Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 695
[0.08% of all post / 0.42 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Day 2 and things are still not fixed
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:51:54 PM
I found the problem I think...I use Mozilla Firefox and it has a setting for Privacy Browsing...I put that feature on my computer yesterday and that's when this happened...I took it off today and viola fixed.

I am not sure why your site won't allow for Privacy Browsing but now I know it won't. Interesting lesson learned. FYI for others.

"Your life matters more than you will ever know, so live it well"
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:13:49 PM
Yep I am still having issues and now it won't let me get any points for any clicks...what's the problem?

Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 1:19:34 AM
Okay yesterday I complained that the site wasn't functioning as it should and nothing was done...it's now day 2 and the problems are still here...none of the articles will record the proper amount of points, only mismatch and matchup work right, the rest don't do what they should. I have done my part...cleared cookies etc...but nothing.

I'd really like to know when this might get fixed...I am a little OCD about it.

Is anyone else having this issue???

Topic: What's up with the site today???
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 12:58:20 AM
well I didn't get anyone to fix this in time so my challenge is over and done, I am really getting tired of this happening, can someone please fix it??? Also, when this happens those of us who are working on a challenge should not be penalized because of something we can't control..any ideas???

Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 5:20:54 PM
One last item I can offer: Mismatch and Match up are working...so are word-in-word and spelling bee...but the rest of the links are not working correctly. Only 1 point instead of the usually 3 pts or more...and the challenge is not working either...so I hope that helps. Pray

Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 4:37:36 PM
Just a little more info so you all know the problem...when you click on any of the items it is only posting a single point, I am currently doing a challenge and it will not recognize the click. So this means the points are off and my challenge may end up void if this problem isn't fixed soon.

I don't understand why this happens and why it's happening so much now...hmmm.Brick wall

Must be gremlins. Anxious

Whistle

Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 4:25:26 PM
Okay, once again I have entered the twilight zone and nothing is working as it should. Could someone please fix it?

Thanks...

LRai

Topic: Have you ever heard these 25 obscure English words?
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2019 12:18:26 AM
I always tease my kids that if they don't behave I will throw them out the window and see if they can fly. Now I can use a new word and make this a learning moment..."I will defenestrate you and see if you can fly"....I love language learning.

Topic: Problems with your site...anyone else having issues?
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:34:10 PM
Hedy:

Happy New Year to you too....glad to see the site is back and working again...ahhh my OCD has been satisfied at last...LOL

LRai

Topic: Problems with your site...anyone else having issues?
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 4:31:28 AM
I signed on today Jan. 2 and I could not access any of the usual features because they would not link. I tried several ways to get to these features including through the forum but nothing worked...did you all go on holiday? Please check it out and see what might be the issue...I'd like to finish my goal before it times out. Yes, I am OCD about this.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.