User Name: David Briggs 1
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 31
[0.00% of all post / 0.07 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: real treat
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 4:27:45 PM
thrill seekers. these are people who like to take risks. living dangerously and are extreme. some like to feel a rush of blood to the head. or ice through the veins. some do things for kicks, just for fun. sometimes thrill seeking can go too far. someone might get injured or hurt while acting out. if you jump out of airplane and your parachute doesn't open you may die. swimming underwater in the ocean is risky because predators like sharks and whales can kill you. we say we are entertained by these people and like to watch them play. Boo hoo! Shame on you Liar
Topic: Jennifer Marie Capriati (1976)
Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2020 3:24:44 PM
tennis is a great sport to watch and play. i prefer to play the game on a outside tennis court rather than inside. the sport is more popular in Europe than America. ping pong is a game similar to tennis except it is played on a table with a paddle. a ping pong ball is a small plastic ball much lighter than a tennis ball. in tennis you score a point by hitting the ball across the net and past your opponent. the ball has to stay within the lines of the court and can bounce only once before being hit. if the ball goes out of bounds then your opponent gets to serve the ball. serving the ball is an offensive play while your opponent is on defense. i think that tennis is more exciting than golf. in tennis you hit the ball with a tennis racquet. most games are one on one but two players can compete against two others. this is called a doubles match or tournament.Speak to the hand Eh? d'oh!
Topic: Fornacalia
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 5:07:13 PM
cake, pastry, donuts, cookies, wonder, bacon, ham, cheese. snacks include chips, doritos, chewing gum, bubble gum, subway, burger king, french fries. flavors of soda pop may be, grape, orange, fruit punch, ginger ale, root beer, strawberry.Dancing Liar Applause Anxious
Topic: First Successful Escape from an Aircraft Using the Ejection Seat (1942)
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:47:32 PM
back.
tail.
rears.
rear.
butt.
spine.
chair.
seat.
ass.
booty.
cheeks.
bones.
later.
hide.
Mr.Hyde.
shorts.
Topic: Second "Palmer Raid" Takes Place (1920)
Posted: Thursday, January 2, 2020 10:10:36 AM
we got lucky this time. the power cord overheated which caused serious damage to the circuit. i had some old stuff in the closet and found a spare cord. it was a perfect fit for my adapter and i was back to work immediately. Not talking Boo hoo!
Topic: Mary Tyler Moore (1936)
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2019 2:59:16 PM
War of the worlds makes the top 10 list of television shows i watch daily.
i like reality TV shows, true crime and detective stories. real cops driving police cars on the case of fugitives fleeing from justice. the bachelor is a dating/game television show. one man gets to choose 1 special lady from a dozen pretty women. i own a big screen color television. as a kid i liked to watch the love boat on TV. it was popular back then. cartoons like popeye the sailor man, were neat. one of my favorite cartoons was "speed racer". after i graduated from high school i got a job at an electronics store which sold TV's, DVD players and cameras. my boss was a man named Jerry Maguire. i made a lot of sales and was paid handsome commissions. today that store is called Circuit City. it's one of the largest in the country. Anxious Brick wall

Although she began her career as a dancer, Moore's success came from her TV roles, first as the secretary on Richard Diamond, Private Detective and then as Laura Petrie on The Dick Van Dyke Show. She is best known, however, as the star of The Mary Tyler Moore Show, the most popular sitcom of the 1970s and the first show to center on a happily unmarried career woman. Over the years, she has won multiple Emmys and Golden Globes. What film role earned her an Oscar nomination? http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Mary+Tyler+Moore[/quote]
Topic: George Dewey (1837)
Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2019 8:48:05 PM
today, baseball is still an extremely popular sport in this country. take me out to the ballpark on a hot summer afternoon is a great way to spend some free time. in professional sports the ball clubs that spend the most money for great players usually win more ball games. m.l.b teams compete to go to the world series. star players like barry bonds, who plays for the san francisco giants dominate headlines. his teammates call him the home run king. alex rodriguez short stop for the new york yankees is another good player. he is smart, fast and exciting to watch. athletes who can help their team both offensively & defensively are priceless. baseball hasn't changed much through the years. it still entertains us and is fun to play.Drool Eh? Whistle Boo hoo!
Topic: The Ku Klux Klan Is Formed (1865)
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 2:36:55 PM
greed a big mistake. to trust in money can lead only to corruption. those who rule us must be honest & fair. the right to vote is a human freedom not a culture clash. who makes the laws in this country are the same as who obeys them. we the people have a voice and lawmakers should listen. Applause d'oh!
Topic: Srinivasa Ramanujan (1887)
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2019 8:59:16 PM
i love a happy ending. someone who overcomes great odds to succeed. from rags to riches is my story. great wealth is useless but to give it away. smart people share with others. the American dream can be a reality for all nationalities and creeds living here. the best things in life cannot be bought. Speak to the hand Silenced Pray

Topic: Edvard Munch (1863)
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2019 12:16:13 PM
i was a young man when my father died. i remember him as a kind, strong man who worked hard to provide for his family. he was an army veteran who served with distinction. his job with Burlington Northern railroad was simple enough. after work he would often take me to lunch. he also took me to football games and always brought me toys and gifts. one of my favorite was an atari video game. he taught me how to play chess & backgammon & i have become almost as good as he was. if i had problems with homework he would help me understand the lesson plan.

Best known as the painter of The Scream, Munch was a Norwegian artist and an important forerunner of expressionistic art. His early life was marked by the deaths of his mother and favorite sister, and he said about his father: "From him I inherited the seeds of madness." Aestheticizing his trauma, Munch visually explored primal themes like death, sex, and fear. Reaction to his stark and sometimes fearsome images caused his first major exhibition to be closed. How did he feel about this? http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Munch,+Edvard[/quote]