User Name: ChillinDrina
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 25
[0.00% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: truth is stranger than fiction
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021 6:26:52 PM
Does this make humans stranger than aliens?
Topic: Adam was but human—this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake; he wanted it only because it was...
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021 6:18:45 PM
Adam only at it because Eve told him to, not because it was forbidden to him, but it was forbidden to her.
Topic: There is no end...
Posted: Saturday, March 6, 2021 9:32:25 AM
The new age/era has come to believe that there is no death. Whether it is reincarnation or not, it is supposed that out soul is eternal. Physics tells us that energy is not created and can not be destroyed so that would make it true - our souls live forever. Technically our souls never die only our bodies do. So death really does not mean an end rather a new beginning for our souls.

What are your thoughts about this?
Topic: Legalize It!
Posted: Saturday, March 6, 2021 9:18:55 AM
What I don't understand is how a drug that causes more side effects can be legal or is used as a recreational drug that took many lives be legal, but something natural is still being questioned about. Marijuana is only considered a gateway drug, which I think is a lie. I think nicotine is. There are no known side effects that could tie marijuana to be a dangerous drug. As a known stand up comedian once said: you don't see someone who just smoked a joint robbing a bank or shooting up schools.
Topic: song title association
Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2021 6:24:33 AM
Dancing Machine - The Jackson 5
Topic: In memory of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:40:10 AM
"On The Basis Of Sex" was a movie based on her true story, only when I watched I didn't know it was based on her. True story: I was at a friend's house who left me free reign to his cable networks free movies. I picked "On The Basis Of Sex" because of the title and dismissed that it even involved a supreme court judge. Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie. After it was finished I happened to turn on the news and there she was - she had just passed. I'm not sure when that movie first came out, but it was eerily intriguing to me have just watched that movie and then to see that she passed away. It was a real good movie. I recommend anyone to watch it.
Topic: Small Acts of Kindness Make Difference.
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:30:09 AM
That is amazing! Thank the owner of the grocery store and thank you for sharing good news!
Topic: Morning Star - Yeshua/Satan
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:28:33 AM
All this intelligence in conversation has me dizzy. I like things simple because I'm not as smart, and because as simple as God's first words says it all, "Let there be light!" Before Light there was only God in the void, and I'm guessing that would mean darkness.

By the way, I named my daughter Xitlali which is Aztec for "morning star" does that mean I named her the devil? Nah, she is an angel.
Topic: Magic is real!
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:13:34 AM
We actually are, and magic is real only we can't use it all the time - like praying. We could pray all day and everyday, however, the way you pray and the way you use your words aren't what makes them real. It's how you pray. If we stop being so judgemental and actually put an effort in the good things we could do, we'd see exactly how powerful prayers and using magic the right way could be.
Topic: Magic is real!
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:13:32 AM
We actually are, and magic is real only we can't use it all the time - like praying. We could pray all day and everyday, however, the way you pray and the way you use your words aren't what makes them real. It's how you pray. If we stop being so judgemental and actually put an effort in the good things we could do, we'd see exactly how powerful prayers and using magic the right way could be.