Profile: ChillinDrina
About
User Name: ChillinDrina
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I don't want your pennies not your two cents.
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:36:23 PM
However, I'll share with, you all, my thoughts. Only because it has been bothering me for the longest, and I've come to a point in my life where I don't know what to believe. Both religious and political leaders have lied to the world. We have a group of men who take a vow to be celebate, yet they are willing to accept those who are gay? Then we have our history that has been taught to us, and it turns out it is a lie.

Which brings me to space. I don't think, humans are capable of going into space. I think the pictures that they show are fake. I feel that we don't really know what space looks like. Besides that, Earth has layers, that I am sure we all were taught in school about. There is the asthenosphere, the lithosphere, the pedosphere, the biosphere, the hydrosphere, the atmosphere, the troposphere, the stratosphere, the menosphere, the ionosphere, the thermosphere, and the exosphere. Each layer is like an obstacle to penetrate and get through. So no, humans are not capable of going to space. Besides if they do make holes into those layers, space would only suck us right out. Now there is your black hole.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to comment or not...
Topic: A piece of cake- and other idioms
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2020 2:07:32 AM
Hell hath no fury like a (woman) scorned.
~ vengeance, wrath after being wronged

Me:
A penny for your thought ~ tell me what you think

You:
Only if I want your two cents ~ giving of opinion
Topic: Memorable lines
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2020 1:39:16 AM
"Can we all get along?"

~ Rodney King (4/2/1965 - 7/7/2012) In 1992, three days after the LA riots ignited due to police officers being indicted on charges against them for beating him, after he resisted arrest.
Topic: Reality Exists and Quantum Physics Does Not Disprove That.
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:55:03 PM
If we don't know that something is there, are we to assume something is there? I mean, how could something exist if there was never something there? I'm confused...
Topic: Do You Know the History of Earth?#64
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:44:54 PM
It definitely went through phases. If you think about it, it probably looked like Mars does now. I read my nephews science book years ago while helping him with homework, I read that the moon is two satellites that had collided. Mars' moons could collide in a couple of billions of years of whatever, but it seems likely. Just like earth took billions of years to what it is now, maybe Mars is in the making. Just thought I'd like to share.
Topic: Dr. Bach medicine or religion?
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2019 10:47:43 PM
In the book Heal Thyself, Dr. Bach talks about the diseases of the physical bodies and how the root cause of disease is dissociated with the Soul to, what he calls man as, personalities. His method of natural remedies has been used for almost 130 years, after his death. I suggest reading the book, it might make a difference on how we look at physical pain, and moral pain, as well. He also taking about parenting and children and how we raise these little souls really makes an impact in the world. It is drawn out, but the message, to me, is as if he is trying to tie religion to science. How the soul and the body is in one of itself with the soul setting our ways while the body obediently follows the direction of our Higher Self. He brings up strikingly fundamental principles as far as understanding the nature of disease. Unity being one of them and using it's principle in the context of Love as another principle to understand disease. He associates the kinds of ailments to the mental state of the root to be the cause of you discomfort. Very interesting book.
Topic: Mathew tells about Jesus
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2019 8:00:27 AM
I follow what you're doing, but it would be nice to know the book, chapter, and verse. For those who would like to follow, in depth.