User Name: Buzzito
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 123
[0.01% of all post / 0.06 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Is "mentally totally"correct?
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2021 11:36:57 AM
I work in a psychiatric crisis center. I would not use this expression. Could it be casually? Maybe. I would not use this myself in any situation.
Topic: STAND FOR DEMOCRACY and PRESIDENT TRUMP
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 9:55:28 AM
The Radical Left wants to steal the 2020 election. They're behavior is a disgrace to Democracy everywhere.
Topic: Can MAGAs even read?
Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2020 8:27:17 AM
Romany wrote:

What's the deal with these military-type wannabes calling themselves "boys"? OK, so the rest of the world knows that their emotional development stopped some time in Primary school; but why would the morons advertise it by referring to themselves as children?

And, each time one sees pictures of them, it seems what the "boys" are most proud of is their beer-guts! ("This cost me a lot of money, this did!") All those nasty, tight t.shirts stretched over blubbery mounds appear to be a pre-requisite for urban terrorists? Those who don't have them I assume are either ill or are new recruits?

Daft creatures.

What's the deal with all the hatred posted on TFD here? We are Americans! Get a grip and stop being childish, divisive, agitators. Oscar and company, it is really getting old your side show hatred. What is this desperate need of yours to spew hatred towards your fellow man?
Topic: a lemon
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2020 7:44:22 AM
Reiko07 wrote:
This software isn't such a lemon as it's made out to be.

Question: Is my sentence correct?

I have not used the term in this way but it is perfectly fine, and understandable. Hope that helps!
Topic: You can't make this...
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2020 2:44:28 PM
When you encounter something strange, not normal, to be funny you say "You can't make this stuff/shit up." It is usually intended to be funny or simply a surprised reply to something abnormal.

Dukul wrote:
What's the meaning of "You can't make this shit up"? Please provide some examples sentences.
Topic: Election Interference
Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2020 8:04:28 AM
Hope,

Any sane American who votes for Biden is not sane. It is Trump 2020 all the way to the ballots! Thank God someone. somewhere, is stepping up the evil CCP. I only can pray, our friends to the North like yourself, support the necessary alignment of our two countries and many others, to take on China. Their plan is to take over the world THE ONLY world power, and would require the submission of all other countries, to them.

Hope you are well, I always appreciate your spirit.

Buzzito

Hope123 wrote:
Oscar,

Sane Americans must be scared sh*tless -

I just read the White House is considering directing the postal service not to deliver mail-in ballots. 23 postal execs were sacked this week. If this doesn’t scare people, democracy must be optional to them. If this is true, Election tampering and messing with a government agency for personal reasons would be corruption to most Canadians.

Our PM is under fire for not recusing himself in discussions as to which charity should handle the disjpersal of funds to students who lost jobs this summer because of Covid. You see, his mother and brother (and other party members - that fact ignored by Conservative media) have in the past been paid speakers for the chosen charity. Opposition wrecked the charity and kids got nothing. Stupidity. But anyhow, that's a scandal in Canada. The minister in charge of it says he had no hand in making the final decision.

The new US post office admin already took away the bulk rate and told workers to slow down the mail. Now Trump's considering telling them not to deliver mail-in ballots at all?

He does a lot of things he's not allowed to do. Will he ever cross a line? When are Americans going to revolt? They are acting like laid-back Canadians!

Edited to,add - just read that today a Trump just promised to DEFUND Social Security and Medicare and that Mitch McConnell has mentioned it before in response to Covid and the debt.

If true, this should make Americans sit up and take notice. No? .
Topic: little donny strikes to kill Social Security & Medicare
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2020 11:45:17 AM
You libs must feel pretty good about yourselves. At least those of you who are Americans. You elect 44, the World's Largest Demagogue who ever sat in the Oval Office, claim anyone who disagrees with you is a racist, insult people left and right ... . Enjoy your insults, it is further indication of your hatred for Our Great President, hatred of Our history, and plain ole delusion that you somehow are "better than" those of US who disagree with you. Sad.
Topic: Masks save lives
Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2020 9:42:42 AM
Hope123.

I agree it is prudent to wear a mask. I do however take issue with it becoming a mandate when we are outside say for example, at a park. It is ridiculous to wear one when properly distanced for others. This is a temporary issue I believe as well. Indoors amongst other fine, but let's not lose our heads. Working in a hospital, I am doubly blessed that I have no contracted the virus having been on one of the designated floors months back dealing with an irate person who was +, in their room with the door closed, yikes! Thank God, this is nothing like the 1918 Flu or we would be running around like chickens without heads. The disease then was much more threatening, people fell ill with no notice. The worst day in Philadelphia in October of 1918, there were 759 deaths in one day. Thank God also, for the fact we are aware of microorganisms etc.

Stay well! Nice to see you hear Hope/E!!!
Topic: Masks save lives
Posted: Saturday, August 8, 2020 9:22:22 AM
From TFD:

https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/duke-researchers-put-masks-face-coverings-to-the-test/19225401/
Topic: In trumpwrld, kindness = weakness
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 8:56:52 AM
There is no room for hatred here! The rally call of the pompous left. Your posts continue to put voice to hatred that has no place in bringing people together. Please, please, stop projecting your hatred and invectives onto OUR GREAT PRESIDENT!