The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Profile: Celena9x
User Name: Celena9x
Forum Rank: Newbie
Gender: None Specified
Joined: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Last Visit: Sunday, December 15, 2019 8:12:13 PM
Number of Posts: 1
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I want to ask my problems
Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 10:58:33 PM
I've searched and can't find a word (not a phrase) that can be used to describe the action of a person lovingly placing his cheek on another person's check or head. When cats do it (rub their heads/cheeks on each other or on a human's leg, forehead or other body part) it's called 'bunting.' Is there a word in English or even another language that describes this common act of expressing affection to another person by a loved one, parent, etc.?