Profile: marija15.4.2015.
About
User Name: marija15.4.2015.
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Man is the unnatural animal, the rebel child of nature, and more and more does he turn himself against the harsh and fitful...
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2015 5:41:46 AM
about ...the point has more to do with man's adversarial relationship with nature, which makes him "unnatural" and somewhat unique in the animal kingdom, in an unenviable and notorious sort of way.
Topic: Man is the unnatural animal, the rebel child of nature, and more and more does he turn himself against the harsh and fitful...
Posted: Friday, June 5, 2015 5:40:24 AM
I agree with JMV.
Topic: While the laughter of joy is in full harmony with our deeper life, the laughter of amusement should be kept apart from it....
Posted: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:11:51 AM
I think this is true. Very nicely said.
Topic: It was not that she was out of temper, but that the world was not equal to the demands of her fine organism.
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2015 2:51:00 AM
Yes, some people are very gentle.
Topic: Who is there who has not felt a sudden startled pang at reliving an old experience or feeling an old emotion?
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2015 4:34:54 AM
I see you are extremely old.
Topic: Every man can see things far off but is blind to what is near.
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 4:50:54 AM
People don't see that they have to sweep up first before their own doorstep. I think this is what Sophocles ment.
Topic: Any coward can fight a battle when he's sure of winning, but give me the man who has pluck to fight when he's sure of losing.
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:49:01 AM
If it is for love...