Profile: Felix-C185445
About
User Name: Felix-C185445
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 99
[0.01% of all post / 0.19 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I have heard men talk of the blessings of freedom, ... but I wish any wise man would teach me what use to make of it now that...
Posted: Friday, April 9, 2021 3:01:21 PM
I have political freedom, but we're bound to the system anyway... Besides, there are also the inevitable issues that emotionally and economically took a toll on me...
Topic: Nature abhors the old, and old age seems the only disease; all others run into this one.
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2021 2:55:53 AM
"On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero"
Zero Hedge
Topic: be (as) easy as one-two-three
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2021 2:53:37 AM
"One, two, three, baby, ooh, ooh
ABC, baby, nah, nah
Do, ray, me, baby, nah
That's how easy love can be"
Sigala ~ Easy Love
Topic: barefaced
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2021 2:50:19 AM
"A man who has lied to everyone, everywhere, all his life in the most barefaced manner begins suddenly to fear that he will be made to tell lies, and so on without end."
http://giurfa.com/fragmentsof.pdf
Topic: Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
Posted: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 3:04:47 PM
That said sometimes justice isn't about truths or lies, but about a subjective interpretation of what's considered right or wrong.
Topic: if (one's) life depended on it
Posted: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 3:01:42 PM
I wouldn't stop drinking milk even if my life depended on it
Topic: grouch
Posted: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 2:59:59 PM
"Researchers say that talking openly about stressors also teaches children that not every day is a happy day, and that
[...] sometimes people are grouchy."
http://www.vnacarenewengland.org/body.cfm?id=103&chunkiid=14265
Topic: Petrarch Falls in Love (1327)
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 3:14:36 AM
For many love is an expiring concept. One day they wake up and it's the start of the end. Everything they might have felt, thought and yearned for about that person simply evaporates away into irrelevance. It expires.

But for some others it never goes away. Even if someone else comes along, that person that was important to us once leaves a deep groove in our hearts until the heart itself stops working at some point.

This Petrarch as the text says might have never even speak to his beloved one. It may sound maladaptive and unreasonable, so what? I like people with such intensity inside.
Topic: Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil.
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 3:04:38 AM
As the world isn't made of black and white only, no matter how bad we think someone is, they have some good inside too.
Topic: like (one's) life depends on it
Posted: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 2:59:42 AM
I searched for her and was fearful she would forget about me as if my life depended on it.