Profile: ddaniel
About
User Name: ddaniel
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 83
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: It is just at the very age when a man's character is forming that he tumbles into love, and then the lass he loves has the...
Posted: Monday, June 7, 2021 6:33:18 AM
In today's colleges that's known as 'senior-I-tess'.
Topic: Fashion is what one wears oneself. What is unfashionable is what other people wear.
Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2021 5:07:14 PM
So, you think highly of yourself? Well, not as good as me.
Topic: Money and goods are certainly the best of references.
Posted: Friday, June 4, 2021 7:51:00 PM
There is no argument to this. It is bred, though, from a starved lifestyle that will not share bread.
Topic: When we are struck at without a reason, we should strike back again very hard; I am sure we should—so hard as to teach the...
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2021 8:57:17 AM
revenge is that, but also that should be a legal penalty while we sit back and reasonably trust God for His protection.
Topic: Manners are the happy way of doing things; each once a stroke of genius or of love—now repeated and hardened into usage. They...
Posted: Friday, May 28, 2021 10:24:48 AM
I wonder how he'd feel about today's street lingo.
Topic: The finest qualities of our nature, like the bloom on fruits, can be preserved only by the most delicate handling. Yet we do...
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2021 11:28:52 AM
He makes a great point that political scurvies do not know. They think trees are people, too. It is unfortunate that we have become wasteful, but there still must remain a knowing that people need cleanliness to maintain the planet...or do I wander from the subject?
Topic: The voice of the sea speaks to the soul.
Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 8:52:20 AM
That is most poetically correct.
Topic: To make a contented slave, it is necessary to make a thoughtless one. It is necessary to darken his moral and mental vision,...
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 4:43:04 AM
There is absolutely no disagreeing with the man of his times, but in proper perspective spiritually/Church/Body of Christ, we are all called to become His Majesty's slaves. I welcome it.
Topic: When you've learned to laugh at the things that should be laughed at, and not to laugh at those that shouldn't, you've got...
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 12:37:43 PM
What a joke!
Topic: When one pays a visit it is for the purpose of wasting other people's time, not one's own.
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2021 2:34:42 AM
Only if one considers themself of value