User Name: Sue Dalziel
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.11 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: But what is Government itself, but the greatest of all reflections on human nature?
Posted: Saturday, January 13, 2018 3:35:23 AM
this quote merely makes me ask "What does this mean for America and Mr Trump?"
Topic: Without self-confidence we are as babes in the cradles. And how can we generate this imponderable quality, which is yet so...
Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2017 7:01:17 PM
It is apparent to me that most people are missing the point, this quote is more a statement of reality than a recommendation. There are so many people who rather than look to oneself and work to both improve and believe in oneself find the quick fix of looking down on others the way to go. This is not meant to put others down but rather as a wake-up call. Thanks for the quotes they get the brainwaves vibrating.
Topic: I have outlived certain desires. I have lost friends, some by death...others through sheer inability to cross the street. I...
Posted: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 12:48:38 AM
So she was not talking about herself at all. Somehow this quote seems more appropriate for a man to have said even a fictional one!
Topic: Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
Posted: Friday, December 15, 2017 6:22:48 PM
I find that this quote is spot on because if one knows not beauty one can't find it we must carry the knowledge of beauty to find beauty.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.