User Name: Guillermo Briones Luna
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 20
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2020 12:07:25 PM
In Mexico, Dr. López - Gatell established based on statistics that the peak of the pandemic would be between May 8 and 12, at that time they insisted that the peak was at its peak, however, at the beginning of the new month, he declared that the peak of the pandemic will be on June 15. This doesn't seem to end. Eh?
Topic: timorous
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2020 11:23:00 AM
I used to be very timorous when I was a child d'oh!
Topic: palpitate
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 5:59:19 PM
My heart palpitates for you, my love. Dancing
Topic: The Free Dictionary Missing Idioms Contest
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 10:58:44 PM
It's good to know because a Dictionary ia a living being Applause
Topic: I have often thought what a melancholy world this would be without children, and what an inhuman world without the aged.
Posted: Saturday, May 9, 2020 12:32:30 PM
In this unexpected time of pandemic, as it continues day after day, we clearly realize
that withaout the laugher and children's games, boredom would have claimed more victims
than the Covid pandemic itself. Anxious
Topic: Coronavirus Today's Pandemic
Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2020 6:08:11 PM
SARS Conspiracy Theory
The SARS conspiracy theory began to emerge during the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak in China in the spring of 2003, when Sergei Kolesnikov, a Russian scientist and a member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, first publicized his claim that the SARS coronavirus is a synthesis of measles and mumps. According to Kolesnikov, this combination cannot be formed in the natural world and thus the SARS virus must have been produced under laboratory conditions. Another Russian scientist, Nikolai Filatov, head of Moscow's epidemiological services, had earlier commented that the SARS virus was probably man-made.[1] However, independent labs concluded these claims to be premature since the SARS virus is a coronavirus,[2][3][4] whereas measles and mumps are paramyxoviruses.[5][6] The primary differences between a coronavirus and a parmyxovirus are in their structures and method of infection, thus making it implausible for a coronavirus was created from two paramyxoviruses. Anxious Anxious Anxious
Topic: West German Chancellor Willy Brandt Resigns (1974)
Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2020 5:58:41 PM
Although Brandt is perhaps best known for his achievements in foreign policy, his government oversaw the implementation of a broad range of social reforms, and was known as a "Kanzler der inneren Reformen" ('Chancellor of domestic reform') Applause Applause Applause Applause
Topic: Cinco de Mayo (1862)
Posted: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 6:03:38 PM
In the state of Puebla, the date May 5 is observed to commemorate the Mexican army's unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla in 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín.
When I was a Child there was this song called La Batalla del 5 de Mayo which I shared today on my Facebook account.
Topic: comely
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:37:58 PM
I met my boyfriend when he was twelve years old, by then he was comely as a prince Anxious
Topic: Using "Would"
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 7:47:56 PM
I would like to be an English teacher. Dancing