The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Mass Trials in Egypt Options
Daemon
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 2:49:00 AM

Neurons: 90,015
Mass Trials in Egypt

Just a day after Egyptian courts drew international condemnation for sentencing to death 529 members of the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in a two-day, mass trial, another trial is underway. The United Nations human rights office asserts that the mass death sentences contravene international law, but this has not deterred the courts from bringing charges against another 683 Muslim Brotherhood supporters, including some of its leaders. It seems likely that this trial will run much the same course as the first one. More...
Ahmad Kaoud
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:29:39 AM

Neurons: 148,962
That is a gruesome trial .. Silenced
Down Down the Military coup!! Shame on you
Haz
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 8:04:11 AM

Neurons: 34,034
This will only lead to martyrdom and further deaths.

Bad news all round.
curmudgeonine
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 10:15:00 AM

Neurons: 170,308
What a devastating set of events.
Marguerite
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 10:49:21 AM

Neurons: 23,973
It is odd that the president Morsi that followed the deposed Mubarak is found guilty and will die whereas Mubarak's trial is still on going. How can Sisi's government let one president die whilst the the other who ruled with an iron fist, stole billions and had Egyptians killed is still not made accountable for his crimes?
Marguerite
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 10:49:43 AM

It is odd that the president Morsi that followed the deposed Mubarak is found guilty and will die whereas Mubarak's trial is still on going. How can Sisi's government let one president die whilst the the other who ruled with an iron fist, stole billions and had Egyptians killed is still not made accountable for his crimes?
Marguerite
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 10:50:03 AM

GreenBanana
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:14:28 AM

Neurons: 20,818
And to ameliorate the current state of their public transportation system, the courts have opted to use a new bus.
Henry Martinez
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:07:10 PM

Neurons: 1,811
The Brotherhood attacked a police station, killed one policeman and mutilated his body, set the station on fire and attacked citizens who attempted to help the policeman. Have the Muslim Brother ever been the good guys? Have they ever done good for anyone but themselves and their archaic beliefs. Not that I am being judgemental or anything like that. Muslims generally hate Christians and if the occasion presents itself will selfrighteously dispatch them with a vengeance. I'm not suggesting all Muslims are bad, just the breathing one's. To be honest I don't havaclue when it comes to Muslim religion and their beliefs, all I know is what I read and see secondhand. But, their reputation precedes them and that alone is enough to beget prejudice. Their actions alone invariably appear to be very primitive and reactionary, I'm sure they believe they have their reasons, I'm just not sure I will ever understand them. The definition of madness is repeating the same mistakes repeatedly while always expecting a different result. Which by difinition would be me rising every morning full of optimism and retiring each evening wracked with despair.
kenturner1
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:24:25 PM

Neurons: 11,475
Justice. It doesn't eradicate the problem but it's a good start.
Maryam Dad
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:33:14 PM

Neurons: 3,441
Eradicate all MB members and supporters, all problems solved.

The Breivik chap killed 75800 kids in Norway and his sentence is 19 years in jail.