mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Emeril Lagasse Options
Daemon
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 100,614
Emeril Lagasse

Lagasse is a celebrity chef and restaurateur. He gained fame when his restaurant, "Emeril's," in New Orleans, Louisiana, was named Esquire magazine's "Restaurant of the Year" in 1990. He went on to become the host of the popular TV shows The Essence of Emeril and Emeril Live. Lagasse delivered his cajun-and-creole-based recipes with catchphrases like “BAM!” and “Kick it up a notch!” He has also starred in his own sitcom and voiced a character in what Disney film? More...
striker
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:05:48 AM

Neurons: 5,079,026
he did very well for myself
NeuroticHellFem
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 1:39:22 PM

Neurons: 2,599,403
Absolutely never heard of him. The bit about microgravity affecting taste was interesting. I never cease to be amazed that there is such a thing as a celebrity chef. You don't have celebrity floor scrubbers or celebrity toilet cleaners.
Milica Boghunovich
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:21:10 PM

Neurons: 156,985
Interesting that a chef would venture into animated world to impersonate movie character voice Marlon the Gator in The Princess and the Frog!
TB Turtle
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:15:26 PM

Neurons: 4,068,781
NeuroticHellFem, my home is Old with painted wooden floors in the kitchen and back-hall. Painted a light cream and they shine because I have the Very Best floor scrubber in Maine! She most definitely is The Celebrity Floor Scrubber.

Emeril cooks down home cajun with too much heat producing spice. A steel lined stomach would be helpful.
monamagda
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 5:04:47 PM

Neurons: 7,679,916
My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that.
Emeril Lagasse

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/emeril_lagasse.html#PCrVkZBSOXZtYtzr.99