User Name: black alonso
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7,553
[0.74% of all post / 4.05 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Show Me
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2020 10:27:22 AM

Show me a country that shares a border with only one neighbor.
Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 8:08:15 AM
The 2019–20 locust infestation is a pest outbreak of desert locusts which is threatening the food supply across the regions of East Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, and the Indian subcontinent. The outbreak is the worst in 70 years in Kenya and the worst in 25 years in Ethiopia, Somalia and India. The plague began in June 2019 and continued into 2020, although locust swarms have experienced steady declines in population and geographical reach from May to October, and are, as of November 2020, primarily found in the Horn of Africa and Yemen.

Show me a toy or other gift you wanted for Christmas/Hanukkah/etc. as a kid, but never got.
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2020 10:50:37 AM
Sedona, AZ is a city that straddles the county line between Coconino and Yavapai counties in the northern Verde Valley region of the U.S. state of Arizona. As of the 2010 census, its population was 10,031.It lies within the Coconino National Forest.

Sedona's main attraction is its array of red sandstone formations. The formations appear to glow in brilliant orange and red when illuminated by the rising or setting sun. The red rocks form a popular backdrop for many activities, ranging from spiritual pursuits to the hundreds of hiking and mountain biking trails.

Sedona was named after Sedona Arabella Miller Schnebly (1877–1950), the wife of Theodore Carlton Schnebly, the city's first postmaster, who was celebrated for her hospitality and industriousness. Her mother, Amanda Miller, claimed to have made the name up because "it sounded pretty".

Show me an unlikely headline for 2020
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 6:39:24 AM

Looking at the Camera: Name the movie, character and actor who looks directly at the camera in a scene, without dialogue.
Topic: Ruska - Autumn colours
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 10:49:01 AM
Topic: Picture association
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 5:48:15 AM
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2020 8:11:49 AM
Gemstone Emerald Green Beryl

Show me a fictional work where someone commits suicide.
Topic: Maps & Graphics
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:37:47 AM
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2020 5:15:18 AM

Show me an album cover you especially like.
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2020 11:08:35 AM
Spiny lobsters, also known as langustas, langouste, or rock lobsters, are a family (Palinuridae) of about 60 species of achelate crustaceans, in the Decapoda Reptantia. Spiny lobsters are also, especially in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, and the Bahamas, called crayfish, sea crayfish, or crawfish ("kreef" in South Africa), terms which elsewhere are reserved for freshwater crayfish

Show me a historically important document.