Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 235
[0.02% of all post / 1.62 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: 'sharer' badge
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:07:04 AM
Marek Guman wrote:
Hello, in my experience these don't work. When I share an article or a Hangman game result, and I make sure some of my facebook friends have read it, I see no progress in the badge status, and for the same reason I cannot complete any of the sharing goals. Maybe the key really is how many friends view the shared link? I don't know, forum users complain about it from time to time, but nothing changes.

https://forum.thefreedictionary.com/postst196602_Spelling-Bee-Challenge.aspx

I noticed a user Afruzi managed to get every possible sharing badge, so I wrote him a PM what's the secret, but with no reply.

Thanks for your response. If you come to know about it in future, please let me know.
Topic: Grammar quiz
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:05:26 AM
jfullerton wrote:
The Grammar Quiz and Daily Grammar Lesson are included in our Pro app.

Thanks for your response.
Topic: Grammar quiz
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2020 12:41:06 AM
Why grammar quiz is not available on free dictionary mobile App?
Topic: Daily grammar lesson
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2020 12:40:07 AM
Why daily grammar lesson is not available on Free Dictionary mobile App?
Topic: Sharer icon doesnot work
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:18:21 AM
jfullerton wrote:
Thank you for letting us know.

Power learner badge is also not working. I have an active streak of 90 days but didn't earn any badge.
Topic: need help in playing sharer badges
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:16:16 AM
jfullerton wrote:
Did you email this link via the email Share button in the Today's Birthday box on the site's homepage? I know you mentioned in another thread that this option was not working. (The email Share button should, however, work in the app.) You need to use the Share buttons to get credit towards "Sharer" goals and badges.

I did the same but didn't earned credits for it. Its not working. Even power learner badge is not working.
Topic: need help in playing sharer badges
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 7:08:10 AM
I shared on email to my friend the weblink of todays birthday, etc badges but their is no activity shown in my recent activity list. They clicked the link and used it. What is the problem here? Can anyone suggest?
Topic: 'sharer' badge
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 12:10:08 AM
Dr Sanchika Gupta wrote:
There are so many badges to play like 'Word of the Day Sharer, Article Sharer, Article of the Day Sharer, Quote of the Day Sharer, This Day in History Sharer, Today's Birthday Sharer, Today's Holiday Sharer.'

The description says like this,''To earn this badge, use the sharing icons in the Today's Holiday box on the homepage to share via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or email. You will earn the badge when enough friends have viewed your shared link. Each time a friend views your link, you will see 'Today's Holiday Sharer' in the Latest Activities box on your profile page.

Can you explain a bit more on this, how to play this one? What does enough friends mean in this?

Can anyone share their opinion on this?
Topic: Sharer icon doesnot work
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 12:09:33 AM
Dr Sanchika Gupta wrote:
If I want to share article on desktop version of the free dictionary, mail sharer is not working. Rest, twitter, Linkedin, Facebook is working. Kindly look at it.

Can anyone give their opinion on this issue?
Topic: ''Spelling bee practise''
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:49:14 AM
jfullerton wrote:
Playing Spelling Bee on The Free Dictionary homepage will appear in Recent Activities on your profile page as "Spelling Bee Practice." If you play on our sister site, "Spelling Bee Single Player" will appear in Recent Activities instead. The Spelling Bee score takes into account all of the answers you have given during a playing session. So, if you answer 1 out of 2 correctly during a single session, you will have a 50% score.

Thanks for your response.