User Name: taurine
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,685
[0.26% of all post / 1.45 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: flyaway
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2021 6:52:41 PM
Since she was a little girl, she was never afraid of hard work and never afraid of a challenge.
Topic: crabbed
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 5:57:48 PM
The statement can be false because someone had no evidence of a bias and therefore his statement was made with a reckless disregard for its truth.
Topic: addendum
Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 6:31:51 PM
Modifications made to the approved design usually must obtain supplementary approval from the notified body which issued the design examination certificate where such modifications can affect conformity with the essential requirements. This supplementary approval should - if not shall - be given in the form of addendum to the design examination certificate.
Topic: Comparative Adverbs from Adverbs Ending in "-ly"
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 1:48:06 PM
In reaction to the sentence “My sister eats more sloppily than me” is may be beneficial to consider “A technician who was sloppy or not sufficiently skilled may have conducted the prior test”. An alert.
Topic: ORIGINS
Posted: Friday, April 9, 2021 5:24:27 PM
Roma is the capital of Italy.
Topic: be (as) easy as one-two-three
Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2021 7:44:25 AM
According to Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Act 2009,(Ireland) section 123, “... a court may make an order to vacate a lis pendens on application by any person affected by it, on notice to the person on whose application it was registered, where the court is satisfied that there has been an unreasonable delay in prosecuting the action or the action is not being prosecuted bona fide."
Topic: dodder
Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 9:01:37 AM
The article under the title “Self-defence walking sticks: offenders don’t count on them” might be of interest for the granddaughters of their grandmothers.

https://mooresquaremusic.weebly.com/home/self-defense-walking-sticks-offenders-dont-count-on-them
Topic: dodder
Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 4:51:46 AM
I dare say, according to the Criminal Justice (Public Order) Act, 1994 (Ireland), section 5 - disorderly conduct in public places.
I like River Dodder in Dublin...
Topic: Society of United Irishmen
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2021 7:31:51 PM
(Do you understand?) shouted Paganel, at the very top of his voice, as if he would burst his throat.

- Jules Verne, In Search of the Castaways or,The Children of Captain Grant, Chapter XV Thalcave.
Topic: disaffect
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2021 6:01:10 PM
It would be a dangerous doctrine, and a screen to many acts of voluntary disaffection, if a force used for one purpose should defend all other compliances, where the force did not appear.

- The Tenants of Winton v The Bakers of Canongate and Leith [1748] Mor 16514 (18 November 1748)