Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 21
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: against the collar
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 8:51:06 PM
Descendant. Falling up. The great collapse of debt. Wall street. Corporations and economic upheavals. A new version of Windows software is released each year. These tools make America great. Put people back to work. Music labels profit off of digital sales. It is a new day.
Topic: Send her back!
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 7:30:55 PM
The U.S.A will always be free for all people to live. Independence day. I am a real American. I was born here, went to school here & i paid taxes here just like everyone should. Our government is great because it supports all of it's people. We welcome all to come and enjoy life here. Friends with benefits.
Topic: The Book of Enoch
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:30:16 PM
The Bible speaks of many great leaders and prophets. The story of Noah is a classic one. Noah could not have been a Christian because Christ was not born yet. And Noah lived hundreds of years before Christ came to Earth. Noah believed in God the Father. Noah was known as the prophet who obeyed god. He did what he was told and didn't ask questions. His work saved the human race from extinction. Noah is remembered as a prophet, priest, hero & a man of great faith.
Topic: Spanish Treasure Fleet Sinks off Florida Coast in Hurricane (1715)
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:10:01 PM
To rejoice at the calamity and misfortune of others is not wise.
Topic: Everything is self-evident.
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:18:57 PM
How deep is the ocean. Once i fell into deep waters. I could have drowned. My friend saw me andnrescued me. Lake Michigan is not as deep as the Atlantic ocean. I am an average swimmer and the ocean is no place to fool around. I have a deep awe and admiration for the sea. There is a spirituality about these waters i cannot explain.
Topic: Jeffrey Hudson, the "Queen's Dwarf"
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2019 10:23:22 PM
I receive a pension because i served in the military. I did my job well and was rewarded handsomely for time served. I am a Christian and believe god made the universe. Jeff and i were good friends in high school. All good things come from above. Life is good.
Topic: Olives
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2019 6:08:21 PM
The oil which comes from pure olives is delicious and healthy. A perfect addition for tomato and lettuce.
Topic: Beatrix Potter (1866)
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2019 5:59:41 PM
A great idealist said that god forgives but i don't. How would the world be different if you forgave me. People are like robots. We exist, work and fade away through time. But in the eyes of the maker we are perfect. If a man disagrees with his neighbor is it really over. We all feel different inside.
Topic: The man who is aware of himself is henceforward independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is...
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2019 3:28:20 PM
Happiness comes from the experience of suffering. Pain is a tool that brings a man closer to god. Freedom is a gift from heaven. The holy spirit in my life makes me free. I know that i am not alone. I walk with god each day and acknowledge him as the master teacher and i a disciple. A follower of truth. Life is a taste of an eternity in his presence.
Topic: European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) Formed (2000)
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2019 2:15:24 PM
I don't believe in ghosts. I have never seen a ghost nor do i want to see one. If ghosts exist they should be locked up in jail. A ghost or alien who harms a human being is guilty of a crime and will be judged according to the laws of the land. I fear no man. I fear nothing. I only fear god.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.