Number of Posts: 874
[0.09% of all post / 0.24 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Day 2 and things are still not fixed
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:57:13 PM
We're glad it's working again!
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:30:13 PM
Are you using an ad-blocker in your browser? If so, please try disabling it for TFD. Please also try signing out and signing back in to your TFD account to see if that makes any difference.
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 12:28:30 PM
We're sorry you're having trouble. Are you still encountering these issues? Unfortunately we have not been able to reproduce any of the items and have not received any similar reports.
Topic: Topic moving by topic starter
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:24:29 PM
We've decided not to implement this feature for a mix of reasons, but it's possible we'll revisit it in the future.
Topic: Dictionary Pro not working offline
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2019 9:59:25 AM
Joseph Stafford wrote:
I bought dictionary pro and installed it because it is supposed to work offline also. I can't make my copy do that. When I open it I receive a notice that says "No Internet connection.Can someone please tell me how do I fix this?

We're sorry you're having trouble.

Have you downloaded the offline dictionary? If not, please try going to the offline mode homepage and tapping "Add/Remove Dictionaries" and then selecting the items you want to download.

If you continue to see the "No Internet" message, please try connecting with a different Wi-Fi network to see if that makes a difference. If you still have trouble, please email support[at]tfd[dot]com with some additional details about which platform and app version you are using.
Topic: Book-Man daily challenge
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:25:38 PM
Currently the daily challenge in Book-Man is only available in English, but we hope to add more languages in the future. Thank you for your feedback!
Topic: Trouble with app on Iphone 5SE
Posted: Friday, January 4, 2019 9:46:37 AM
We're sorry you're having trouble. Can you provide more details about what you mean by "it loads but will not play"? In the meantime, please close the app and restart your device to see if that makes a difference.
Topic: Problems with your site...anyone else having issues?
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 2:05:55 PM
We have implemented some fixes that address several of the issues. Please refresh the homepage or reopen the app to see if it is working now.
Topic: Scoring is Not Functioning Properly Today (Jan 2 2019)
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:54:45 AM
Thank you for reaching out. We are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Topic: Problems with your site...anyone else having issues?
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:52:08 AM
Thank you for reaching out. We are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.