Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 245
[0.02% of all post / 0.07 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Bickering about Religion is an execise in Futility
Posted: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 1:37:47 AM
redsxz wrote:
It was the start and I saw what was wrong with religion particularly islam as I was a muslim before.

The start of? I dont want be indiscreet but, there are Muslems in many parts of the World, Midle-East Muslems would not employe the word that you have mentioned, to a woman..

Posted: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 1:14:31 AM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
RD, some of us haven't lost ALL our nuts and bolts, even though it may seem so.

You know what? I read your Long citation and every time i ponder and ask myself..Why? Dostoievski said it more definitly than the half and halfe; Each Human Being is an Universe by itself....

Posted: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 12:12:59 AM
chitta chatta wrote:
Raia Dalila said:- "In the Primitif Christian History."

C/c asks:
(1) Since your name seems not of Qebec-Canada origin; what culture is the source of your name?
(2) I'm curious. Where do you get your Christian history information from?
(3) Have you also studied the history of other religious books?
(3) The Holy Bible is a good way to learn another language, like English; AND it's free. Have you ever read ALL the Holy Bible, front - back?

How Nice! And so absurd, i mean your questionaire(fr), and so inquisitif and so impolite!
(1)The Canadian Province is Quebec
(2)I am curious. Where do Yourself get Your Christian History information from?
(3) Have you studied the History of other religious books? That i will answer NO! I am not an Intelectual and not the least interested. (3) That is not a question; The Holly Bible is a good way to learn another langage? I should ask my friend, Old friend, (Leonard Cohen to read You Inquisition). We would laugh at the cupidity of Human Kind.
Kita Kata how many languages do you speak? What another; AND it is free, Albert Einstein read it, i dont think he read it ALL, front - back! Good By! Cita Cata i wont satisfie your Curiosity.Liar
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 11:02:23 PM
Raia Dalila wrote:
redsxz wrote:
Raia Dalila get yourself checked please. You seem to have verbal syphillis.

Anyhow, i agree with the anti religious sentiment. I first questioned religion when I was 14ish by going to the Wikipedia "Criticism of Islam" page. Cute I know.

Speak to the hand 14ish is quite Late, others FEEL it at five-ish, thats when we are the most spiritual. I hope it did not make you think of yourself as an Arthur Rainbaud!

Pray Please explain! You started to questioning Religion by going to ''Criticism of Islam'', in what way, and why did it make you question Religion? I am not going to check, i dont check.. (page. Cut I know)???
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:48:22 PM
redsxz wrote:
Raia Dalila get yourself checked please. You seem to have verbal syphillis.

Anyhow, i agree with the anti religious sentiment. I first questioned religion when I was 14ish by going to the Wikipedia "Criticism of Islam" page. Cute I know.

14ish is quite Late, others FEEL it at five-ish, thats when we are the most spiritual. I hope it did not make you think of yourself as an Arthur Rainbaud!
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:33:41 PM
pedro wrote:
what goes without saying?

What do you mean?Sick Do you read?
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:14:49 PM
Dreamy wrote:
Raia Dalila wrote:
Dreamy wrote:
Raia Dalila, may I suggest you use "spellcheck" on your posts. As well as fallacies of composition, ironically given your bitching about the mistakes of others, your writing is riddled with them. However, I do forgive you.

hi! This morning i was thinking about you! It was the fourth day in a row i scored hundred percent in the matching box.

I hope you haven't been bothered by any unpleasant bickering, Raia. I've been thinking more about your language issues than your matchs scores. If anyone starts picking on you because of your beliefs let me know.

And Why do you think i have been bothered? How can i let you know. Sorry to have called you Ms.I tought you were a female.Angel
Topic: This day in History, 68 years ago
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:35:12 PM
Tovarish wrote:
thar, the Russian re-direction may well be so. What I know is mainly from a Pacific point of view.

The Japanese considered anyone captured as sub-human, as they had the Honor Concept of Hari-Kari or the Warrior Code if captured.

I shudder to think of the Kamikaze Pilots flying into ships, the original suicide bombers.

The Military History of the Pacific is more than awful

Spilberg made a movie about the invasion of China, and i cant remember the title.
Topic: killjoy
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:20:32 PM
thar wrote:
Lovely evocative word. You do not just dampen, or poop, or spoil, you actively kill something! Much more satisfying.

Not necesserly, it could be unvolontary
Topic: Polityka miesza się ludziom ,plemiona tworzą co ?
Posted: Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:14:46 PM
mohican wrote:
Zoomboy wrote:
Nic z tego nie rozumiem Brick wall

Hi Zoomboy,

Nie ty jeden, to jakiś bełkot.

I ignored you were Polish Mo, my Mother was Polish.