User Name: ROBODUCK
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Border wall waste
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 1:33:29 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that. However, there are 3 solutions to every problem:
Accept it, change it, or leave it. If you can't accept it, change it. If you can't change it, leave it! Figure out a resolve, or don't
complain. No matter the situation, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence!
Topic: HATRED
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:08:23 AM
HATRED! I cannot suggest any justifiable value to be derived from it! I too have become extremely frustrated over hate towards Mr. Trump and his family!
Topic: 📌 Words of Wisdom? #2
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 8:09:29 AM
Absolutely awesome! Thanks!
Topic: "Alien Interview" Book by Lawrence R. Spencer
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 7:55:52 AM
Has anyone read "Alien Interview" book by Lawrence Spencer? I found it quite shocking, to say the least!
According to this book, we're all immortal spiritual beings; the body dies but the spirit lives on and
can never die. I direct myself to the meaning and true value of things, seeking the truth about life after
death, even speculating on the possibility of knowing anything at all of the afterlives where myths and beliefs
find their final answers.
Any comments out there??
Topic: Is Jesus really exist in history?
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2019 1:19:37 PM
Trichakra wrote:
Hi

What is the evidence that Jesus exist in history?

Seek and ye shall find! For those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who don't believe, no words are possible!