User Name: boney_friend
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: How Does One Get In Touch With The Free Dictionary
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2016 11:18:42 PM
Got it printed Hope. And thanks. Tomorrow I will get in touch with admin.
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2016 11:13:53 PM
Hope, you are the best. Not just for doing this. I have agreed with and admired your posts in The Free Dictionary. I'm going to print your response and thank you.
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2016 7:58:59 PM
Also, how do you email another member?
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2016 7:50:59 PM
Please Free Dictionary. You changed my user name from boneyfriend to boney_friend. Is that because I changed my email address? I'd like for it to be changed back.
Topic: Obama Explains the Responsibilities of Being a President - Says He Has Faith in American People
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2016 4:13:05 PM
Listening, why do you think the public is responding to Trump? Because of a lack in Obama? Why don't they latch onto someone who is not so dangerous? I dread to think what kind of messes internationally Trump could get us into. I personally think it is all the low-life's (people or activities characterized as being disreputable and often criminal. "crackheads, loafers, and general nineties low life". Whatever it is, it is very sad.
Topic: I'm back
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:23:28 PM
Welcome back Paul
Topic: Universal Language!
Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 2:16:40 PM
Thar, thank you for that beautiful post. There was a lot in there that I didn't know.
Topic: Tests to show where people are on the political spectrum.
Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 1:21:50 PM
Mercy me! I came out
-6.25 economic L/R
-4.82 social libertarian

Wonder how I got myself so much more off base than others.
Topic: Telecom 373K leaving Georgia after state Senate passes HB757 anti-LGBTQ legislation.
Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:46:54 AM
I am a Southerner of the USA. Have lived here most of my life except for stints in Pennsylvania and New York City. The South has its problems with race but today in 2016 things are quite different than it seems many of you suppose. There are still enough racist people here to criticize i.e. the Charleston Emmanuel Church murders of 9 people. But in reaction to that, churches and individuals are meeting to to insure that such as that will never happen again. The main thing we are working on now is background checks for gun ownership. Not the banishment of guns.
For much of my life, I have yearned to move on to another state (Massachusetts beckons) but I looked up one day and realized I was really too old to move (70). It is much harder to make friends when you are older and not going out all the time.
I don't have a deep seated love of my part of the country. It certainly has its low life and tacky people who still think as if they were living in the 1940's here. But the majority of people here in the South now are very aware of their past misjudgements and are trying to actively correct them.
Topic: Chumps For Trump!
Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 8:09:51 AM
The current information on the Trump University and the scam that it was is very telling. And also more and more we hear about blatant disregards for the law. I just don't understand why SOME people are backing him.