Profile: SoHeiL.N
About
User Name: SoHeiL.N
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: The wise through excess of wisdom is made a fool.
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 1:58:00 AM
What does he mean!? I'm sorry, I didn't get the meaning.
Topic: The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 12:38:48 AM
The goal of education is the advancement of intuition and righteousness.
Topic: You are not angry with people when you laugh at them. Humor teaches tolerance.
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2015 3:56:19 AM
There are other connotations, I suppose. Maybe Mr. Maugham wanted you to be agreed or shut up, as the time something was said about you in a humor way!! Silenced
Topic: Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 12:38:33 AM
Love and hatred are energies; and according to Isaac Newton "to every action, there is always opposed an equal reaction". Thus, there would be an equal reaction "flowing back" to love and kindness.
Topic: Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 1:41:34 AM
Beside letting us not to negotiate out of fear, there are some who let you negotiate, but they won't let you turn them down!! :-)
Topic: Tolerance is a very dull virtue. It is boring. Unlike love, it has always had a bad press. It is negative. It merely means...
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2015 4:05:51 AM
Unlike Mr. Forster, tolerance is positive when humanity is the case. God granted tolerance to those who are peaceful and not violent. It is, also, tolerance that can make a teacher out of an enemy.
Topic: The female of the genus homo is economically dependent on the male. He is her food supply.
Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2015 12:42:54 AM
That's why males are more deserved to earn more, despite political and social debates surrounding gender inequality.
Topic: Morals are an acquirement, like music, like a foreign language, like piety, poker, paralysis, no man is born with them.
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 12:54:26 AM
But I believe in one more thing, which is not acquirement: Nature.
Topic: Most amusements only mean trying to win another person's money.
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2015 11:37:52 PM
Gary98 wrote:
SoHeiL.N wrote:
Thanks to Rudyard Kipling for his indisputable assertion, specially when it goes to women!!! :-))

Hope you are kidding. And vice versa.

For sure, although, to me, it seems to be an ironic fact of life. ;-)
Topic: Most amusements only mean trying to win another person's money.
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2015 2:54:29 AM
Thanks to Rudyard Kipling for his indisputable assertion, specially when it goes to women!!! :-))