Profile: clavicalbone
About
User Name: clavicalbone
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 18
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it.
Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 1:00:04 AM
Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it.
Mark Twain (1835-1910)
Topic: How cunningly nature hides every wrinkle of her inconceivable antiquity under roses and violets and morning dew!
Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:57:08 AM
How cunningly nature hides every wrinkle of her inconceivable antiquity under roses and violets and morning dew!
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
Applause
Topic: Be generous, be delicate, and always pursue the prize.
Posted: Monday, February 29, 2016 7:44:00 AM
Be generous, be delicate, and always pursue the prize.
Henry James (1843-1916)
Topic: Who Walked the Roads to Rome? Isotopes Provide Clues
Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:46:47 AM
Isotope of carbon indeed given the clues of origin.
Topic: New Dr. Seuss Book to Hit Shelves in 2015
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:15:28 AM
New Dr. Seuss Book to Hit Shelves in 2015

What Pet Should I Get, a new book by Dr. Seuss (AKA Theodor Geisel), is scheduled for a July 2015 release, 25 years after his last book, Oh, the Places You'll Go!, was published. The new Seuss book is comprised of material that Geisel's wife found shortly after his death in 1991 and then rediscovered in 2013. His art director dates these sketches back to the late 1950s or early '60s, noting that they depict the same siblings as the 1960 Seussian smash One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. More.

More good books to read, more happy life should be.
Topic: Love is...the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of...
Posted: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 8:33:02 AM
Love is...the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives.
Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)

Although escaping from the loneliness but immerse to another part of sufferings
Topic: Success comes to a writer, as a rule, so gradually that it is always something of a shock to him to look back and realize the...
Posted: Monday, February 2, 2015 1:10:18 AM
Success comes to a writer, as a rule, so gradually that it is always something of a shock to him to look back and realize the heights to which he has climbed.
P. G. Wodehouse (1881-1975)

It's not easy to look back and truly noted the voyage of life as a human being. It's hard for a writer to get the height as he has climbed.
Topic: Friends are an aid to the young, to guard them from error; to the elderly, to attend to their wants and to supplement their...
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:36:49 AM
Friends are an aid to the young, to guard them from error; to the elderly, to attend to their wants and to supplement their failing power of action; to those in the prime of life, to assist them to noble deeds.

Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

If you got a friend who can aid to you, guard you form error, you are so lucky when you were young. If you got a friend when you old enough that this friend can accompanied with you until you pass away, how lucky you are in your whole life.
Topic: One person I have to make good: myself. But my duty to my neighbor is much more nearly expressed by saying that I have to...
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:40:52 AM
One person I have to make good: myself. But my duty to my neighbor is much more nearly expressed by saying that I have to make him happy—if I may.
Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)

It's hard to practise, the human being always cares bout himself/herself.
If you can make your wife happy 7 days a week, I adore you.
Topic: paucity
Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2015 12:32:04 AM
paucity (noun) Smallness of number; fewness; scarcity; dearth

I wonder any countries if paucity of natural resources can develop its industries.