User Name: kdabber
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 40
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: because of 'WARPED'... i am leaving the freedictionary
Posted: Friday, November 4, 2016 12:53:08 PM
to have this kind of insane DAILYMAIL dot com hatred and nonsense showing up even on the main page listed as 'the latest' from the forums here has turned my stomach for once and all.

Topic: A poem
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 9:46:10 PM
I find your words lovely.... and a POEM INDEED, just as they are.
Topic: To all Trump supporters...
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2016 12:28:16 AM
I have never in my lifetime seen such immaturity and thin-skinned reactionary behavior from a presidential candidate and can only conclude that any adult who thinks Trump is presidential material must suffer from 'maturity/anger' issues of their own.

Donald Trump has proven himself to be the worst kind of bullying strutter.

Like the woman in the Bible who came before Solomon willing to cut her baby in half rather than surrender the child to another, Donald Trump is encouraging his supporters to civil unrest in the event of a loss in November. That happens in dictatorships, not in a democracy.

Trump runs for TRUMP.

Hillary is running for us.

Topic: Brain Power percentage remains the same... at 200%
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:17:34 AM
It's fixed. (I didn't see your reply here.) It was fixed the following day after I posted. Thanks for looking into it.
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:13:47 PM
Ok..... this is even stranger....

Since I posted this topic earlier today, and after 3 days of staying at 200 percent and never changing, it just now read 160. I thought "Fine. It's fixed."

I just built it back to 173.... and with another glance, and immediately... it DROPPED to 138.

Something's wrong with the coding for THEFREEDICTIONARY.
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:34:25 AM
My brain percentage has not dropped at night to be built up again each day. It's seems to be 'stuck' at 200.

Is this a glitch of some kind?
Topic: Is 'remember a memory' OK?
Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 7:52:41 PM
At first, I too thought it was a redundancy, but then I thought- you can remember certain things, such as a face or a place or a name.

But, if you're talking about a time in the past when you remembered a memory you subsequently forgot, you can indeed say you 'remembered a memory'.
Topic: Love means to love that which is unlovable; or it is no virtue at all.
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:08:53 PM
I think Chesterton is referring more to the Christian meaning of love rather than the romantic. When I read it this way, it's one of the most profound statements I've ever encountered.
Topic: Does anybody know why the link has been deleted?
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:11:44 PM
FORGET using their chain/globe icon for link.

COPY the link you want, paste it in the forum, then put the following at the BEFORE your link (minus the spaces in front and at the end of url)

[ url ]

and at the end

[ /url ]

again, WITHOUT THOSE SPACES.

Works every time.

Topic: Killed in Bangladesh restaurant: 3 students, 9 Italians, 7 Japanese
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:58:30 PM
To find your way AROUND whatever weird coding this site may place in your comment in order to 'control' how an actual web address link resolves, paste your link, then RIGHT IN FRONT, type

[ url ]

and at the end

[ /url ]

(as I have done here with your original link... but NO SPACES after and before the brackets}

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/02/killed-bangladesh-restaurant-2-students-9-italians-7-japanese/86634048/