The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

jesus' Options
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:35:14 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
and i went in hot anger? and the holy spirit lift me up. then the spirit has taken complete control of my body and took me away. and i sat there? greatly surprised.
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:04:03 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
Trichakra wrote:
Jesus is son of god.

if a righteous person turns from righteousness and commits injustice, and i the lord lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. and his previous good deeds shall not be remembered. or he shall surely live because he took warning.Eh?
keepyy
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2016 12:33:59 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
they sparkle like bronze and the noise of their wings like the roar of the see. but when they stand, they let down their wings. a throne of sapphire over their heads. sitting on it, every eye will see us, jesus and his wife sparkling like bronze, in the centre of the stormy cloud. lightning flashing and dazzling light, coming from the north.

keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:26:07 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
the lord sent a sword to destroy the places where people worshiped idols. their altars have been torn down, and the incense altars broken. people have been killed in front of their idols, the corpes all around the altars smashed to piece and shattered. people have been killed everywhere. and those jews who have survived will acknowledge the lord jesusDrool
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:06:22 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
keepyy wrote:
jesusandmo wrote:
when i say to the wicked, you will surely die, you must warn them to stop their evil ways that they may live. they will surely live because they have believed the warnings. and you will have saved your life.

iam the lord and my warnings are not empty, i will do to you according to your deserts and you shall know that iam the one who punish. neither gold can save when god pours out his anger. he will not bring this terrible thing on you for no reason. nor silver shall not be able to satisfy. discard the stumbling stone? as an unclean thing
Trichakra
Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2016 2:05:51 AM

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 8/30/2016
Posts: 37
Neurons: 161
Yes, Jesus is the son of god.
pedro
Posted: Monday, September 26, 2016 5:47:25 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2009
Posts: 13,057
Neurons: 63,022
Trichakra wrote:
Yes, Jesus is the son of god.


Oh no he isn't!
keepyy
Posted: Monday, September 26, 2016 10:17:25 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
keepyy wrote:
and i went in hot anger? and the holy spirit lift me up. then the spirit has taken complete control of my body and took me away. and i sat there? greatly surprised.

the spirit took me high in the air to transport me to Jerusalem.
keepyy
Posted: Monday, September 26, 2016 10:25:50 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
keepyy wrote:
they sparkle like bronze and the noise of their wings like the roar of the see. but when they stand, they let down their wings. a throne of sapphire over their heads. sitting on it, every eye will see us, jesus and his wife sparkling like bronze, in the centre of the stormy cloud. lightning flashing and dazzling light, coming from the north.

they are four cherubs beneath the sapphire throne; everyone has four faces, four wings and one wheel
keepyy
Posted: Monday, September 26, 2016 10:36:17 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
Trichakra wrote:
Yes, Jesus is the son of god.


Oh no he isn't!

the cities are full of perverseness, people say, the lord has forsaken the earth and sees not. as for me, my eyes shall not spare, neither will i have pity but i will requite their ways, says the lord. why did you add sexual immorality to all these?
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:39:26 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
feel ashamed because you have done more hateful things. are they better than you are? my sins were even more terrible than theirs, in fact my sins made Sodom and Samaria feel innocent. surely your mother must have been a hittite, neither did she strengthen the hand of the needy.
pedro
Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:51:35 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2009
Posts: 13,057
Neurons: 63,022
Given the gravity of your confessed sins I would concentrate on them and forego your false soothsaying. And leave my mother out of it.
thar
Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:58:35 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 22,437
Neurons: 90,917
"Jesus and his wife" ?

Oh, Keeps, I think you showed your hand there.

Heresy, heresy, they've all got it here... no, wrong joke.

But I think you just got on the ' burn in the fires of hell ' list.

But I liked your earlier ripostes - you show evidence of a nascent sense of humour. Which is usually fatal to keeping up the judgement and punishment rhetoric, so you had better squash that before you start to turn into a real boy!

(and trich, I'm not making fun of religion - just of the mindless bot in this thread.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2016 9:36:21 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
Given the gravity of your confessed sins I would concentrate on them and forego your false soothsaying. And leave my mother out of it.

you will be convince that the lord was right, remember what you did and be ashamed.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2016 9:42:43 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
and when i pour out my anger by sending an epidemic of disease, and kill man and beast. if noah,Job and Daniel were living there, only the tree of them would be spared because of their righteousness.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 1, 2016 9:47:27 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
thar wrote:
"Jesus and his wife" ?

Oh, Keeps, I think you showed your hand there.

Heresy, heresy, they've all got it here... no, wrong joke.

But I think you just got on the ' burn in the fires of hell ' list.

But I liked your earlier ripostes - you show evidence of a nascent sense of humour. Which is usually fatal to keeping up the judgement and punishment rhetoric, so you had better squash that before you start to turn into a real boy!

(and trich, I'm not making fun of religion - just of the mindless bot in this thread.

so that you will come back to jesus and stop destroying yourself, suppose iam so angry that i could send a deadly disease to wipe you out.Pray Pray
pedro
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2016 4:39:59 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2009
Posts: 13,057
Neurons: 63,022
keepyy, if you believe that you are an agent sent from God to administer wrathful and vengeful threats from god to we sinners (and all your posts seem to display that) you seem to have chosen a remarkably small stage to sound his wrath. I used to be tolerant of your outpourings but now, I fear, you should really be seeking psychiatric help. I believe your are suffering from grandiose delusions.
thar
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2016 5:30:44 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 22,437
Neurons: 90,917
I think that qualifies as a threat. Now, who do you think punishes people worse for threats and intimidation - Admin or Jesus. Whistle

I am sure keeps is spreading the threats and intolerance equally elsewhere, not just here.
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:16:13 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
Trichakra wrote:
Yes, Jesus is the son of god.


Oh no he isn't!

that i may lay hold of your hearts, all who are estranged from me through their idols. be my people and i will be yor god says the lord.
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:32:00 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
keepyy, if you believe that you are an agent sent from God to administer wrathful and vengeful threats from god to we sinners (and all your posts seem to display that) you seem to have chosen a remarkably small stage to sound his wrath. I used to be tolerant of your outpourings but now, I fear, you should really be seeking psychiatric help. I believe your are suffering from grandiose delusions.

i atoned for you, for all that you have done, that you may remember and be ashamed. all who have despised the covenant must suffer for the disgusting things they have done, the terrible sins and actions that the lord hates.
thar
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2016 5:19:25 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 22,437
Neurons: 90,917
Guess what? It's mutual. I used to be a Christian, but you have made me an atheist. Objective achieved! Applause Applause Applause
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2016 8:50:16 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
son of dust, what is this proverb you have, days go by every vision comes to nothing. whatever i say will be fulfilled then you know that iam the sovereign lord. all who have despised the covenat shall not attend the council of my people, Moses and Elijah will be there.
keepyy
Posted: Monday, October 10, 2016 7:14:54 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
Trichakra wrote:
Yes, Jesus is the son of god.

truly your will is not weak, you have renounced all detestable practices. they could only save themselves by their righteousness, they could not save their own sons.
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:10:58 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
thar wrote:
Guess what? It's mutual. I used to be a Christian, but you have made me an atheist. Objective achieved! Applause Applause Applause

how weak is your heart says the lord, since you does all these things. i have not done without cause all that i have done to you, that you might turn from your wicked ways to save your life. as surely as iam the living god, i will punish you for breaking the treaty
you swore in my name to keep, through our father Abraham by jesus christ the son of god
keepyy
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:28:04 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
Given the gravity of your confessed sins I would concentrate on them and forego your false soothsaying. And leave my mother out of it.

can one escape who does these things, can he break the treaty and yet escape? it is the oath of the lord he despised, surely he shall not escape. that by keeping his covenant you might stand.
keepyy
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:48:57 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
thar wrote:
I think that qualifies as a threat. Now, who do you think punishes people worse for threats and intimidation - Admin or Jesus. Whistle

I am sure keeps is spreading the threats and intolerance equally elsewhere, not just here.

this proverb shall no more be used, the parents ate the sour grapes and the teeth of the children are set on edge. instead as surely as iam the living god, says the sovereign lord, the one who sins is the one who will die. it is for your own sins that you will die. your son is just and he shall surely live. such a man carefully keeps my laws, who lives by my rules, who does not lift up his soul to idols, the good man who is single does not have sex,
pedro
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:52:09 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2009
Posts: 13,057
Neurons: 63,022
keepyy wrote:
pedro wrote:
Given the gravity of your confessed sins I would concentrate on them and forego your false soothsaying. And leave my mother out of it.

can one escape who does these things, can he break the treaty and yet escape? it is the oath of the lord he despised, surely he shall not escape. that by keeping his covenant you might stand.


This isn't even English. Go preach on some other forum.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:18:05 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
keepyy wrote:
thar wrote:
I think that qualifies as a threat. Now, who do you think punishes people worse for threats and intimidation - Admin or Jesus. Whistle

I am sure keeps is spreading the threats and intolerance equally elsewhere, not just here.

this proverb shall no more be used, the parents ate the sour grapes and the teeth of the children are set on edge. instead as surely as iam the living god, says the sovereign lord, the one who sins is the one who will die. it is for your own sins that you will die. your son is just and he shall surely live. such a man carefully keeps my laws, who lives by my rules, who does not lift up his soul to idols, the good man who is single does not have sex,

if an evil stops sinning and keeps my laws, he will save his life, he will not die and go on living. all his sins will be forgotten. but if a righteous stops good and does evil, will he go on living? none of the good he did will be remembered. give up all evil, get new minds, you shall surely live says the sovereign lord. you may wonder why a son isn't punished for the sins of his father. what? doesn't the son share the guilt of his father.
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:37:59 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
keepyy wrote:
pedro wrote:
Given the gravity of your confessed sins I would concentrate on them and forego your false soothsaying. And leave my mother out of it.

can one escape who does these things, can he break the treaty and yet escape? it is the oath of the lord he despised, surely he shall not escape. that by keeping his covenant you might stand.


This isn't even English. Go preach on some other forum.

the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him a credit. and the wickedness of the wicked shall be against him a charge. have i any pleasure in the death of the wicked? says the lord, am i not pleased when they repent?
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:38:00 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
keepyy wrote:
pedro wrote:
Given the gravity of your confessed sins I would concentrate on them and forego your false soothsaying. And leave my mother out of it.

can one escape who does these things, can he break the treaty and yet escape? it is the oath of the lord he despised, surely he shall not escape. that by keeping his covenant you might stand.


This isn't even English. Go preach on some other forum.

the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him a credit. and the wickedness of the wicked shall be against him a charge. have i any pleasure in the death of the wicked? says the lord, am i not pleased when they repent?
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:02:22 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
keepyy wrote:
pedro wrote:
Given the gravity of your confessed sins I would concentrate on them and forego your false soothsaying. And leave my mother out of it.

can one escape who does these things, can he break the treaty and yet escape? it is the oath of the lord he despised, surely he shall not escape. that by keeping his covenant you might stand.


This isn't even English. Go preach on some other forum.

and that which has come up in your mind shall never happen, we want to be has the heathen nations to serve idols. as i live says the lord, surely with a mighty hand, i will be king over you. i will gather you from where you have been scattered, as a shepherd does his sheep, i will count you as mine and constrain you to bring you into the covenant you are permanently bound. i will purge out from among you the rebels who transgress against me; they shall not enter the land of israel. then you shall not profane my holy name anymore. and all the house of israel shall serve me and realize that i am the lord jesus.
pedro
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2016 8:04:25 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2009
Posts: 13,057
Neurons: 63,022
You are not jesus
keepyy
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2016 1:12:32 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
thar wrote:
Guess what? It's mutual. I used to be a Christian, but you have made me an atheist. Objective achieved! Applause Applause Applause

why do you sigh? you shall say because of the tidings, you have disregarded the commandments. i have drawn my sword and will not put it away. polished to be put in the hand of a killer, if you refuse to repent. cut to the right, cut to the left o sharp sword, glittering like lightning there can be no rejoicing. because you did not change when you were only beaten with a rod of wood,
keepyy
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2016 1:18:47 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
You are not jesus

it is to remind you of your sins and warn you, your sins are exposed, you stand condemned so the lord will hand you over to your enemies. the day of your final punishment is coming but this will not happen until the one the lord has chosen to punish you has come?
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:49:56 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
You are not jesus

shall i return my sword in its sheath before i deal with you? will you still strong when the lord punish you? the heat of his wrath that turn loose on you and melt you down like ore in a refining furnace. you never even think of him and his commands you all despised, so heaped upon you is the full penalty of your sins. whose time of punishment has come.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.