Profile: Adyl Mouhei
About
User Name: Adyl Mouhei
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6,054
[0.59% of all post / 4.32 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: One should never trust a woman who tells one her real age. A woman who would tell one that, would tell one anything.
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 10:07:00 AM
I think that women are different just as men are different. To categorize people is a huge mistake. To single out a quote from a play to reflect what Oscar Wilde thinks of women is misleading.
Topic: Michel de Montaigne (1533)
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 9:40:39 AM
"My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened."

Michel de Montaigne
Topic: malleable
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 8:39:37 AM
"The past is malleable and flexible, changing as our recollection interprets and re-explains what has happened."

Peter L. Berger
Topic: In the usual progress of things, the necessities of a nation in every stage of its existence will be found at least equal to...
Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2021 7:18:02 AM
knowledge exploits, develops, and creates resources .
Topic: Alice Hamilton (1869)
Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2021 6:57:25 AM
"Everything I discovered was new and most of it was really valuable."

Alice Hamilton
Topic: The freedom of the press should be inviolate.
Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2021 9:21:28 AM
Is there freedom of the press in the true sense of the term ? Or is it just a myth?
Topic: hidebound
Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2021 7:37:25 AM
"As ever with modern Britain, we are let down by a vast, over-manned, over-funded, hidebound, obstructive, box-ticking and incompetent bureaucracy."

— Frederick Forsyth
Topic: To admit authorities, however heavily furred and gowned, into our libraries and let them tell us how to read, what to read,...
Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 10:27:59 AM
I think that to be conscious that we are guided and we are not free to choose what to read can help us to be free to read what you really want to read.
Topic: Samuel Pepys (1633)
Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 10:19:24 AM
"Strange to say what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition."

Samuel Pepys
Topic: If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog...
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2021 9:14:30 AM
Simple language which deals with complex human behavior. Mark Twain was a genius.