mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and... Options
Daemon
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 105,069
There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.

Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)
Verbatim
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 12:45:54 AM

Neurons: 250,575
Daemon wrote:
There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.

Niccolo, Niccolo, ma che diavolo ci fai?
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:09:15 AM

Neurons: 350,106
Daemon wrote:

Let's put this to the test.

Our debt based monetary systems are a fraud engineered to generate inextinguishable debt for the masses that ultimately leads to poverty and, in the worse off places, starvation and death.

This is simple to prove...

Money is created through the issuance of debt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_creation

Money is not printed into existence, it is lent into existence... at interest.

This example will illustrate the simple fraud of the entire system... because this example applies to every non physical coin dollar in existence (coinage is not debt based - probably so the Banksters have a control rod as the physical money is lost, damaged, etc...).

If I loan you $20 @ 5% interest, in one year you will owe me $21 due to bookkeeping adjustments that add $1 interest liability to your balance sheet and $1 asset to my balance sheet.

You were given $20, you owe me $21 and I control the $1 you need to pay me back.

If I were to do this to you and then try and seize your home for non payment, you'd call the police and accuse me of fraud - and rightly so!

Yet, most will read this and pretend that the international banking cartel isn't perpetrating this fraud on every society they can bomb into submissions to their Debt Money Tyranny... all the while their entire society is "burning down" with fraudulent, inextinguishable debt.

BTW, you are the government and society and I'm a private cabal of criminals who also created and controls the United Nations... for your own good because I care so much about you that I'm impoverishing you and yours through fraud.

Oh, and the icing on the cake?

A "bailout" is when I lend you the $20 @ 5% interest, pocket the $20 proceeds into the account of my corporate front AND THEN SEND YOU THE BILL FOR $21 IN ONE YEAR EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE MONEY!

And people wonder why I'm so intense as these criminals are paving the road to serfdom and poverty for the masses - even the first world masses?

Arrrrgh!

Stockholm Syndrome has been taken to the next level!
Dr. Mohammed Albadri
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:26:35 AM

Neurons: 77,915
a rational classification
Absurdicuss
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:27:44 AM

Neurons: 30,734
@ Triv & Doc Albadri

Truly, the international banking cartels are the sinister power that operates impudently to subjugate the planet to their vision of a future in which mindless wage slaves of limited number obediently toil.

To this end the machinery of Hollywood pop culture continues to crank out mind numbing "programming" via movies and television, purposely perpetuating distraction through the so called News Media.

And so the illusions of choice and freedom work to ensure a sense of normalcy.

Americans are comatose consumers. It is as if the family were sitting in the living room together watching "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" while the house burns down around them.

More popcorn, anyone?
ithink140
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:40:31 AM

Neurons: 17,922
I think you should all take more water with it!
Christine
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:30:58 AM

Neurons: 15,842
Tell that to the parents who has a mentally challenged child.

I bet he thinks he is the first.

curmudgeonine
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:50:25 AM

Neurons: 170,308
One day I hope to read Machiavelli
capitán
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:24:45 AM

Neurons: 29,351
Daemon wrote:

The third intellect Machiavelli speaks of...
we all have other names for it.
Bully_rus
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:09:20 AM

Neurons: 402,185
Much ado about nothing - servants. Tell me who's your servant and I'll tell you who you are.
ithink140
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:40:30 AM

Neurons: 17,922
We are all fools at one time or another in our lives... so modesty is required rather than dismissal of another's intellect.
Theos Hornet
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:53:16 AM

Neurons: 300
Trivium_Discipulus wrote:
Daemon wrote:

Let's put this to the test.

Our debt based monetary systems are a fraud engineered to generate inextinguishable debt for the masses that ultimately leads to poverty and, in the worse off places, starvation and death.

This is simple to prove...

Money is created through the issuance of debt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_creation

Money is not printed into existence, it is lent into existence... at interest.

This example will illustrate the simple fraud of the entire system... because this example applies to every non physical coin dollar in existence (coinage is not debt based - probably so the Banksters have a control rod as the physical money is lost, damaged, etc...).

If I loan you $20 @ 5% interest, in one year you will owe me $21 due to bookkeeping adjustments that add $1 interest liability to your balance sheet and $1 asset to my balance sheet.

You were given $20, you owe me $21 and I control the $1 you need to pay me back.

If I were to do this to you and then try and seize your home for non payment, you'd call the police and accuse me of fraud - and rightly so!

Yet, most will read this and pretend that the international banking cartel isn't perpetrating this fraud on every society they can bomb into submissions to their Debt Money Tyranny... all the while their entire society is "burning down" with fraudulent, inextinguishable debt.

BTW, you are the government and society and I'm a private cabal of criminals who also created and controls the United Nations... for your own good because I care so much about you that I'm impoverishing you and yours through fraud.

Oh, and the icing on the cake?

A "bailout" is when I lend you the $20 @ 5% interest, pocket the $20 proceeds into the account of my corporate front AND THEN SEND YOU THE BILL FOR $21 IN ONE YEAR EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE MONEY!

And people wonder why I'm so intense as these criminals are paving the road to serfdom and poverty for the masses - even the first world masses?

Arrrrgh!

Stockholm Syndrome has been taken to the next level!
Marguerite
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:51:03 PM

Neurons: 23,973
Trivium_Discipulus's eyes are wide open as were Machiavelli's—the struggle is and has been against those who rule from behind the curtain. In Machiavelli’s time the rulers were a hand of feudal cutthroats—in our time a cabal of bankers and corporations. Our rulers are not voted in so they cannot be voted out. What to do? Organize and turn off the television or watch Freespeechtv.
Absurdicuss
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:54:34 PM

Neurons: 30,734
Global power is as ancient as the megalithic structures that circle the earth, it's bloodlines preserved through the generations.

The ultra wealthy have always maintained a measure of control through secrecy and the manipulation of information as truth.
It is their divine right as evolutionarily superior members of the human race to rule the masses as they deem fit.

So effective are the elite at hiding behind the veil that messages such as that which Triv, and me proclaim are popularly shunned as the conspiracy fringe.
GreenBanana
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:47:20 PM

Neurons: 20,818
There's our Niccolo, taking a potshot at people suffering from learning disabilities.
kenturner1
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:48:31 PM

Neurons: 11,475
This reminds me of the saying about three types of people: people that make things happen, watch things happen and say "what happened?"
kenturner1
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:52:33 PM

Neurons: 11,475
Also reminds me of "great minds talk about ideas. Average minds talk about events. Small minds talk about people."
Ray
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:55:40 PM

Neurons: 1,411
I don't fully understand this analysis. What does it make me?
Marguerite
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:24:37 PM

Neurons: 23,973
I love Kenturner1 take on this burning issue: This reminds me of the saying about three types of people: people that make things happen, watch things happen and say "what happened?" I makes me giggle to hear someone who just with his own eyes saw something happen, scratch his head, and say, "What happened." Maybe what he wants to know is the deeper significance of what just happened.
Miriam...
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:59:58 PM

Neurons: 12,634
I think that people with 'great minds' don't think this way about people, and in particular, do not categorize them in this way. And, I hate to say it, because in some ways I admire Niccolo Machiavelli, but this really shows his ignorant, Philistine mentality and his plebeian psyche; which basically makes him just another run of the mill predator...Perhaps a little more cunning, a little more coldly calculating, a little more dangerous for his lack of feeling.
Dosei Iantha Evans
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:34:58 PM

Neurons: 25,619
there are 10 kinds of people, not 11
translation: there are 2 kinds of people, not 3
those who enjoy life and those who hate it