Statistics
Number of Posts: 92
[0.01% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Is this sentence understandable?
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:47:09 AM
Hello!

Is this sentence understandable?

XXX LTD has prepared a special offering for every concert attendee – the concert ticket also serves as a discount coupon with value of USD 35 for the purchase of the XXX LTD insurance services made during the Australia anniversary month, namely november.

Thank you!
Topic: Is this gramatically okay?
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:32:20 AM
Hi there!

Please take look at this sentence. Does it look okay?

I am sure that the will of our people, their hard work and powerful nature of alliance revealed through the Latvian songs of strength is the very power of our nation, capable of inspiring and strengthening our belief in our abilities.

Thank you a lot! :)
Topic: Any improvements necessary?
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2015 10:13:40 AM
Hi!

Are there any improvements necessary here?

Since the divorce, Jim has failed to show any interest about Jane, neither he has demonstrated any intention to meet his daughter, to give means of maintenance, to congratulate Jane in her first birthday on July 3 or to visit her.

Thank you!
Topic: Is the sentence grammatically okay?
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:09:13 AM
Hi!
Is the sentence grammatically okay?

During summers this is a beloved spot for meeting other people and spend some leisure time, as well as a brief stop for both visitors and locals as you can leisurely rest in benches, enjoy the bubbling of water and witness a rainbow in the fountain.

Topic: This seems clumsy but how to improve it?
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2015 5:38:08 AM
Hello!
This seems clumsy but how to improve it?

The locals have beloved this arena for recreation, sporting activities and strolls; furthermore, the complex has become highly popular and gained great feedback from local and foreign visitors for organizing different seminars and events.

Thanks you!!
Topic: How can I improve this sentence?
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 1:18:22 PM
Hello!

This sentence seems clumsy... how can I improve it?

Jane takes an active part in social life of her class and school; furthermore, she is actively involved in a creative self-realization (extracurricular work), e.g. enters into competitions and olympiads, attends events on regular basis, and she is also often awarded.

Thanks a lot!
Topic: Are the underlined parts okay?
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 6:40:39 AM
Hi!
Are the underlined parts okay?

Neither I, nor any other member of the family is recorded by the psychiatrist. We also have not been placed under the attention of the police and social services.

Topic: Is this sentence understandable?
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:53:06 AM
Hi!
Is this sentence okay?

It is worth to visit sport and recreational base “XXXX” with well-established ski runs developed in line with the requirements mandatory for international competitions; furthermore, the base offers other sporting and entertainment options both in winter and summer.

Thanks a lot!
Topic: Is the underlined part grammatically fine?
Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2015 11:28:32 AM
Hi!
Is the underlined part grammatically fine?

Moreover, she stays there due to the economic abuse inflicted by the husband and his threats towards her, and not because of her own and her daughter’s intentions to stay in Germany.

Thank you!
Topic: Is the underlined part understandable?
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:09:44 AM
Hi!
Is the underlined part understandable? Any other pointers?

For the most part, I earn my livelihood with concerts organized here, in Germany, in St. Pether Cathedral when I am asked to assist here, as well as in guest concerts in Russia. However, I earn more in Russia, as there I have higher honorarium.