Profile: Buzzito
About
User Name: Buzzito
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 113
[0.01% of all post / 0.08 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Is Black Lives Matter a racist organization?
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 12:36:01 PM
rmberwin wrote:
There is legitimate concern if a white police officer kills a black suspect without apparent justification. But I have to wonder why Black Lives Matter protests questionable police shootings, but there seems to be no acknowledgement on the part of the organization that the vast majority of black men killed in the US are the victims of other black men. If black lives matter, then why does the race of the perpetrator make a difference? I'm using "racist" in a very general sense, because I believe the term is often confused with bigotry and simple prejudice (Archie Bunker was a bigot, not a racist).

It is a racist organization. All lives matter. What is often missed in organizing groups with good intent, is that they may commit exactly what it is they are protesting. Ignorance. They miss the fact that every human being will have a visceral response to what they say,and give voice too. I do not believe it is their intention to be racist, but they are. Instead of working to improve the lives of ALL persons, regardless of skin color, they instigate, spread racist views that they believe themselves, somehow to be immune from. There are people who have different mindsets due to the degree of darkness, someone may have. And they are black. I know this as many of us know this, because it has come from the mouths of blacks. I always try to check myself, so that I do not commit the same prejudicial acts that sadly, are used by ALL humans. It is something that we all do. However, life has improved for many people, and we ought to celebrate that, instead of calling names, epitaphs, and IGNORING the advancements we have made. If I am wrong, than why did some people vote for Obama, and he was half white? It is for some, because he looks black!

I am not responding to your comment to start a debate. I love my fellow human as much as the next guy. I see people who react differently to me because I am white, and because I am more friendly than many. I have been called doctor (I work in a hospital) because I am white. Of course, it could be worse. But we NEED to create the environment that we want, to be the change in the world we want to see (Gandi paraphrase). I am doing my part whenever, wherever. Peace ...
Topic: "I can shoot someone on 5th Avenue..."
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 10:19:02 AM
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:

The negativity and hatred continues ... even on Christmas Eve/Day? WOW Very telling .... may you know the love and peace that only Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can give!
Topic: HATRED
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2019 8:10:49 AM
BobShilling wrote:
Buzzito wrote:
Don't mistake this, that you speak for a majority of those here in the USA.

Well, in the 2016 election, a minority of the population voted for Trump, and his Democrat rival received nearly three million votes more than Trump.

Two years into Trump's presidency, his party lost control of the House of Representatives, and also lost seven state governorships. Recent polls show Trump's approval rating is about 43%, his disapproval rating at about 52%.

So, it seems pretty clear that the majority of Americans are not in favour of Trump or his policies.

Interesting, you believe that the "winner" of the election should have been the popular vote winner, instead of via the electoral college as OUR government has previously established. Odd. Really, you think that someone without the smarts to function in the world in a legal fashion, should run Our country.
Topic: HATRED
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 5:33:51 PM
The posts here, full of HATRED for Our President Donald J Trump, are truly tiring. It has been said, that bitter words speak a weak cause. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. A license to spew hatred, is not given by TFD and some of this borders inappropriateness, and common decency. Of course, here in the USA, there is FREE SPEECH. Remember however, that hatred is what is coming out from many of these posts. Deny it all you want. It is quite clear. Sadly, it seems that more libs post to TFD. Don't mistake this, that you speak for a majority of those here in the USA. While I come back to look for some positive dialogue here, I continue to be disappointed to find more hatred and intolerance. Obama had 8 years, and he did a poor job as far as I am concerned. But I did not spend a great deal of time posting the kind of negativity I find here. Everyone I meet is my superior in at least one way, but it gets more difficult to find these ways when all that is discussed is how Trump is this or that, his hair color, his skin color, his son, his family. Does anyone truly believe they have given Trump the same "fair" treatment which was expected for Obama? Puuullllleaaaassssssse!!!!
Topic: Orange in orange...
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 5:24:04 PM
Grouch, your hatred is really tiring. Get some help. Making fun of someone's skin color or hair is not funny, it's sick. Really, I am serious, do something about it, it is the Christmas season, LOVE!!!!! Maybe the love of God bless you and yours during this Christmas season and throughout 2020!!!!
Topic: "Dad, do not worry. I will be fine for telling the truth".
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 5:21:14 PM
Ursus Minor wrote:
I can't understand why not investigate the Bidens and Burisma Corporation paying enormous salary to Hunter Biden? The whole world heard his father speaking from the stage in Kiev: That procurator Shokin not sacked? Then we'll suspend the aid to Ukraine.

That is a GREAT QUESTION! I think that the majority of those in control in DC are against this, or they otherwise would have been investigating him. But alas, this is the DC who allowed Hillary as Secretary of State, while her husband ran around the world collecting millions for his speaking fees. If anyone believes that there was nothing to see here, no secret handshake, wink wink nod nod,you must not really care about fairness. What did obama run on? CHANGE! And we got little of that while the clintons ripped off the Haitians, and many others in the spirit of helping others. That is corruption at it's finest.

Meanwhile, hatred is spewed at Our current President hypocritically, from those who projected it upon those of us who did not like obama. They claimed people were racist if they did not like that demagogue Barry. He did not bring people together. The only ones he did bring together were those who lacked the character to differ with him in front of others. To clarify, he brought people together that believed as he did, at best, and at worst, those who again, lacked the character or feared standing up to be counted as someone who disagreed with him. He insulted people who "cling to their guns and Bibles." I am a Christian, proud of it and if you want to say I cling to my Bible, go ahead! I am not afraid of the hatred you may spew. Long live Jesus Christ! Long live Obama, the Clintons and certainly Our President, Donald J Trump! And yes, MAKE the Bidens explain their behavior in a court of law, as well as the Clintons, because as it appears from where I sit, they have all committed crimes, worthy of jail time --- if proven guilty.
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 1:03:15 PM
Than maybe all should be investigated. Two, three, four wrongs do not make it right. It is ALOT of MONEY in my world.

Oscar D. Grouch wrote:
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:
Ursus Minor wrote:
I can't understand why not investigate the Bidens and Burisma Corporation paying enormous salary to Hunter Biden?

While the money paid to Hunter Biden may seem like a lot, how does it compare to what other members of Burisma's board of directors were being paid? Moreover, how does it compare to other large companies, e.g., BP, Chevron, etc?

The chief executive of BP receives a salary of $1.854 million USD and a total remuneration of $14.7 million USD which includes benefits, bonuses and stock shares.

https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/investors/bp-directors-remuneration-report-2018.pdf
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 1:02:12 PM
Hope123 wrote:
I am not surprised that no Trump supporter or Trump supporter veteran commented here to support what the Republicans and White House are doing to witnesses, even decorated veterans, during the Impeachment hearings of Donald J. Trump, POTUS. And how Trump is tweeting insults to each witness trying to intimidate them.

They have not defended because that is indefensible.

Why they need all these hearings when Trump himself released a partial transcript himself where he clearly does what the Constitution says is an impeachable offence, is a mystery to the world.

Hope123,

I support President of the USA Donald J Trump and interpret the transcript completely different than you do. Having said this, I think it is important to remember, anyone is innocent till proven guilty. There has been a GREAT deal of bullying here in the USA and abroad me thinks. While people discredit Our President, who have not even participated on this phone call, people continue to bully those of us who support him. The degree of HATRED towards him is a serious SIN and one in which the projection of the LEFT takes no responsibility for. Intimidating witnesses by Twitter? People do it here, in person. I have been a victim of this bullying and will continue toi support him. He has done nothing wrong with regard to Ukraine.

The LEFT has projected their own issues of hatred onto those who do not support their point of view or candidate, or CHOSEN favorite e.g. oblama for many years now. While this bullying, hatred and hypocrisy continue, a particularly saddening issue has erupted. The bidens stil are left uninvestigated. This, despite the actions of Joe and Hunter. Cleary a case of nepotism in the least. It is delusional to deny the possibility that impropriety took place with the Bidens.
Topic: Deep State Conspiracy
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:57:53 AM
LOL Delusional .... there are people who operate together in our government in the USA, when they don't agree with Our President. Human nature ... you are a Human Nature Denier! LOL It happens everywhere humans live .... to a greater or lesser degree.

Oscar D. Grouch wrote:

Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2019 10:13:27 AM
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:
Ursus Minor wrote:
I can't understand why not investigate the Bidens and Burisma Corporation paying enormous salary to Hunter Biden?

While the money paid to Hunter Biden may seem like a lot, how does it compare to what other members of Burisma's board of directors were being paid? Moreover, how does it compare to other large companies, e.g., BP, Chevron, etc?

Truly, you are comparing the millions Hunter Biden was given for access to other crooks? Maybe, the amount he received was less, and due to his ignorance of the pay to play tactics. Could be? either way, it is NO EXCUSE for abusing the system. People talk about Trump as a bully and when some of us post here, we bully one another with replies. WE ALL NEED TO LOOK AT OURSELVES FIRST BEFORE THROWING THE FIRST STONE! Sadly, we cast upon those in power, the ills of our societies as if it is THEIR FAULT NOT OURS. I have felt bullied here, I also have felt bullied where I work, which is a liberally staffed department. Can't we all remember a time when we have been "ONE UPPED" or bullied?

When Obama was running, the bullying started here. If you did not like him, you were somehow racist. If anyone liberally oriented who posts here, cannot understand what is like, I feel sorry for you. It would only indicate a certain degree of insensitivity to my feelings. And sadly,. the feelings of millions. We can debate here, but can we agree that there is a great deal of bullying towards other with who we disagree? I have felt it, and many I know, feel the same way.

God bless all those here who want to make the world a better place!