User Name: Alibeartoes
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Update?
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2020 2:35:09 AM
What happened to the feature that shows the sum totals for what items were used for how many days? For example article history grammar lesson et al.
Topic: TFD Games, The Finer Points of Instructions, Rules
Posted: Thursday, December 5, 2019 7:36:51 PM
Might someone direct me to a thread for info re: questions for the affordable, green spoon progress games?
Topic: MISMATCH & MATCH UP
Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:25:30 PM
Can we play more than one round of Match and Mismatch per day? If so,how?
Topic: WordHub practice
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:41:41 AM
I wholeheartedly agree re the keyboard layouts -the different layouts require extra time to find letters,and are a distraction!
Topic: Spelling-bee.com
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:34:15 AM
Is this thread for spelling bee.com only - if so (as I suspect),might someone please direct me to a thread for other issues?
Topic: A man dies as often as he loses his friends.
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:21:44 AM
I’m new, so maybe I don’t know what’s up yet - is repeating the quote from the TFD quote page standard practice for starting a discussion? If so, how exactly does that work?
Topic: Welcome to TheFreeDictionary Language Forums!
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2019 6:57:48 AM
Alibeartoes wrote:
To what do points apply, and for what value? For example, do they apply to personal account rewards like bronze, silver, and/or gold badges (better yet SPOONS!) on The Free Dictiony app or website?

Is this the appropriate place to have posted my first post?
if not might someone please direct me to a more appropriate place for posting the question thank you !
Topic: Welcome to TheFreeDictionary Language Forums!
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:33:43 PM
To what do points apply, and for what value? For example, do they apply to personal account rewards like bronze, silver, and/or gold badges (better yet SPOONS!) on The Free Dictiony app or website?