus, which is a well-known learning resource used by thousands of students. I recommend finding it on the Internet and see what help you can get there.
Topic: 'I have a major in psychology' or 'My major is psychology.'?
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 4:05:01 PM
My major is psychology too. I also didn’t think about the difference between these two variants of the sentences. Thank you for telling us!
Topic: Is Black Lives Matter a racist organization?
Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 9:17:21 AM
Dan Tan wrote:
Mike Foster Brown wrote:
I think you all will be very interested in how this movement looks now from the outside. From the outside, I mean Eastern Europe. How the media portray this in third world countries and how people raised with racist beliefs react to it all their lives. I'm in Russia now, and people here are really racists. And in this country, there is no doubt about the definition of this term.
In this discussion, all who posted are in the States?

I understand what you are talking about, but it seems very rude to blame all people. It's just that people in Eastern Europe did not face such prejudices as in the United States. There is a slightly different story. There is a large body of research on this topic. These people have been brought up for generations in a communist society and only recently discovered a semblance of democracy. And in the United States, democracy has already reached its potential and began to distort. But this is another topic - political. And here, the question of BLM is raised.

The problem of adaptation of migrants is an important problem of the American society. We often perceive new people as alien and unnecessary. I recently read about brutal quarrels between police and immigrants. I think there should be adaptation programs or educational courses for people from other countries. The police cannot turn a blind eye to violations and we are obliged to help people from other countries.
Topic: Ernest Hemingway
Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 10:26:16 AM
I love reading Hemingway, every time I see something new for myself in his works. Oh, if not for such a fate, maybe we would have seen a few more of his novels. When I found out about his life I was dumbfounded. He such a talented person, and finished so badly. Who does not know at the end of his life he was treated for paranoia and depression. And when he was discharged from the hospital he shot himself. What a terrible tragedy.
Topic: Humorous writing
Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 10:15:33 AM
It would be easier to figure out what the words mean if you wrote the titles of the book and the author. It's so hard to say what the author means. If you like humorous writing, I recommend reading something from Vonnegut. True, he has more black humor, but you may like it.