User Name: Pancham27
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.06 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: iNDIAN CRISIS
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2021 9:10:08 AM
What somebody would like to suggest about Indian current status ?
Topic: Prepositions to use with "fit"
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2021 9:08:53 AM
Subha007 wrote:
Which propositions should I use with fit?

1- I fitted a door to/in my house.

2- I fitted a TV on/to the wall of my house.

3- They fitted smoke alarms to/on the ceiling.
Applause
Topic: use "some" twice in "some angry people ... some selfish people"
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2021 9:06:45 AM
Applause
Topic: Essentiality of English.
Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2021 12:55:20 AM
As we all know that our particular country " India " was ruled by the people who were supposed to be the lower status of German society just because of their English accents. And now every is running behind this English accent just to be fitted in all walks of life.
Topic: state of being active
Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2021 12:49:44 AM
Jigneshbharati wrote:
Activity means the state or quality of being active. I saw this in Collins dictionary. What exactly does state, condition, and quality mean in simple words as used here?
Thank you. Why do we need "being" in the phrase "state or quality of being active"?

Why can't we say "state of active"? What would this sentence mean? I am sorry to have asked you another question.

Dear forumite I would like to suggest you if possible then plz refer to the conditional phrases, clauses and sentence.. I assure you will get answer for your problem.
Topic: INDIAN GDP
Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 2:30:06 AM
GDP of India :- As we Indians have ruined our country just for the sake of " Hindutva " and see where we have come so far ... Just disaster.
Topic: Pandemic or epidemic, please?
Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 2:27:27 AM
Mba Learning wrote:
Covid19 isit an epidemic or pandemic

Any kind of disease or illness spread all over the globe at the same time is meant to be epidemic or pandemic.
Topic: of items
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 2:52:02 AM
Jigneshbharati wrote:
The list of items is on the table. What is the grammatical form and function of "of items"? Which meaning or sense of " of" is used here? Is it a prepositional phrase functioning as an adjective? Or Does it mean items' list?
Applause
Topic: Using Reporting Verbs
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 2:35:29 AM
Daemon wrote:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Speech.htm#Reporting%20verbs

Both direct and indirect speech use what are known as "reporting verbs," the most common of which are "say" and "tell." When we use "tell," we need to use another person's name or a personal pronoun as an indirect object. What are other reporting verbs? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Speech.htm#Reporting%20verbs
Applause