Profile: Alisson Souza
About
User Name: Alisson Souza
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 162
[0.02% of all post / 0.07 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Charity begins at home, and justice begins next door.
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2021 10:00:01 PM
In "Christmas Carol" the scarer "Scrooge".
Topic: Charity begins at home, and justice begins next door.
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2021 9:55:41 PM
"at home" of course it is at the same time "next door". The justice and the charity walk together. He had been very magnificent.
Topic: tongue-lashing
Posted: Friday, January 1, 2021 10:47:30 AM
Tongue-lashing is equal to hard-feeling because it is possible there is another way to reproval actions without screams.
Topic: downcast
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2020 9:41:28 PM
lather has had a sound that seemed ladder!! "Beware with ladder and lather"
Topic: Lazarus
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2020 9:28:37 PM
In the New Testament, Lazarus is great dear by Jesus. In the Lazarus painting portrays his revival. Most of all, Jesus is still the master of masters.
Topic: "Fat Man" Detonated over Nagasaki, Japan (1945)
Posted: Friday, August 9, 2019 9:30:01 PM
That was very bad. The men have a particular interest around the world. They have got unrelated decisions any time without measure the aftermaths.
Topic: "Fat Man" Detonated over Nagasaki, Japan (1945)
Posted: Friday, August 9, 2019 9:22:39 PM
David Briggs 1 wrote:
People are strange. I admit there's much about humans i do not understand. I come from a large Midwest family. I have always wanted a wife and kids but it just never happened to me. An ancient proverb says man makes plan but God laughs.

Sorry, but I didn't ever hear ''God laughs'' I have already heard 'accomplish/ hold'. What do you mean, exactly?
Topic: insouciance
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:24:07 PM
Wow! Insouciance is a great word for writing with more formality. For instante, "He has done a real insouciance in his life.Honeestly, a kind of goidness."
Topic: Lanimer Day Festival
Posted: Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:06:23 PM
Dancing Dancing The people of Lanark, Scotland, dedicate an entire week to inspecting and celebrating the boundary stones that enclose the territory gifted to them by King David I of Scotland in the 12th century. This event, known as the Lanimers, features public decorations, a parade of civic officials, marching bands, and a series of tableaux. The procession passes by each of the boundary stones—the days' activities close with the town clerk's pronouncement that the boundaries remain in good condition, and a 900-year-old bell rings in celebration. Dancing Dancing

On this week 2nd to 8th June-2019
Topic: Denmark Becomes a Constitutional Monarchy (1849)
Posted: Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:23:36 AM

Denmark Becomes a Constitutional Monarchy (1849)
After a flowering of literature and philosophy in the early 19th century, plans for a liberal, centralized constitution led Danish King Frederick VII to become involved in a war with Prussia over the status of the duchy of Schleswig-Holstein. Denmark was defeated and a new constitution was adopted, ending the absolute monarchy, securing civil rights for citizens, and establishing a bicameral parliament and wide suffrage. How many times has the constitution been rewritten since 1849?