Number of Posts: 33
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: "Donald Trump Was the Dumbest Goddam Student I Ever Had."
Posted: Friday, October 13, 2017 9:13:29 AM
I am always wondering how did this man became president of the United States
Topic: Jug Bands
Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 8:59:48 AM
I did not find any reference to ¨Les Luthiers" an argentinian group that fits perfectly in this category of musicians.
Topic: Gays can be reformed, says Trump’s new domestic policy adviser
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 3:14:30 PM
It is awesome to think that there still are people like that one who can think, and -what is worst- say things like that! That´s the most regressive thought that is the culprit for hate and discrimination.
Topic: Don't use foreign words except when necessary
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:45:17 AM
There are lots of foreign words that are used frequently in written and spoken english: Rendezvous, guacamole, auteur, atelier, detente... They are supposed to enrich the languages. Of course they must be used cautiously, provided there is not a better english word.
Topic: Moon landing a fake.
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2016 4:37:08 PM
Recently - and well documented in National Geographic - some religious communities have been reluctant to accept science, to the point that they refuse to be vaccinated, something that has been probed for more than a century to be the only means to prevent some diseases like smallpox; in the same way the reject everything that comes form the scientific investigation and that is why they are skeptical relating this episode that seen in the perspective of present technology has nothing to deny that astronauts have come to the moon. There has been a lot of achievements long time ago that may seem non convincing, but that actually have occured. Is air transportation a fake? Is it true or not that you can see your skeleton being alive? There are a lot o examples.
Topic: seeking for a good idea of words memorizing
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:48:08 AM
The only way I have found useful for that, is writing the word and looking for it frequently. The Free Dictionary is a good example of this method. Reading mostly in English and for the matter, in any language, is an excellent means to learn vocabulary, specially when using E-books.
Topic: Hearing aids
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2016 5:07:57 PM
Hearing aids are much more expensive. This one you mention is one of those gadgets used to "help" you in some poor way, but for a real hear impairment you should see an otologist
Topic: The Donald Trumps of Europe
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 8:38:37 AM
Mr Trumps bare teeth and attitude in campaign remind me of the fuhrer.
Topic: what is "build the block"?
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 3:45:16 PM
"A basic unit from which something is built up: sounds are the building blocks of language".
Topic: Jeb Bush on the Presidential trail.
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 3:40:30 PM
Enough for the "bushes"