User Name: Bryn Kinnaird
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 61
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Vladimir Lenin Dies
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 6:07:04 AM
The world needs another Lenin type character to re adjust the balance between rich and poor. Why do the rich need to be so damned greedy, it doesn't seem to be enough to be rich, they want it all :( Where is their humanity ?
Topic: DASH Diet Rated Best Overall
Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2015 4:44:05 AM
I'm trying Paul McKennas "I can make you thin" program, seems like very good advice. Has any one else tried this ?
Topic: Mao Zedong
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 5:29:27 AM
Another world leader that was only interested in his own well being and not of the people he claimed to support or work for.
Topic: E-Cigarette Use Surpasses Smoking Among US Teens
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 5:25:41 AM
How long before this filth is also found out as being very bad for our health ? Corporations and big business killing us for profits.
Topic: The "Christmas Truce" of World War I
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:06:26 AM
We the ordinary people don't want the politicians war, or the war of the arms builder and seller. It is time for us the decent human beings to let our leaders, our religious leaders know that we have more in common with the ordinary folk around the world than we do with our leaders, and our wealthy elite who live off of arms sales the backs of our labours. No more war. No more betrayal of humanity.
Topic: Bones of New Penguin Species Discovered in New Zealand Storage Shed
Posted: Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:21:58 AM
Hardly new if they are 28 million years old
Topic: A well adjusted person is one who makes the same mistake twice without getting nervous.
Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:04:13 AM
As rare as hens teeth.
Topic: We are not concerned with the very poor. They are unthinkable, and only to be approached by the statistician or the poet.
Posted: Friday, November 28, 2014 6:37:28 AM
Nothing has changed. They couldn't care less, so long as they have enough to do their bidding they care not on jot.
Topic: The Guillotine
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 9:12:25 AM
striker wrote:
bring it back
Yep, we should feed the top 5 % of the world to this disgusting machine, nothing more than they deserve.
Topic: nonce
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:42:55 AM
A Nonce is a dirt bag sex offender. I don't know if that drags this site downhill, but there it is.