The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Profile: olddogg eleventy2
About
User Name: olddogg eleventy2
Forum Rank: Member
Interests: languages, music, arts, history and stuff like that there.
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 80
[0.01% of all post / 0.08 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: succrssfully recovered
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2019 12:50:45 PM
I hate repetative redundancy.
Topic: WWII: Operation Manna Begins (1945)
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2019 8:23:05 AM
Thar...Thank you for the info. I guess because of the mix up there is no article at all on the home page today. At least here I'm at.
Topic: The female of the genus homo is economically dependent on the male. He is her food supply.
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 4:51:41 PM
Damn, all these years and I didn't realize I was being fattened for slaughter. I guess it makes sense. Most of the women I've known in my life have had a cannibalistic, for want of a better word, "charm" about them!
Topic: Bhangra
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 4:31:10 PM
Again, Mr. Wilmar, you are right...Farlex has had some issues since around Christmas, most have been resolved but this one here has yet to be corrected! HELLO OUT THERE IN FARLEX LAND! Have a nice day!
Topic: Were you born in a tent?
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 2:40:40 PM
Yes yes, Wilmar is correct, "Were you born in a barn?"
Topic: there and back
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2018 8:47:34 AM
Also, the name of the book written by Bilbo Baggins a preeminent Hobbit!...lol
Topic: overextend
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2018 10:10:42 AM
I can't seem to get a message through at the forum. What is going on with Farlex? It does not recognize any activities performed on its page. Word Hub is all kinds of messed up. I'm sorry for posting here, but I tried at the forum but would not accept my post.
Topic: "Genie" the Feral Child Discovered by California Authorities (1970)
Posted: Sunday, November 4, 2018 9:21:26 AM
My God, this poor child. What possesses people to do this to others...It's beyond my reckoning. I hope her remaining years are prone to love and compassion!
Topic: Payson Rodeo "August Doin's"
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2018 8:11:13 AM
I'm a little surprised that Prescott, Az does not get any mention... it's the oldest rodeo and takes place during the frontier days over the 4th of July celebrations. Check it out for yourselves!
Topic: Lammas
Posted: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 4:08:22 PM
It reminds me of J. R. R. Tolkiens love of the Nordic, Celtic, and Germanic languages that eventually came to be English. In the "Hobbit" and in " The Return of the King", Frodo and Sam survived their travails on "lamdas bread" made by the elves in Rivendale to sustain them in their ordeal. Just food for thought. Thank you, over and out!...lol

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.