User Name: taurine
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,701
[0.25% of all post / 1.17 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: liegeman
Posted: Sunday, July 31, 2022 2:32:17 PM
‘Much of the world watched as one magical event after another unfolded - the procession through the Abbey, the crowning, the bellowing of ‘God Save The Queen’ as St Edward’s Crown was finally lowered into place, the Duke of Edinburgh paying homage as ‘liege man of life and limb’ (...)

- Mail Online 2/6/22, ‘Happy and glorious! Smiling portrait of the Queen beside a photo of her father King George VI is issued 70 years from the start of her reign’.
Topic: ken
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 5:09:52 AM
I think that the words containing ‘ken’ are more often used than the ‘ken’ itself. Ken from Ontario can be known in Kentucky, if taken as a member of the Law Society in Ontario.
Topic: mire
Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2021 7:23:26 AM
"A Superior Court Judge! It was only several years before that he looked up from the mire at such glorious entities and deemed them gods."

- Jack London, Martin Eden
Topic: Gardiner Brothers
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2021 5:49:11 PM
I think that they used both sequences of words.
Topic: raze
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2021 6:25:36 AM
"About 400 people died as a result of the explosions; at least 30 houses were razed to the ground."

- Internal Security Review, 2/10/13, W. Filipkowski, R. Lonca, Analysis of suicide bombings in the crimiological and legal asptects.
Topic: led
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 3:16:23 PM
It may be the question relating to the static, that is, concerned with forces that do not produce movement, or active action. If a complaint is filed to vindicate rights in court, a court should not sanction counsel for an intention that the court does not approve, so long as the added purpose is not undertaken in contravention of the law and is not so excessive as to eliminate a proper purpose. This can be treated as purpose-led. As to the purpose-oriented, I dare say, according to Radiation Protection and Safety in Medical Uses of Ionizing Radiation (Specific Safety Guide No. SSG-46, IAEA) Safety is not an end in itself but a prerequisite for the purpose of the protection of people in all States and of the environment - now and in the future.
Topic: gas heater
Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 11:59:19 PM
taurine wrote:
I know that the German company Junker makes gas heaters. They are/were ignated with the match or a lighter. They are/were, usually, attached to the wall on the level with an adult person's head. There is/was a narrow opening on the surface of this gas heater. It is located in the lower part of the heating device. Through this slit you could discern several long narrow straight pipes. All of them have/had a small narrow whole about a few centimeters away from the surface of the gas heater. In the middle among these long narrow straight pipes, you could notice that one of them is/was longer and is/was curved upward. At the end of this curved upward pipe you could see the whole which supplies/supplied the gas. The burning match or, a lighter, shall be moved with the hand close to this curved upward pipe.

I do not know how you could arrange clothing on the grill of the heater which I described. By the way, clothes shall not be put on the heater.

I like the No.4 Static Movement & Vertex - Moments of Thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyF9cNixxDM&list=PLmmqVEq9SGy2Pi8pDZydYXpYJHZtzeQOB&index=2&t=2665s
Topic: gas heater
Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 4:20:46 PM
I know that the German company Junker makes gas heaters. They are/were ignated with the match or a lighter. They are/were, usually, attached to the wall on the level with an adult person's head. There is/was a narrow opening on the surface of this gas heater. It is located in the lower part of the heating device. Through this slit you could discern several long narrow straight pipes. All of them have/had a small narrow whole about a few centimeters away from the surface of the gas heater. In the middle among these long narrow straight pipes, you could notice that one of them is/was longer and is/was curved upward. At the end of this curved upward pipe you could see the whole which supplies/supplied the gas. The burning match or, a lighter, shall be moved with the hand close to this curved upward pipe.

I do not know how you could arrange clothing on the grill of the heater which I described. By the way, clothes shall not be put on the heater.
Topic: vilify
Posted: Thursday, September 30, 2021 1:41:38 PM
The Jews gathered as an advisory board to the Rome vilified Jesus.
Topic: CARTA A LOS ROMANOS - Capítulo 13
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:31:06 PM
Because I like the chapter 13,section 3, you may read what follows: (I mean: "Those who do good have nothing to fear from rulers ..."
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BeVWzyDW3EaQIEcs9RoMCUFxLrUiiuQ73v1GYuan1Ok/edit?usp=sharing