mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
jesus' Options
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2015 7:28:06 AM

Neurons: 2,211
no one can redeem himself. you cannot pay god the price for your life. what you could pay would never be enough to let you live on. what happen then to those who trust in their wealth? they will still die like the animals and rot in the grave. they will not be taken from the grave.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2015 7:42:04 AM

jesus the great king will rule over the world. he will soon give victory to israel over the nations.
he chose for us the land where we live, the proud possession of his people whom he loves much.
he goes up to his throne, shouts of joy and trumpets blast as he goes up. all nations under the control of jerusalem. jesus rules supreme, more powerful than all armies, for the shiels of the earth belong to jesus. the leaders of the people assemble with the rulers of jesus.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2015 7:48:40 AM

jerusalem is beautiful, the city brings joy. god has already shown that there is safety with jerusalem, he said, count the towers, take notice and examine the fortresses that you may tell the generation following. jesus will keep the city safe forever.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2015 8:01:55 AM

jesus will be highly praise by people all over the world; in jerusalem, on mount Zion. what a glorious site, see mount Zion rising north of the city. here in your temple, we meditate on your kindness and love. as we have heard, so we have seen in the city of lord.
tunaafi
Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:01:34 AM

Neurons: 53,503
I have been away from this thread for four weeks and come back to find that keepyy is still at it. Have to admire his/her persistence.

@keepyy. We normally use an initial capital letter for saviours, cities and states:

Jesus, Jerusalem, Israel

Pedantic believers also use an initial capital for You, Your, Yours, He, Him and His when addressing or referring to saviours. Failure to observe these practices might need some explaining away when you finally get to the Pearly Gates.
Hope123
Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:57:18 AM

Neurons: 54,197
Tuna, keepy is a bot that is incapable of responding. It just keepies on doing the same old, uncontrollably. And it was not taught how to write properly in English. Nobody else is watching the thread unless a person posts. I saw your name. Otherwise I don't look to see what unintelligible post the robot wrote.
tootsie
Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:36:38 PM

Neurons: 23,730

thanks for your posts tuna & Hope - I do the same, only look when I see a person post. I think I 'cottoned on' when I realised that a real person who was so religious would not use quite such an insulting avatar. T x.

pedro
Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2015 6:41:15 AM

Neurons: 63,022
Yeah verily! I don't know why I'm here either. Not quite sure what the avatar is supposed to be, Tootsie, looks like a used heart salesman.
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2015 9:38:58 AM

each evening they? come back like dogs prowling about Jerusalem. there they are, belowing with their mouth with swords in their lips. they think,'who will hear us' but the lord laughs at them. let them be trapped in their pride for the cursing they utter. that they may know that jesus will rule in Jacob to the ends of the world.
Humble B'
Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:17:05 AM

Neurons: 152,585
keepyy wrote:
each evening they? come back like dogs prowling about Jerusalem. there they are, belowing with their mouth with swords in their lips. they think,'who will hear us' but the lord laughs at them. let them be trapped in their pride for the cursing they utter. that they may know that jesus will rule in Jacob to the ends of the world.

Psalm 59

Quote:
And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.
But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy

Nothing about Jesus ruling the world here, because the psalms were written long before. Thou are corrupting the scriptures, thou art a false prophet keepyy!
Sure thou knows well what is done with false prophets, don't you?

Epiphileon
Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2015 8:18:53 AM

Neurons: 166,536
Keepyy changed his/her avatar to this picture after I posted the image below in the quoted response. These are available as dashboard plastic Jesus statues for you car.

Epiphileon wrote:
thar wrote:

come to Jesus or you'll go to hell.
For a supposedly nice guy, that sounds awfully mean!
He should be nicer. Think "what would Jesus do?"

Also known to appear at miraculous accident avoidance incidents...

[image not available]
tunaafi
Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2015 10:07:51 AM

Neurons: 53,503
Epiphileon wrote:
Keepyy changed his/her avatar to this picture after I posted the image below

Well, I suppose it's better than this one.

keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2015 11:57:41 AM

long life, live many years, the heritage of those who fear god. you have warned those who show you reverence that they might escape destruction. as i perform my vow, i must praise god every day. increase the days of my life o lord.
keepyy
Posted: Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:06:20 PM

you shall never be disappointed, tell god all your troubles all times trust him for he is our refuge. don't hope to gain anything by cheating; if riches increase, dont put your trust in them. more than one he heard god saying, 'that power belongs to me'. the lord is strong and loving. you reward people for what they have done. let your soul wait for god alone, in silence submit to him, pour out your heart before him.
keepyy
Posted: Friday, October 9, 2015 11:20:11 AM

jesus shall quiet the world's clamor, his miracles shall starle everyone. praise wait for you o god in Zion. all flesh shall come to you on account of sin, you atone for our transgressions. blessed are the ones? you will choose to bring near to live with you in the courts of the tabernacle, we shall be satistfied with the goodness of your temple.
'peoples in awe at your signs sing together for joy. what a good harvest your goodness has provide. there is plenty everywhere, the pastures are filled with flocks, and the valleys with corn. how wonderful are the things you do, your power is so great. see his wonderful acts for mankind, we rejoice because of his deeds'. peoples will bring burnt offerings to the temple in Zion. they will offer what they promised when they was in trouble.
i cried to god for help when i was in trouble, but god has not hold back his love from me. i will perform my vows to god, that which my lips uttered in trouble. if i had cherished my sin, the lord would not listen to me. blessed be god who has not turn away his mercy from me.
'the earth has yielded abundant harvests'. god will bless us and the whole world shall reverently fear him. let the nations be glad for jesus shall judge and govern the peoples righteously.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:52:35 AM

the lord will answer your prayer at the acceptable time, let your hearts revive for the lord hears the needy. he will save Zion.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:00:11 AM

the solemn procession of jesus has now come into wiew. singers in from, musicians behind and the virgins playing the tambourines in between. there is little benjamin in the lead...
from your temple in jerusalem, high on mount Zion; a splendid mountain many peaked ranges.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:54:37 AM

why do jesus delay? the enemy has destroyed everything in the sanctuary where you dwelt. they broke it down with hatches and hammers and set it on fire. how long is the foe to scoff?
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:40:58 PM

god the father has set a proper time for judgement. it is jesus who is the jugde, condemning some and acquitting others. he says to the proud, dont brag. when jesus is ready he will punish the wicked to the last drop of his anger; but he horns of the righteous hall be exalted. when the earth totters, it is jesus who will poise and keep steady its pillars. calmly think of that
pedro
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:16:25 AM

We have all calmly thought of that, keepyy. Now we await further instructions.
Absinthius
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:17:29 AM

Neurons: 26,683
I haven't... My thinking tends to be rather frantic. And about different topics.
Romany
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:41:50 PM

Neurons: 56,823

Btw guys -

The picture of Jesus the Dude comes from a movie in which Alanis Morissette played Jesus.

She did it pretty well, too!
keepyy
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 9:14:13 AM

they refuse to live by the teachings of god, and keep on sinning. anytime god punish them, they would repent and seek him earnestly. and still god is merciful to them. we are your people, the sheep of your flock; we will always praise you. how long will god be angry?
keepyy
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 9:15:59 AM

god chose the tribe of judah and mount Zion, there he built his towering temple like his home in heaven. god presented kingDavid to the people of israel and his son as their shepherd. but now o lord, your temple has been defiled, heap of ruins. how long will jesus delay?
keepyy
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 9:17:47 AM

a passing breeze that does not return, how often we rebel against god and grieve him? yet he is merciful. he has often restrained his anger, remembering that we have become mortals
keepyy
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 9:19:05 AM

return to us o jesus, son of almighty god; look down from heaven and see.
we shall not depart from you for you will revive us by the holy spirit and we will call on your name and we shall be saved.
keepyy
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 9:20:41 AM

god talking to u, how i wish you would listen to me. open your mouth and i will feed you. but you would not obey me so i let you go your ways. how i wish you would obey me.
jesus will peside the great assembly of the gods?, an heavenly council. that you would follow jesus, walking in his paths, how quickly he would come to us?
keepyy
Posted: Monday, November 2, 2015 7:32:34 AM

how lovely was your temple o god, i long to be there.
jesus speaking in the midst of the god in heaven, defend the rights of the poor. the righteous fails among men. come o god and rule the world
keepyy
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2015 8:05:23 AM

there is no works like yours. all nations will come and fall down before jesus and glorify his name in jerusalem. o city of god, wonderful things are spoken of you. who has made the pilgrimage to mount zion? there in your temple, one day spent is better than a thousand elsewhere. i would rather be a doorman of the temple. of jerusalem it is said that all nations belong there. the lord wrote a list? and included them all as citizens of jerusalem. he counts that babylon was born in jerusalem. people sing, the source of all blessings is in jerusalem.
pedro
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2015 8:50:24 AM

Hope you had a nice break keepyy
Nish
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:13:51 AM

Neurons: 1,184
I'd like to start by saying that " I love Jesus Christ my Lord and savior."

Now, I'd like to share a documentary that Lee Strobel ( a journalist ) has made in an attempt to understand the deity of Christ.
Was Jesus insane when he claimed to be God or the Son of God?

If you need to know more about the case of Jesus, read " The Case for Christ" or watch the full documentary in Youtube.

Thank you all!
-Nish <3
Humble B'
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:49:37 AM

Neurons: 152,585
Nish wrote:

Did he? We don't know if Jesus claimed to be 'the' Son of God, we only know what his followers wrote about him about 200 till 300 years after his death.
Maybe Jesus only said that he was 'a' son of God, just like we all are children of a fatherly God. Is that insane?

keepyy
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015 9:01:48 AM

we are sons of god in the image of jesus, and jesus in the image of Melchizedeck?
keepyy
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015 9:04:45 AM

Nish wrote:
I'd like to start by saying that " I love Jesus Christ my Lord and savior."

Now, I'd like to share a documentary that Lee Strobel ( a journalist ) has made in an attempt to understand the deity of Christ.

If you need to know more about the case of Jesus, read " The Case for Christ" or watch the full documentary in Youtube.

not reliable information, sorry
Thank you all!
-Nish <3
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:08:02 AM

it was good for me to suffer that i could learn the demands of the lord. your teachings are worth more to me than gold. hold on to his rules, anyone is my brother who fears the lord. you may be exhausted with waiting for the lord to bless you but you should still cling to his laws and obey them. surely god is testing you to know if you will love him with all your heart.
the earth endures by his decree, for everything serves his plans. never lay aside his laws, try to live according to his desires. nothing is perfect except his word, read it and medite on it. since only it can give you wisdom and understanding, you must hate every false teaching. be determined to obey until you die. and his promises your only source of hope. apply his rules to everything you do.