Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: In response to how are you
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 6:33:21 AM
All,

My response was in pure humor - I have a pathetic sense of humor, by the way. So i'd like to say that I am really sorry if it hurt anyone's sentiments and such; I really didn't mean to do that. It's just that in most of my circles we treat such responses rather casually, so, i'm sorry! Just my useless(?) point of view.

Romany, Thanks! or maybe no thanks... depending on whether you were being sarcastic; don't have that good a sense of judgement as you would have probably noted. I dont.

Thus spake the "Newbie"

<-- See a pathetic joke, which probably can't even be classified as one :)

Topic: "Ivan and I" or "Me and Ivan"
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 5:55:01 AM
Thanks a bunch all! Orson Burleigh, can't believe that is was as easy as that!! :D
Topic: In response to how are you
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:14:02 AM
Dearest passer-by

1.Well the replies you mentioned come across as a wee-bit irritating and if irritating others is what you intend to do then how about, 'Better than you ever will be!' or maybe a much simpler, 'Just fine, minding my own business-something you ought to be doing...' :D *Cheese*

2.Or you may not be try to irritate others, in that case you might not want to consider responding in that fashion, for explanations back to point 1.

Hope it helps!!
Topic: "Ivan and I" or "Me and Ivan"
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:51:45 AM
I've always been told that 'XYZ and I' is correct whereas 'me and XYZ' is not. Disregarding all, recently one of my teachers told me that depending on the usage both are correct. Won't that be breaking the rule or is there some sort leniency for this case? Can anyone explain? PLEASE.

Thanks