Profile: Sarmad Ehsan
About
User Name: Sarmad Ehsan
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of...
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:01:56 AM
I agree, dialogue is a best policy . Besides, truth and reconciliation works too.
Topic: I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is...
Posted: Monday, May 26, 2014 12:44:46 AM
I disagree! The author seemingly referring to the spirituality instead of wisdom.
Topic: The most successful career must show a waste of strength that might have removed mountains, and the most unsuccessful is not...
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 1:25:01 AM
Now that's altogether something , a real motivational booster :) As breath is to life so congestion is to death. Try try and keep on trying never stop; no matter whatsoever even if you have conquered the world.

Sky is not the limit :)

Topic: No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 2:24:27 AM
Harmony rests with those who let go off things. Otherwise, there is a tiny pronunciation difference b/w reign and rein Brick wall
Topic: cajolery
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:09:19 AM
That's name of an Indian Film actress - Kajol Boo hoo!
Topic: Men are April when they woo, December when they wed. Maids are May when they are maids, but the sky changes when they are wives.
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:50:28 AM
Kathy Hall wrote:
what does Shakespeare mean my april and decemeber and may??? what types of adjectives are those for describing people? is 'decemeber' a good thing or a bad thing? is 'the sky changes' a good change or bad???

That's called Analogies. By referring to months , it shows the mode/mood of individual month. Like In Pakistan , April and May are Summer season when sun scorching heat helps the crops to grow.( with me the author refers to the emotions) While in the midst of December, that's the winter season when things are cold ( mind is more active than emotions).

Moods swing is referred by the term "sky changes"

SE
Topic: Men are April when they woo, December when they wed. Maids are May when they are maids, but the sky changes when they are wives.
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 3:45:27 AM
Love is a relative notion that evolves over the years incorporating several indicators. People confuse this very term with attraction, crush, lust, sex, etcetera etcetera.
When a farmer plough a fields, he spends his time, money , energy and deliberation to let the crop grow. he never rushes to chop off the crop when it is too small , he does chop off the weeds to make his crop more fertile and healthy.

In a relationship , if love is taken as a crop , where bother partners are farmers cultivating the seeds of respect, trust and individuality, and curbing the weeds of hatred, suspicion, distrust and disrespect. Only in this case, the relative love will become an absolute one.

But again, it requires hard work.

SE
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:01:38 AM
loving someone and living with some one are two different aspects of life. if the former comes after the latter , life becomes worthy of living or you will wish inferno!
Topic: A book is a friend whose face is constantly changing. If you read it when you are recovering from an illness, and return to...
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:56:14 AM
Man learns throughout his life and these are the extraneous that help us first understand then comprehend the denotation cum connotation. It is all about perceptions. A book guides us. And it guides different individuals with their capacity to comprehend. Here , the left - brained and the right-brained come into action. A same book will give different meaning to these individuals.

In short, I agree with the Andrew Lang!