The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

jesus' Options
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:11:59 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
in your deceit, you refuse to acknowledge the lord therefore he will make you suffer through the refining process, the curse stated in the agreement? what else can the lord do? lord of justice and righteousness, everyone must respect you, the only god everlasting king. correct us but not in your anger lest we die.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/religion-spirituality/2609710-jesuss-3.html#ixzz4EII3VTfV
keepyyy
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2016 2:00:24 PM

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/9/2016
Posts: 15
Neurons: 93
men no longer say, as surely as the lord lives who brought the israelites out of egypt but they say, as surely as the lord lives who brought the israelites out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them. for the lord has restored them to the land he gave their forefathers. a glorious throne? exalted from the beginning is the place of your sanctuary. to the lord, the gentiles shall come from the ends of the world and say, our fathers were foolish, they have worshiped worthless idols, nothing but lies, emptiness and futility.
keepyyy
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2016 2:15:30 PM

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/9/2016
Posts: 15
Neurons: 93
you keep on backsliding and you will not control yourself, how long will you be unclean? now the lord is weary of relenting, he will not allow pity or mercy to spare you from double destruction, hear and pay attention do not be stubborn. stop your evil, the lord sees what you do and will make you pay double for it. he examines deepest motives so he can give to each the right reward.
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2016 3:34:11 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 9/21/2009
Posts: 43,129
Neurons: 587,985
Location: Helsinki, Southern Finland Province, Finland
Tää on ku kyykäärmeen kyynärpää!
March Hare
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 6:40:06 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 9/4/2014
Posts: 306
Neurons: 2,151,856
Location: Zedelgem, Flanders, Belgium
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Tää on ku kyykäärmeen kyynärpää!






Ku is a viper elbow?

Something tells me google translate has some trouble handling Finnish.
thar
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 7:41:42 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 22,437
Neurons: 90,917
Me, I like backsliding....



[image not available]
Epiphileon
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:33:06 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/22/2009
Posts: 4,282
Neurons: 166,396
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:47:54 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Tää on ku kyykäärmeen kyynärpää!

iam everywhere and not in one place only, no one can hide where i cannot see him. do you not know that he is everywhere in heaven and on earth? if you have obeyed the lord, then he would not have punished you, but you refused to listen and brought this punishment on yourself. unless you stop sinning and start living right, the lord won't change his mind. you might as well answer, i don't care what you say, iam going to do as i please.
Epiphileon
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2016 12:38:44 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/22/2009
Posts: 4,282
Neurons: 166,396
No matter where I go, there I am.
thar
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2016 1:39:11 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 22,437
Neurons: 90,917
keepyy wrote:
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Tää on ku kyykäärmeen kyynärpää!

iam everywhere and not in one place only, no one can hide where i cannot see him. do you not know that he is everywhere in heaven and on earth? if you have obeyed the lord, then he would not have punished you, but you refused to listen and brought this punishment on yourself. unless you stop sinning and start living right, the lord won't change his mind. you might as well answer, i don't care what you say, iam going to do as i please.


I love it - keepsy doesn't understand you so he storms off in a huff. Not talking

Applause
pedro
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2016 7:18:55 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2009
Posts: 13,057
Neurons: 63,022
Epiphileon wrote:
No matter where I go, there I am.



Do you know, that could have been me speaking!
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:22:07 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
the lord is ready to judge you because of all the evil you have been doing, soon you will cry and graon in anguish chased down dark slippery trails, the lord will see to it that you pay your penalty in full. quick, give justice, begin doing what is right before his burning anger flash out upon you. to all who despise the lord and follow the stubbornness of their hearts.
keepyy
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:25:31 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
the lord has an indictment against all the nations, he will bring all people to trial. he brought evil upon the people which is called by his name, they have stumbled in their ways and have gone into bypaths so the gentiles shall not go unpunished for he will call for a sword upon the world. behold, disaster is spreading from nation to nation, a great whirlwind of his wrath.
whatson
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:57:27 PM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 2/19/2016
Posts: 481
Neurons: 3,782
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fortunately the Lord, along with the rest of the population around the Dead Sea, and the writers of the above lines, were not aware of the nations beyond their horizon. Therefor most of the population of the Earth is spared of the wrath of the vengeful construct (Yahweh) of ancient Israelites.
thar
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2016 8:37:09 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 22,437
Neurons: 90,917
keepyy wrote:
the lord is ready to judge you because of all the evil you have been doing, soon you will cry and graon in anguish chased down dark slippery trails, the lord will see to it that you pay your penalty in full. quick, give justice, begin doing what is right before his burning anger flash out upon you. to all who despise the lord and follow the stubbornness of their hearts.


If you are in an abusive relationship, there are people who will help you leave! Whistle




keepyy
Posted: Sunday, July 31, 2016 12:35:13 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
whatson wrote:
Fortunately the Lord, along with the rest of the population around the Dead Sea, and the writers of the above lines, were not aware of the nations beyond their horizon. Therefor most of the population of the Earth is spared of the wrath of the vengeful construct (Yahweh) of ancient Israelites.

why do you cry out over your affliction? your sorrow is uncurable, for the multitude of your iniquity, your punishment has been harsh. the anger of the lord is a furious storm that shall rage over the head of the wicked. nevertheless the lord will make you well again, he will heal your wounds if you repent.
keepyy
Posted: Sunday, July 31, 2016 12:36:23 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
thar wrote:
keepyy wrote:
the lord is ready to judge you because of all the evil you have been doing, soon you will cry and graon in anguish chased down dark slippery trails, the lord will see to it that you pay your penalty in full. quick, give justice, begin doing what is right before his burning anger flash out upon you. to all who despise the lord and follow the stubbornness of their hearts.


If you are in an abusive relationship, there are people who will help you leave! Whistle





who is he who will devote himself to come close to the lord, who will dare of himself to appoach him? the lord will invite him to be a priest at his altars, and he shall approach the lord.
keepyy
Posted: Sunday, August 7, 2016 12:35:39 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Tää on ku kyykäärmeen kyynärpää!
in those days, jerusalem shall be rescued, the lord who saved us is a descendant of david. priests from the tribe of levi will offer burnt offerings and pleople will sing as they bring thankofferings to the temple of the lord.
Epiphileon
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:44:21 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/22/2009
Posts: 4,282
Neurons: 166,396
pedro wrote:
Epiphileon wrote:
No matter where I go, there I am.

Do you know, that could have been me speaking!


Ah so you're omnipresent too? Handy that hey?
leonAzul
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:50:35 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 8/11/2011
Posts: 8,589
Neurons: 30,816
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
March Hare wrote:
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Tää on ku kyykäärmeen kyynärpää!






Ku is a viper elbow?

Something tells me google translate has some trouble handling Finnish.


I think we all need to read that with a Finnish sense of humor, as in elbows on a snake are like teats on a bull !

Whistle
keepyy
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2016 12:01:57 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
Epiphileon wrote:
pedro wrote:
Epiphileon wrote:
No matter where I go, there I am.

Do you know, that could have been me speaking!


Ah so you're omnipresent too? Handy that hey?
Even to this day you are still proud, you have not yet learned to respect the lord, to follow his teachings, why do you make him angry by these evil? we refuse to listen to what you have told us in the name of jesus, we will do everything we said we would. perhaps they will ask the lord to help them, perhaps they will turn from their evil ways and pray to the lord
pedro
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 5:51:09 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 5/21/2009
Posts: 13,057
Neurons: 63,022
How do you know we are making him angry? Do you share a hotline with him? Perhaps you are the proud one.
keepyy
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2016 9:09:02 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
it does not matter if we like the message or not, we will obey the lord so everything will turn out well. as a reward for trusting me , i will preserve your life and keep you safe, i will bless you and build you up. sorry that i had to punish you.
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:19:11 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
leonAzul wrote:
March Hare wrote:
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Tää on ku kyykäärmeen kyynärpää!






Ku is a viper elbow?

Something tells me google translate has some trouble handling Finnish.


I think we all need to read that with a Finnish sense of humor, as in elbows on a snake are like teats on a bull !

Whistle

maybe they will stop sinning when they hear the terrible things? i plan for them. and they will turn back to jesus, only then i will forgive then
keepyy
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:23:49 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
pedro wrote:
How do you know we are making him angry? Do you share a hotline with him? Perhaps you are the proud one.
he hates sin, be careful
thar
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:25:56 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 22,437
Neurons: 90,917
You really is a mean sumbitch, in't ya!


Quote:
it does not matter if we like the message or not, we will obey the lord so everything will turn out well. as a reward for trusting me , i will preserve your life and keep you safe, i will bless you and build you up. sorry that i had to punish you.


Lord, this is straight out of the wifebeater's excuse manual. And guess what, that never ends well.
leonAzul
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:51:34 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 8/11/2011
Posts: 8,589
Neurons: 30,816
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
keepyy wrote:

maybe they will stop sinning when they hear the terrible things? i plan for them. and they will turn back to jesus, only then i will forgive then


Ciao bebe ! That's assault, and you can't deny it because too many eyes have seen what you have done.

Don't let the doorknob hit you where the Good Lord split you.

Whistle
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2016 2:05:12 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
in those days? israel shall be without sin, even though they have been completely guilty. for the lord has punished them fully. ,
keepyy
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2016 10:12:01 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
leonAzul wrote:
keepyy wrote:

maybe they will stop sinning when they hear the terrible things? i plan for them. and they will turn back to jesus, only then i will forgive then


Ciao bebe ! That's assault, and you can't deny it because too many eyes have seen what you have done.

Don't let the doorknob hit you where the Good Lord split you.

Whistle
the most proud shall stumble and fall with none to raise him up for the lord god of recompenses shall surely requite. because of his wrath, they shall be wholly desolate, for against the lord they have been proudly defiant and presumptuous. who is like the lord, who will appoint him the time? therefore hear the counsel of the lord.
keepyy
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2016 10:12:55 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
keepyy wrote:
in those days? israel shall be without sin, even though they have been completely guilty. for the lord has punished them fully. ,
israel has not been forsaken of the lord of hosts, though their land was filled with sin against the holy one who has made the earth by his power, and has stretched out the universe by his understanding.
Trichakra
Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 7:07:24 AM

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 8/30/2016
Posts: 37
Neurons: 161
Yes, Jesus is son of god.
keepyy
Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 12:46:34 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
thar wrote:
You really is a mean sumbitch, in't ya!


Quote:
it does not matter if we like the message or not, we will obey the lord so everything will turn out well. as a reward for trusting me , i will preserve your life and keep you safe, i will bless you and build you up. sorry that i had to punish you.


Lord, this is straight out of the wifebeater's excuse manual. And guess what, that never ends well.

to commit fornication, the lord does not approve. my transgressions were bound in yoke and set on my neck, that caused my strength to fail. the lord is righteous for i have rebelled against his commandment but hear and see my 'suffering?' remembering my affliction, my soul is humbled in me. it is of the lord's mercies that we are not destroyed. a man should put his mouth in the dust and give his right cheek to him that smites him. if so be there may be hope, the lord will have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.
Trichakra
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2016 5:48:10 AM

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 8/30/2016
Posts: 37
Neurons: 161
Jesus is son of god.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:46:37 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
jesusandmo wrote:
when i say to the wicked, you will surely die, you must warn them to stop their evil ways that they may live. they will surely live because they have believed the warnings. and you will have saved your life.
keepyy
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2016 11:08:36 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/7/2015
Posts: 444
Neurons: 2,211
Trichakra wrote:
Jesus is son of god.

that was the way the lord appeared to him, as the appearance of a man, the color of amber as if full of fire. and the radiance around him was brilliant light.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.