User Name: rnjb
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Sorry to say, but...
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2019 10:50:20 PM
Shame on you This is undoubtedly THE WORST, most user UNfriendly web site I have ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon. And believe me I've seen my share. The only reason I registered was to have access to write this.Brick wall

All I wanted was a simple definition which had escaped me momentarily. Your site forces a new user to jump through all kinds of unnecessary hoops to accomplish the smallest task. I was to the point of pulling my hair out.d'oh!

Don't jump to conclusions and assume I'm incompetent, or I lack problem solving or critical thinking skills. I'm college educated through a California University, most jobs I've held required thorough and accurate analysis, adeptness at identifying and determining complex and usually hidden issues, and ultimately finding applicable solutions. I've always learned fast, had above average ability to problem solve, retention rate better than most and a keen mind with a strong attention to detail.

Problem here is your site sucks for a new user.Anxious

Most people would not have taken the effort or patience needed to teach themselves how to navigate such a complicated site when all they were looking for was a simple antonym or definition. Most would have given up almost immediately.Speak to the hand

How on Earth did you ever get people to stick around long enough to become members? That's a rhetorical question because I'm still here.Eh?

But just what were you trying to prove making things so complicated and who in the hell is your web Master anyway? He must have one screwy, sick sense of humor.Liar