User Name: soundarya k
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 30
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Diff btw brain and mind..
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2015 3:14:37 PM
Someone tell me the difference between brain and mind..
Topic: CURD & YOGURT
Posted: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:45:15 AM
Thank you very much for your answers. And LRai your answer is so clearApplause , you made my doubt clarified. THANK YOU
Topic: CURD & YOGURT
Posted: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 12:39:38 PM
What is the difference between curd and yogurt???? i'm too confused by seeing its meaning, can anyone please tell me..d'oh!
Topic: TRP
Posted: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:53:23 AM
Thank you so much for your answers. And LRaiApplause , i am clarified with your answer, thank you once again.
Topic: TRP
Posted: Monday, December 1, 2014 1:01:06 PM
What is mean by TRP? ANS: a device named "people meter" fixed in the tv's of sample houses, to know which channel was visited more by the people. Now my doubt is , whether it is used in every tv, all over the world, or it is used only in the sample houses.If it is used only in sample houses then how the trp rating gives real value. And if anybody knows the answer please tell me.......d'oh!
Topic: Michael Jackson's Thriller Hits Shelves (1982)
Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:01:09 AM
MJ is a real moon walker. He is the only human who is born as a symbol of dance. And i think , people is right in calling him as the KING OF POP. His pride, glory, name and fame will never end till the world comes to an end........
Topic: Comb hair
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:46:27 AM
yes i think the same
Topic: One Kiss Carries 80 Million Bacteria
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 11:21:56 AM
I think that whatever researches comes, people won't care about it or won't even listen to it. So please do some other researches....
Topic: 36 Million Slaves Worldwide
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:17:30 AM
Why does this slavery not coming to a end??? It is existing for a long time . Only a single person cannot make a change over it, everyone should think of it and must step towards it.
Topic: bon appetit
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 6:16:26 AM
we should enjoy every moment of our life , so keep on enjoying ....