Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 29
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: little donny = narcissistic jackass
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 6:12:12 PM
jacobusmaximus wrote:
I am no supporter of Donald Trump but I dislike the 'Little Donny' tag. It is petty, boring, and a sad reflection on American values. Give it a rest, please.

Donald Trump is a small man.
Topic: "What should I believe?"
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 7:47:56 PM
donny john either asks his supporters to believe these things or ignore them and pretend that the pile of dirt that's been swept under the rug, which has gotten so big you have to walk around it, isn't there.
Topic: American Joker
Posted: Saturday, February 8, 2020 7:29:37 AM
Trump is not a president. He's a mob boss stroking his lackeys.
Topic: Don Jr posts racist Instagram photo
Posted: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 8:43:33 AM
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:
The whole family is sick and demented...

little donny junior posts Instagram photo of an AR15 rifle with a white nationalist logo and Hilary behind bars painted on the magazine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B67J4TTlnDn/

little donny junior's proud of this like a toddler's proud of his first poo in the toilet

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To the rest of the world, Trump Jr just looks like sh:t.
Topic: FYI- A geopolitical earthquake has shaken US leadership in the world — Russia and China stand to ben
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 7:26:06 AM
FounDit wrote:
jj.smith says,

"What the story does show us though is that when the average person emulates Donald Trump's behavior, even in jest, we see how truly ugly, repugnant and dehumanizing the behavior actually is."

smith sees the woman's behavior as ugly, repugnant, and dehumanizing. Apparently, many others saw it that way too.

No. I never said that.

My point was that Donald Trump's behavior is repugnant.

My point was that his supporters overlook his behavior and give him a free pass while attacking others like blood thirsty piranha.
Topic: FYI- A geopolitical earthquake has shaken US leadership in the world — Russia and China stand to ben
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:25:29 PM
FounDit wrote:

See if this explains some things:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/houston-lost-mind-trump-shirt/

It explains nothing. It's unfortunate that the woman who shouted at the teenage girl didn't use a different approach to have a dialog with the young girl. She could've said "Pardon me, I see you're wearing a Donald Trump t-shirt. Do you support him? Why? Do you know that he bragged that he could sexually assault any woman of his choosing and get away with it due to his celebrity? Do you support that? Is that behavior befitting of a president? Do you want young men to grow up thinking that behavior is appropriate?"

Now that conversation would've been a much more productive approach.

What the story does show us though is that when the average person emulates Donald Trump's behavior, even in jest, we see how truly ugly, repugnant and dehumanizing the behavior actually is.

Donald Trump IS ugly and repugnant. Money and temporary political position do not change that fact. To paraphrase Sarah Palin, if you put lipstick on a pig, you still have a pig.
Topic: US raid kills Baghdadi
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 6:05:44 PM
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:
little donny says there's lots of water between us and them.

little donny says this water will protect the US from Mideast terrorist groups.

Has he no recollection of Al-Qaeda?

It seems water was not an impediment for them.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/27/773791704/u-s-targets-isis-locations-in-syria-attack

Isolationism doesn't work. It didn't work in WWII. It didn't work in 2001. It won't work now.

Planes can fly over walls. ICBMs can fly from one continent to another. Hate speech posted online anywhere in the world can manipulate voters and alter election outcomes. Social media companies build the tools to micro-target and manipulate specific groups of voters and sell this capability to anyone in the world willing to pay.
Topic: A wink and a nod
Posted: Thursday, July 4, 2019 9:44:14 AM
Hope123 wrote:
Tanks in the capital and refugees in concentration camps. Chaos in foreign policy, and nepotism, not only in the office, but taken to the G20.

There’s a word for this, and it’s not democracy.

The guns on the tanks are clearly phallic symbols for donald trump whether he's cognizant of it or not. They are the perfect analogy for donald trump and his treatment of women, violent weapons of death and destruction.

...all just to stroke his tiny little ego.
Topic: A wink and a nod
Posted: Monday, July 1, 2019 2:44:41 PM
Looks like collusion to me.

If it walks like a duck...
Topic: The 6th grade bully
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 10:28:23 PM
Address his ego directly. During the 2016 republican primaries, it came to pass that Trump was defending the size of his penis to the entire nation. Simply call him...

"Tiny Trump"