Number of Posts: 15
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Goal for the day not registering. Run out of options to clear
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 8:02:18 PM
Yes, problem solved, thank you!!
Topic: Goal for the day not registering. Run out of options to clear
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 7:06:25 AM
Yes, the same thing here, system is not registering Article of Day, Quote of the Day etc.
What can we do to fix it?
Topic: If a man's character is to be abused ... there's nobody like a relation to do the business.
Posted: Thursday, January 25, 2018 6:54:24 AM
Inspiring...
Topic: Match up and Mismatch points
Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 10:49:42 AM
Since one week ago the Match up and Mismatch games gives 15 points for a 100% score. But they gave me 30 points each before for a perfect score...
What happened? Why were the points earned cut in half? Or is it just with me?
Thank you.
Topic: Match Up
Posted: Friday, December 15, 2017 5:59:08 AM
Well, it happened with me too...
Topic: Goals, Today's Birthday, and other features Not Scoring Correctly
Posted: Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:28:39 PM
Problem solved here too, thank you! Applause
Topic: Goals, Today's Birthday, and other features Not Scoring Correctly
Posted: Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:17:43 AM
Me too, have the same problem today, I got only 05 points for feature articles today (not 30). And I cannot complete my goal, today is the last day to do it... Brick wall
Topic: Search problem (again)
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 12:11:41 PM
fsm2008 wrote:
Andrew Schultz wrote:
I'm seeing "Problem loading data," too, and from what I remember, things started getting a bit tricky a few days ago. I've tried clearing my cache as well as deleting cookies and logging in/out. "Problem loading data" only seems to occur on the front page only, but I also noticed I don't get neurons/points for playing games, though I do get points for looking up a word.

I've tried on Firefox and Chrome and double checked to make sure that ad blockers were disabled.

I'm having the same problem too...

Problem solved, thank you!!
Topic: Search problem (again)
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 12:09:26 PM
Andrew Schultz wrote:
I'm seeing "Problem loading data," too, and from what I remember, things started getting a bit tricky a few days ago. I've tried clearing my cache as well as deleting cookies and logging in/out. "Problem loading data" only seems to occur on the front page only, but I also noticed I don't get neurons/points for playing games, though I do get points for looking up a word.

I've tried on Firefox and Chrome and double checked to make sure that ad blockers were disabled.

I'm having the same problem too...
Topic: Bookmarks won't load
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:24:29 AM
Well, I just cleaned the browser cache, but my account stats/information still shows "problem loading data". And with this, all the points that I win in the speeling bee and the hangman practice don't go to my neurons...
Please, what can I do?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.