Life's more amusing than we thought.

Andrew Lang (1844-1912)
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:30:51 AM

Neurons: 350,106
Daemon wrote:

Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

I don't know the context, but I do know that real life, once all the false narratives are stripped away, is more bizarre than an unbelievable science fiction movie.

BTW, amusing is all about distracting people away from understanding reality.

The writers of The Matrix depicted it well in the following dialogue:

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]

Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

Neo: I was...

Morpheus: [gestures with one hand] Look again.

[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]

Morpheus: Freeze it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQozTxQSiE

That women, in my mind, clearly represent "amusement."

The end of "amusement" is, well, dramatically portrayed in this particular scene.
walirlan
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:29:35 AM

Neurons: 253,078
It's not easy to agree with these words!

For many people life is a real nightmare from the beginning to the very end. It's not amusing at all.

For many of them death is a gift.

For some people life is much better (bearable) and they worry about many unnecessary things. For them this quote might be very useful.
Bully_rus
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:50:08 AM

Neurons: 365,727
Daemon wrote:

Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

Life is more amusing, more tragic and more beautiful than we ever thought. All you need to do is tune in properly. How it's all work out I don't know cause that's just my working hypothesis. And I'm working on it only twenty minutes or so.
Al Kavadlo
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 5:25:24 AM

Neurons: 55
Choose life, eternity is a long time to be wrong.
Absurdicuss
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:27:38 AM

Neurons: 30,734
@Triv

Here they're revealing to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, the true nature of things through the fiction of a movie.
Luker4
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:31:15 AM

Neurons: 26,150
[Daemon wrote:]

Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

Think
pedro
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:41:18 AM

Neurons: 63,022
Daemon wrote:

Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

Brings to mind an old 40's B-movie entitled 'The Lost Weekend' for some reason.
Dr. Mohammed Albadri
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:45:17 AM

Neurons: 77,915
Maybe yes maybe no .
Miriam...
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:00:20 AM

Neurons: 12,634
To Trivium: I guess I don't really understand what you are trying to say about 'life being more amusing than what we think.' Please explain your point of view taken from The Matrix.

I think that if we look deeply, we can see the pathetic pathos of the human being, which is often times tragically comical; but, because of our inflated selves, we are obliviousness to its ludicrous nature, and, all too often, take it so seriously.
monamagda
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:51:28 AM

Neurons: 7,679,916
If you are rich, smart, intelligent, talented, and specially beautiful!!! Maybe "Life could be more amusing than we thought".
GreenBanana
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:02:52 PM

Neurons: 20,818
Just not for us.
monamagda
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 2:40:25 PM

Neurons: 7,679,916
GreenBanana wrote:
Just not for us.

ABSOLUTELLYApplause Applause
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:34:05 PM

Miriam... wrote:
To Trivium: I guess I don't really understand what you are trying to say about 'life being more amusing than what we think.' Please explain your point of view taken from The Matrix.

I think that if we look deeply, we can see the pathetic pathos of the human being, which is often times tragically comical; but, because of our inflated selves, we are obliviousness to its ludicrous nature, and, all too often, take it so seriously.

Hi Miriam, from the “be careful what you ask for, you just might get it” files… ;-)

I want to go into data mode and list 10-20 quotes from the Money Power oligarchy class explaining how they manipulate and control society in order to oppress society while they systematically impoverish it in order to seize more control for the Money Power class… but people don’t seem to resonate with an over-abundance of data.

Therefore, I will write a narrative of sorts that I hope will stir your curiosity (not allegiance – following people instead of the studying the data and the logic and going where it leads is a key reason we are in this mess). Heck, it isn’t even my narrative, it is the narrative laid out in films such as The Matrix, They Live, Rollerball, Michael Clayton, etc… to throw in the face of the unwitting masses.*

The Matrix portrays a machine “ruling class” that has deceived their prey in order to harvest their energy for the benefit of the ruling class. It also portrays the deceived as actually enjoying the deception placed upon them as their energy is being harvested. I’ve coined a term for this – “trauma aversion mind submission.” It is different from trauma based mind control – and far more effective at manipulating people on a mass scale because people actually want to be deceived. BTW, this was the oligarch plan all along, as explained by Aldous Huxley (whose brother was the first head of Bankster created and occupied UNESCO)**

The dialogue I quoted in my original post had to do with someone outside the Matrix explaining the mindset of people still deceived by the Matrix to a person who had just “woken up.”

This works as an analogue to the false narrative put out into the real world by the Money Power oligarchy in order to deceive actual people.

Let’s step through the dialogue:

---

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo [real systems are used to oppress real humans – the schooling system and the debt based monetary system are two excellent examples***]. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters [this is exactly what I see when I try to explain the rigged systems of control that limit our cognitive freedom and systematically impoverish society]. The very minds of the people we are trying to save [I tell people the truth and explain it, in detail, because I honestly want to help them and help protect each other from these arch-criminals who have seized control of our government****]. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy [I live this. People are openly hostile to the truth because the truth is, quite frankly traumatic. They aren’t under “mind control,” per se, but they psychologically avoid admitting the reality based trauma with the puerile view that ignoring the problems means they won’t have consequences.]. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged [It is too traumatic, and I see this daily in my interactions with people. This meme isn’t fiction, it is very, very real.]. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it [Again, I observe this in action – even in my own family. People have been operant conditioned to surrender their intellectual fealty to authority and they think their power is derived from the authority. When I absolutely prove the authority is a fraud, suddenly they can’t do 5th grade math even after 8+ years of university.***** This isn’t a one off, I have family members who are four YEARS into not admitting the 5th grade math absolute proof of monetary fraud].

[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]
[Neo is getting a hard core data dump as to the inner workings of the oligarchical control. Instead of relying solely on logic and intellect, Neo succumbs to his base instincts to be attracted to a beautiful woman. The oligarchs know we have these base instincts and, of course, they use them against us in order to further their own agenda. These varying base instincts are encapsulated in a woman so attractive to Neo that he simply **can’t resist** giving his attention to them instead of paying attention to someone explaining Matrix reality to him.]

Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

Neo: I was...
{His mind was not focused, it was divided, he wasn’t optimizing his knowledge of the Matrix because he was distracted… Weapons of Mass Distraction, as it were]

Morpheus: [gestures with one hand] Look again.

[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]
[The distraction was then depicted as a weapon used by the machine oligarchs to sucker people in for “the kill.” This was also depicted in the movie They Live when the media (distraction) was actually depicted as subliminal programming to the benefit of the oligarch class in that movie.

Morpheus: Freeze it.
[It was only a training video or Neo would have been killed off because he fell into the trap of valuing his base instincts over a higher level of principled thinking – freedom, liberty resistance to tyrants, reverse engineering the control structures and the like]

Assuming you made it this far, how many readers of this information will completely read this article for comprehension before they are distracted (by a woman in a red dress, perhaps) by one or more of their base instincts? My guess is the majority of readers won’t finish this information.

---

The difference between the reality that I describe here (and below) and the minimal perception level of the average person is allegorically pictured in the Matrix by the difference between those outside the Matrix and those still within the Matrix.

BTW, the Matrix movie was financed by the debt money matrix enforces in reality... they obviously know about the systems they've engineered to suck the energy out of society's producers to benefit themselves...

Rothschild Castles:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

* Most will think that a ruling class mocking those they victimize through fraud sounds “out there” – and it is. I had not proved this tendency, beyond all doubt, I wouldn’t believe it either.

Take out your $20 bill and note WHOSE face is on that bank note (note representing debt – like a mortgage note, car note, etc…).

Now, take some time to read up on what Andrew Jackson proclaimed about “the bank” (and consider why this truth is not taught in school… and then consider WHO is responsible for the importation of the Prussian schooling, operant conditioning methods to America as a counterfeit to a true liberal (mind liberating, not operant conditioning enslaving) arts education…

“The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it.”
~Andrew Jackson, said to Martin Van Buren (8 July 1832) and quoted in The Autobiography of Martin Van Buren, published in Annual Report of the American Historical Association for the Year 1918, vol. II (1920), ed. John Clement Fitzpatrick, ch. XLIII (p. 625)
Referring to the Second Bank of the United States

“Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank [now updated to charging it to the taxpayer]. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families [same line given by Banksters in 2008]. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!”
~From the original minutes of the Philadelphia committee of citizens sent to meet with President Jackson (February 1834), according to Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States (1928) by Stan V. Henkels - online PDF

There was no national debt in Jackson’s day and the government was not financed by a private cabal of bankers who can conjure near limitless interest bearing debt from the ether and direct it in whatever direction this private cabal so chooses. They don’t teach you that TRUTH in operant conditioning school, either.

Before moving on, I want to document a quote, from another President, regarding the withholding of liberal (mind freeing) education form the masses whose role it was determined, by private oligarchs, to be drones working within their societal and economic framework:

“We want one class of persons to have a liberal education, and we want another class of persons, a very much larger class of necessity in every society, to forgo the privilege of a liberal education and fit themselves to perform specific difficult manual tasks.”
― Woodrow Wilson

I don’t make this stuff up, I gather the data from the decision makers and then logically test to see whether their declarations have exhibited fruition in society. When they claim to want to orchestrate something and the, voila, their goals are manifested, I have to conclude that they orchestrated it. It isn’t like the people who conjure debt money from nothing don’t have the power to finance their agenda, after all.

** “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”
~Aldous Huxley

The Ultimate Revolution | by Aldous Huxley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9RiRfMYVlQ

***Debt Money Tyranny – our monetary system is a top to bottom fraud… but it is “slow kill” fraud
Debt Money Tyranny works to systematically asset strip (suck the energy out of society’s energy producers – sound familiar?) for the benefit of the (non machine) oligarch class using 5th grade mathematics as its foundation. Here is a simple example of how it works (understand that money is lent into existence at interest… it is not printed interest free – and also understand YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE ON THE DEFINITION OF MONEY because America isn’t free, all the propaganda to the contrary notwithstanding):

Example:
If I (private international Money Power) lend you (government and society) $20 @ 5% interest, in one year you will owe me $21 due to double entry bookkeeping adjustments that add $1 interest liability to your balance sheet and $1 interest asset to my balance sheet.

Do you see the fraud inherent in this system? Let me make it personal to you. Let’s say I lobbied what you are told is your government to allow me to conjure debt based money to you. I lend you $20 Trivium Notes @ 5% interest. Of course, you need collateral to get the loan, so let’s say it is your home.

In one year, the following is true:
You: $20 cash asset; $21 liability (principle + interest – and yes, you will have $0 if you could pay me back)
Me: $20 liability (I have to eventually extinguish the debt I conjured from the ether) and $1 interest asset.

You have $20, you owe me $21 BUT I CONTROL THE ONLY DOLLAR IN EXISTENCE THAT CAN PAY OFF THE FULL AMOUNT OF YOUR DEBT.

If you think you are sovereign under this set up, you don’t understand this system. The Money Power is the true source of POWER in society – even above the “government” (BTW, the Money Power corporate fronts finance and promote nearly everyone who ends up on a national ballot – they call it “full spectrum dominance” and their historians admit this to be true in their own writings****).

BTW, a “bailout” is when I lend $20 into existence @ 5% interest, stick the proceeds into my corporate front pocket and then send you a bill for $21 in a year’s time.

IOW, you have been given $0, yet you owe me $21, all the while I’m telling you that I’m doing this for your benefit, sucker!

In one year, the following is true if the $20 is “bailout” money:
You: $0 asset; $21 liability
Me: $20 liability; $21 asset

If you think any of this math is above the 5th grade private school level, do let me know (who knows what the Oligarch Common Core schooling is teaching in 5th grade anymore)..

I’ve mapped out this process for those that are graphically inclined.

Debt Money Tyranny or, if you will, the Debt Money Matrix of control and societal energy extraction [download the PDF].
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/4768883/debtmoneytyranny-6-1-pdf-60k?tr=77

****Carroll Quigley, Oligarch and their Technocrat historian and Presidential mentor
On the Orchestrated and completely fake “two party” system
“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy.”
~Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope; Georgetown Professor, Bill Clinton mentor and Council on Foreign Relations historian

Is that straightforward enough for you – because he’s telling you the observable truth.

“In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations.”
~Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope; Georgetown Professor, Bill Clinton mentor and Council on Foreign Relations historian

This is the link to Chapter 19 of Tragedy and Hope
http://real-world-news.org/bk-quigley/07.html#19

Search “feudalist” and the latter quote will come up.

Does the aim of the oligarchs appear to be inconsistent with freedom, liberty and self-determination or does it appear these people are authoritarian in nature (like nearly every other group that controls government throughout history)?

Read Chapter 19 all the way through. It is a fascinating, and heretofore unrevealed to the masses, expression of the historical record.

Then start from the beginning and it all the way through:
http://real-world-news.org/bk-quigley/00.html

***** Debt Money Tyranny
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/4768883/debtmoneytyranny-6-1-pdf-60k?tr=77

There are solutions on the 2nd page – so this isn’t just a complaint fest. The problem is that people “inside the Matrix” don’t understand how they are being systematically impoverished (their energy sucked out of them) by a bunch of oligarchs who have implemented a debt money matrix to do exactly what it is doing… robbing the common workers of their energy in order to benefit the small group of oligarchs at the top.

PS - Read George Orwell's Animal Farm as an allegory for real government ruling over real people and you will understand his message - and warning.

Read Orwell's 1984 as well.

If you want to read something really scary, read Zbigniew Brzezinski's Between Two Ages. Here is a sample:

"In addition... future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deep-sea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare--even the weather may be tampered with.*

"In addition, it may be possible--and tempting--to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that timed artificially excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth.... In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period.... No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."
p. 57

"As one specialist noted, 'By the year 2018, technology will make available to the leaders of the major nations, a variety of techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised. One nation may attack a competitor covertly by bacteriological means, thoroughly weakening the population (though with a minimum of fatalities) before taking over with its own armed forces. Alternatively, techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm....(Gordon J. F. MacDonald, "Space," in Toward the year 2018, p.34). "
p. 57

“The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.”

Do these quotes sound more like Adolf Hitler or George Washington - and Brzezinski has been at the top of the political structure ever since he wrote that book.

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era
karia h
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:46:28 PM

Neurons: 3,431
Even perspective is a choice.
seemo74
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 5:09:20 PM

Neurons: 23,588
That is totally right .
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:02:50 PM

Absurdicuss wrote:
@Triv

Here they're revealing to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, the true nature of things through the fiction of a movie.

Revelation of the method, right? Right.

The original Rollerball is another example - and a very good one. To those who can "see," Rollerball plays a small role in the movie Rollerball.

They Live also reveals the method, as does Michael Clayton (turn on closed captioning to read Arthur's opening rant - you have to read it to fully comprehend it).

Putting Jackson on the $20 is to mock their prey, just as a serial killer mocks his prey by sending letters to taunt people.

The Washington, DC Federal Reserve building opens up to face the Lincoln Memorial... consider the following:

1. Lincoln in office - Banksters didn't lend money to government.

2. Lincoln assassinated and Banksters regained right to lend money to government.

The First Bank of the United States lost its charter in 1811, the country where the OWNERS of that bank resided at the time started the War of 1812. I'm sure it all just random timing, right?

It isn't rocket science and the Greeks developed the concept of cui bono for a reason... 2000+ years ago. We are dumbing down over time... our political IQ (they don't like to talk about this, do they...) hovers literally around our shoe size.

I thought I'd share this with the thread since it is "Matrix" related...

16 Signs That You’re a Slave to the Matrix
http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/16-signs-that-youre-slave-to-matrix.html

I don't agree with everything in it (especially the whole hypersensitivity to the definition of money and the idea that gold is some kind of Magic Money), but I post it to get people thinking "outside the Matrix," as it were.

Those prone to it must resist Trauma Aversion Mind Submission that morphs one into an Establishment Gobemouche.

While I'm not a particular fan of Ayn Rand, I am a fan of the Veritas contained in this quote attributed to her...

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
― Ayn Rand
excaelis
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:49:18 AM

Neurons: 32,652
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable hole, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you've spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose something else....

Miriam...
Posted: Thursday, May 1, 2014 9:58:38 AM

Neurons: 12,634
To Trivium: Dear me! Thank you for your reply. Indeed! I did get what I asked for.:) A person could go crazy trying to figure out what is real, and what isn't, given the 'matrix' that we live in. Becoming 'unplugged' is another personal hell to live in, however. I suppose, we can spend our life fighting the 'system', funneling our energies into--exposing it...but, will it make a difference personally--or to the world we live in? In another way, are energies are being drained.

I can understand perfectly 'Excaelis'' post, for example. I have felt and have been aware of the way our world is for most of my life. In fact, I feel the same way. Yet, within this insane existence, I try within my little sphere, this little pocket I live in, to find the 'glitches' that still give meaning to my life. In fact, I consider myself a 'glitch'. There is a terrible price, though, that one pays for this. One never belongs anywhere. One is never truly welcomed. One is never really part of the 'family' to which one belongs. One is always alone and feels isolated from others. One is always made to feel as the unwanted 'guest'. In a sense, one is always 'lost' with no sense of 'home', and has no hope of ever being 'home' or personally 'found'; one is always a wanderer. One cannot ever truly 'connect' to another human being--unless, of course, one happens upon another human being such as one's self...but, so far this has not happened.

I don't have an answer or true solution for this: either living in or out of the system--if this is actually possible(--which I don't think it is). So I hang out in the 'ditches', 'glitches', 'cracks' and 'broken fragments' of beauty in a lost world that has no meaning, except for what I can personally give it. And some of the 'gold threads' woven into this 'sphere' in which I live, which help to hold my world together, are the amusing things or people that come my way ever so often, if I don't 'pinch my brain' so tight no light can enter.
Runi
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2014 7:13:02 PM

Neurons: 2,281
"Ballade of Middle Age" from Rhymes à la Mode (1884)
by Andrew Lang

Our youth began with tears and sighs,
With seeking what we could not find;
Our verses all were threnodies,
In elegiacs still we whined;
Our ears were deaf, our eyes were blind,
We sought and knew not what we sought.
We marvel, now we look behind:
Life's more amusing than we thought!

Oh, foolish youth, untimely wise!
Oh, phantoms of the sickly mind!
What? not content with seas and skies,
With rainy clouds and southern wind,
With common cares and faces kind,
With pains and joys each morning brought?
Ah, old, and worn, and tired we find
Life's more amusing than we thought!

Though youth "turns spectre-thin and dies,"
To mourn for youth we're not inclined;
We set our souls on salmon flies,
We whistle where we once repined.
Confound the woes of human-kind!
By Heaven we're "well deceived," I wot;
Who hum, contented or resigned,
"Life's more amusing than we thought!"

ENVOY

O nate mecum, worn and lined