User Name: James Montgomery
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: broach
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:32:05 PM
Isnt a "broach" a piece of womens jewelry that is pinned on the breast?
Topic: Green Lakes State Park
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 8:33:40 PM
I don't know why meromixes was brought up. Perhaps its easier to build underground fortresses and defenced cities under the sediments of these types of lakes.
Topic: resolute
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 7:23:12 PM
"Resolute" seems to say to me re+solute, or "re-Solve" as if one had been turned aside, or unintentionally chosen to follow a delusion and need a new solution. They need to solve the problem in light of new knowledge pointing out the error of their way, they need to "RE-Solve" the problem.
Topic: Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 5:12:46 PM
"I have called you my friends because everything I have heard from God I have told you."
"the secrets of wisdom are double to that which is."
of the heart,soul,mind and strength that we are directed to love the LORD with, only the soul is immortal. The mind and heart cease and return to dust. The strength is the spirit and that returns to God that gave it. When the soul returns to heaven the pervasive sin found in the world is not present. we must die to live.
"GREATER LOVE HAS NO MAN THAN HE THAT LAYS DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS."
Topic: Devils Tower Named First US National Monument (1906)
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:28:54 PM
This is a manifestation of Nimrod's conception to build a tower ("let us build a city and a tower that reaches to the sky!.) to preserve the one language and keep the people together. This plan failed because the element sin existing before the flood would again rise,causing them to sin. The city and tower may be a reflection of the city of Enoch built by Cain ("the way of Cain"). Also, man did not call on the name of the LORD until Enosh. Seth and Enos were delivered ("I have gat a man from God", said Eve.), the burden on mankind for the blood of Abel was eased.
Topic: Machu Picchu
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2014 6:34:15 PM
I didn't notice a landing sight for extra terrestrials, they might not be as advanced as we first suspected.
Topic: It is essential to seek out enemy agents who have come to conduct espionage against you and to bribe them to serve you. Give...
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:34:24 PM
war is peace
Topic: Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2014 11:14:36 AM
"They that have not the law and do these things naturally are a law unto themselves." If we are evil we cannot do those things naturally which it pleased the LORD to regulate when he bade us to keep his "statutes." The good man leaves an inheritance for his childrens children, therefore, "let no man speak evil of your good."
Topic: promontory
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2014 6:55:49 AM
The Marin Headlands may just as well have been the Marin Promontory.
Topic: Evidence of Early Learning
Posted: Monday, August 4, 2014 6:40:03 AM
"from the time a thing is there am I." The light that lightens every eye that comes in to the world. 42