Number of Posts: 1,987
[0.19% of all post / 0.94 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: JOKE OF THE DAY
Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2021 7:32:05 AM
Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 1:50:35 PM
There are two blondes and a brunette

There are two blondes and a brunette on an island. One of the blondes finds a bottle and a genie pops out. The genie says he will grant them one wish each.
The first blonde says, "I need to get off this island, I wish for a rowboat." With a flash, a rowboat appears and she rushes out into the ocean.
The second blonde says, "I need to get off this island, I need jetski." With a flash, a jetski appears and she rushes out into the ocean, soon overtaking the first blonde.
The genie looks enquiringly toward the brunette, who with raised eyebrows, smiles and says, "Just give me a million dollars, I'll take the bridge."

Read more on page: http://www.jokesoftheday.net/tag/blonde-jokes/
Topic: green folding stuff/money
Posted: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 5:31:20 PM
Green means money as well.
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 10:33:08 AM
A blonde walks into the library

A blonde walks into the library. She walks up to the counter, slams a book down and screams at the librarian, "This is the worst book I've ever read! It has no plot and far too many characters!"
The librarian looks up and calmly remarks, "So, you're the one who took our phone book..."

Topic: FUNNIEST PHOTO Collection
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2021 5:23:14 PM
⬆️ I haven’t laughted like this for a while.
Posted: Saturday, June 5, 2021 1:16:55 PM
Sally, a blonde, goes on her first camping trip. Her husband, who was a Scout Leader, was sick so she volunteered to take over for him one weekend. So, she got everyone together and assigned different duties to each scout.
Gabby was responsible for the food supplies, Mike would be the cook this trip, Johnnie was responsible for their maps and making up a time schedule, Tim was to decide on their events, and to fit them into Johnnie's schedule and Sally would test all their equipment before setting out.
They arrived at Big Moose Mountain and everyone was excited. They arrived right on schedule and were getting ready for their first event – hiking up the mountain. But first, they wanted to get something to eat. So Sally asked Mike if he would prepare the meal and, of course, Mike said he would.
About 10 minutes later he came back and told Sally, "I can't make the supper. I can't light a fire with the matches you brought."
Sally replied, "I can't understand that. Those matches should be perfectly fine. I tested them all just before we left."

Topic: looking for the right phrase or idiom
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2021 5:16:57 PM
Set at odds
Topic: Baker's dozen
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2021 11:10:14 AM
a new one:

People who became leader of a country other than the one in which they were born.

1. Golda Meir (born in Ukraine, governed Israel)
2. Boris Johnson (born in the USA, PM in UK)
Topic: Just Cat Things
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2021 12:09:11 PM
Topic: A pair of...
Posted: Friday, April 16, 2021 12:04:56 PM