Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.00% of all post / 0.13 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: tell about the son of 'man?'
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:10:26 AM
Epiphileon wrote:
And on the second day they added tomato sauce and cheese and the first pizza came into the world.

this is blasphemy, you are guilty.
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:07:37 AM
so then the lord jesus, after he has spoken to his disciples? was taken up in heaven. and he sat down at the right hand of god.
Applause
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 9:03:58 AM
after jesus was raised early on sunday, he appeared to Mary Magdalene. he also appeared to two disciple but they did not recognize him at first because he had changed his appearance
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:56:34 AM
they gave jesus some drug to ease the pain but he refused to drink it. then they nailed him to the cross. it was about nine oclock in the morning until around three oclock. then jesus shouted and gave up the ghost.
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:47:29 AM
Epiphileon wrote:
And on the second day they added tomato sauce and cheese and the first pizza came into the world.

when jesus was arrested, they brought him the the high priests, who asked, are you the Christ, son of the blessed god?
he answered, yes iam.
they said, this is blasphemy? you are guilty and must die
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 8:13:45 AM
it was the first day of the feast of thin bread.
as they were eating, jesus took bread and blessed, and broke it and gave it to the disciples and said, take, eat, this is my body. and he took the cup and gave it to them and they all drank some. and he said, this is my blood, that is shed for many, sealing the new agreement between god and man.
jesus was sad and troubled, he prayed that he would not have this time of suffering if possible. that is why he said,
pray for strength against temptation for the spirit is ready but the flesh is weak.
once more he went away and prayed the same thing, father all things are possible to thee, remove this suffering from me, yet not what i want but what you want.
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:57:04 AM
as they neared Jerusalem, jesus was in the middle of the crowd, all of them shouting, hail to the king, praise god for the return of the kingdom of our father David, hail to the king of the universe.
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:50:17 AM
the disciples asked, tell us what will happen to show that the time has come.
jesus answered, dont be troubled when you hear the noise of battles, earthquakes, famines and pestilence. these are like the first pains of chilbirth but that isnt the end.
when you see these things, know that the end is near. and the master is coming suddenly unexpected?

what about the worst time of suffering
in those days, because of the chosen ones, the lord will make that time shorter.
right after, the son of man will be seen coming on the clouds of heaven.
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:32:37 AM
whatson wrote:
hi indelight,

i noticed you were starting the process of gradually unburdening yourself
of the usage of capital letters. you finally succeeded. congratulations!

where are you from? the prefix inde suggests several possibilities:
slovakia
where inde means elsewhere
belgium or germany
where there is a little river these two share
or are you franco-indian
l'inde

hope you'll find time to help my curious self

Peter remembered jesus, the fig tree you cursed yesterday has withered away.
jesus answered, have faith and do not doubt at all, believe that what you say will happen.
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:23:46 AM
FounDit wrote:
I find myself wondering if indelight is a new convert to Christianity, or simply someone who, through time, has given themselves over to it completely. Either way, it appears that proselytizing is the goal of these posts.

jesus asked, David speaking by the holy spirit said,
the lord said to my lord, sit by me at my right side.
David himself calls the Christ lord, how then can the Messiah be a mere descendant of David?