mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
A national debt, if it is not excessive, will be to us a national blessing. Options
Daemon
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 100,641
A national debt, if it is not excessive, will be to us a national blessing.

Alexander Hamilton (1755-1804)
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:09:07 AM

Neurons: 350,106
Daemon wrote:

Said the Bankster financed minion.

Folks, the national debt is a fraud. In fact, all debt injected into society as "money" is a fraud and you don't have to believe me because the proof is based on 5th grade math.

If the international banking cartel lends $20 to the government (or society) @ 5% interest, in one year, the government owes the international banking cartel $21 due to double entry bookkeeping adjustment that add $1 interest liability to the government and $1 interest asset to the international banking cartel.

Read that example as many time as you want until you realize that the borrower (government or society) owes $21, but only has $20.

And no, you can't make up the $1 deficit up on volume because every $20 created through debt has the exact same problem.

Money is created via lending...

Money Creation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_creation

A central bank may introduce new money into the economy (termed 'expansionary monetary policy') by purchasing financial assets or lending money to financial institutions. Commercial bank lending then multiplies this base money through fractional reserve banking, which expands the total of broad money (cash plus demand deposits).

Note the three ways...

1. Buying assets (even trade until losses or gains realized. Losses will be paid for by issuing debt to society... that's how QE will ultimately be taken off the Federal Reserve's balance... the national debt will be increased and the money side of the equation will be given to the Fed to zero out their losses. The banks that made the bad loans just offloaded their trillions in debt to the uninformed former middle class of America).

2. Central bank lending money at interest

3. Commercial banks lending money at interest.

That's how many is created... debt issuance, just like the $20 example.

Consequences of Fractional Reserve Banking 2) - Poverty - Debt is not a choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juQc0rLdB-E

The Two Faces of Money

http://thetwofacesofmoney.com/

That's right, Hamilton didn't tell you the whole truth... he was using rhetoric in a Machiavellian sense. I think this guy promoted the Federal States of America, too.
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:26:20 AM

Daemon wrote:

Fraudulent Debt Money Tyranny depicted in graphical form (PDF 6.1 version downloaded more than 21,000 times alone!):
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/4768883/debtmoneytyranny-6-1-pdf-60k?tr=77

This is NOT a new issue, it has just been scrubbed from main stream history of the very people who set up Debt Money Tyranny in the first place (calling all Rockefellers and their cronies).

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
~Napoleon

"The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it."
~Andrew Jackson, said to Martin Van Buren (8 July 1832) and quoted in The Autobiography of Martin Van Buren, published in Annual Report of the American Historical Association for the Year 1918, vol. II (1920), ed. John Clement Fitzpatrick, ch. XLIII (p. 625)

"Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!"
~Andrew Jackson, From the original minutes of the Philadelphia committee of citizens sent to meet with President Jackson (February 1834), according to Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States (1928) by Stan V. Henkels - online PDF

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson

[Take a moment and observe whose head "the bank" put on their $20 debt receipt "money" bill... They do have a sense of humor and are quite confident that their users are completely ignorant of history.]

“Under the Federal Reserve Act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientific one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation.”
~Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, The Economic Pinch, 1921

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debt.”
~Henry Ford

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks."
~Lord John Dalberg-Acton, As quoted in Maxed Out : Hard Times, Easy Credit, and the Era of Predatory Lenders (2007) by James D. Scurlock

"If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the Banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible, but there it is. It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the
defects remedied very soon."
~Robert Hemphill, Credit Manager of Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta, Ga.
Source: In the foreword to a book by Irving Fisher, entitled 100% Money (1935)

"The youth who can solve the money question will do more for the world than all the professional soldiers of history."
~Henry Ford, Sr.

Folks, this is THE issue of centuries... yet most, if not all, of those reading this have no idea of which I am trying to elucidate.

Sun Tzu said the "war is all about deception" and "the best warriors don't have to fight" (because they deceive their victims who NEVER see it coming).

You don't have to believe me - in fact, I implore you NOT to believe me. DO THE MATH YOURSELF.

Prove it to yourself.

For those interested in becoming part of the "Reality Community, more resources can be found below...

The Secret of Oz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI

Renaissance 2.0 - Financial Empire - Full Length - Damon Vrabel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96c2wXcNA7A

Debunking Money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_yh4-Zi92Q

SJW
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:49:24 AM

Neurons: 15,202
Asa a lay person, I can't help but wonder: how can any financial debt be any good, ever?
Apedo Jeomey Bright
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:49:31 AM

Neurons: 90
A national debut,If it is not excessive,will be to us a national blessing.it is well said but comparing national debut to that of Ghana,it is more than the word excessive so it is to us a national curse.
CheVegas ☁️ ✈ ☁️
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:54:30 AM

Neurons: 350,540
If only Alex could've known that George Walker Bush--and other heads of state--would show up a couple hundred years later, and write big fat checks while simultaneously cutting tax revenues.

The man on our $10 note would've vomited and collapsed from shock.
Panos
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:06:56 AM

Neurons: 5,250
Bless you national debt, bankers and european solidarity for ensuring our no-future.
I hope we 'll manage to return the favor before we fall, by burning you all down.
Bully_rus
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:23:16 AM

Neurons: 365,928
Daemon wrote:

Where exactly they meet one another: bless and curse?
Guto André
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:34:01 AM

Neurons: 26,893
Especially if you are the lender.
curmudgeonine
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:48:45 AM

Neurons: 170,308
I wonder what he was smoking?
kenturner1
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:56:02 AM

Neurons: 11,475
So government spending has been a problem even in early American history. Maybe it's more of a human nature problem.
PantheraTigris
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:41:27 AM

Neurons: 5,123
Blessing perhaps now days yes...due to the fact of the whole nation- thriving, working together towards same goal.( prosperity in unity not bounded to monetary means)
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:22:35 PM

A government that has a national debt to private special interests IS NOT SOVEREIGN, BY DEFINITION.

You were LIED TO IN SCHOOL. Nearly everyone operates on THIS ILLUSION.

“In our time, the curse is monetary illiteracy, just as inability to read plain print was the curse of earlier centuries.”
― Ezra Pound

I call this "immonetaracy."

They are subjugated to those whom they owe the debt.

"Oh, but the government could take that power back, so it doesn't matter."

Uh, they wouldn't already IF THEY COULD. They can't because the same private special interests that lend the government the most debt also vet, finance and promote their beholden political operatives to "run government" according to their special interest agenda.

I'm flabbergasted at how a 5th grade level PROOF BEYOND ALL DOUBT exposing our monetary system as a fraud elicits not comment on the fraud of our monetary system or the implications of a fraudulent monetary system.

Not just here, but almost anywhere it gets posted.
Verbatim
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:38:29 PM

Neurons: 249,482
Daemon wrote:

Here is an informed swipe at the notion of blessing : http://www.iea.org.uk/blog/government-debt-is-not-a-%E2%80%98national-blessing%E2%80%99

Here is an ironical, still informed, swipe: "Alexander Hamilton originated the put and take system in our national treasury:
the taxpayers put it in, and the politicians take it out." Will Rogers.
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:41:00 PM

Verbatim wrote:
Daemon wrote:

Here is an informed swipe at the notion of blessing : http://www.iea.org.uk/blog/government-debt-is-not-a-%E2%80%98national-blessing%E2%80%99

Here is an ironical, still informed, swipe: "Alexander Hamilton originated the put and take system in our national treasury:
the taxpayers put it in, and the politicians take it out." Will Rogers.

Only a complete dupe ([possibly] Lenin referred to them as "useful idiots") or someone on the payroll could argue FOR the government being beholden to private special interests through debt.

Fortunately for the "Money Power" that Eisenhower said was "gravely to be regarded," the common person is immonetarate (suffers from monetary illiteracy - like looking at words on the page and seeing scribbles.

*Read Eisenhower's Fairwell Address in full. He essentially outlined the agenda that has come to pass in spades.
Gustavo de S Consoni
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:06:15 PM

Neurons: 76,559
"As a delegate to the Annapolis Convention in 1786, he drafted the address that led to the Constitutional Convention."

In my opinion, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson and others were visionaries.
Henry Martinez
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:51:52 PM

Neurons: 1,811
First we must educate our educators,that will be the hard part, where will we find enough people who can make sense of the constant tweekings of every financial institution to increase their profits? Then we need classes starting in elementary school and continuing until every adult who has the ability knows the laws and bylaws of banking and finance. There should be no unknowns, no secrets, greed should NOT be a right, not when it comes to the destruction of a society. Why with all the subjects we deem necessary to teach our children do we not teach them how to financially survive when they are on their own? How will they be protected from schemers? Schemers always scheme and our history is full of them including Hamilton. Schemers who want to avoid prison become bankers and financiers. Where money is concerned little is done out of the the goodness of the heart. No rich person is rich because of their love of humanity and our young should understand that they will be cheated and manipulated by schemers, always, unless they understand how schemers work. Understanding financing should be on the curriculum of every public school.
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:46:39 PM

Henry Martinez wrote:
First we must educate our educators,that will be the hard part, where will we find enough people who can make sense of the constant tweekings of every financial institution to increase their profits? Then we need classes starting in elementary school and continuing until every adult who has the ability knows the laws and bylaws of banking and finance. There should be no unknowns, no secrets, greed should NOT be a right, not when it comes to the destruction of a society. Why with all the subjects we deem necessary to teach our children do we not teach them how to financially survive when they are on their own? How will they be protected from schemers? Schemers always scheme and our history is full of them including Hamilton. Schemers who want to avoid prison become bankers and financiers. Where money is concerned little is done out of the the goodness of the heart. No rich person is rich because of their love of humanity and our young should understand that they will be cheated and manipulated by schemers, always, unless they understand how schemers work. Understanding financing should be on the curriculum of every public school.

"Education in a scientific society may, I think, be best conceived after the analogy of the education provided by the Jesuits. The Jesuits provided one sort of education for the boys who were to become ordinary men of the world, and another for those who were to become members of the Society of Jesus. In like manner, the scientific rulers will provide one kind of education for ordinary men and women, and another for those who are to become holders of scientific power. Ordinary men and women will be expected to be docile, industrious, punctual, thoughtless, and contented. Of these qualities probably contentment will be considered the most important. In order to produce it, all the researches of psycho-analysis, behaviourism, and biochemistry will be brought into play." -----Read the book online here...[part 3, XIV, Education in a Scientific Society p.251]
There is a reason it isn't. There is a reason why school was engineered around intellectual self-defense (most people have no idea what this is, let alone how to implement it!) and to make one surrender one's intellectual fealty to the "establishment authority." Of course, they don't tell you the "authority" is financed by Debt Money Tyrants or, if you like, human predators out to harness "human resources" (that's you and I and everyone you know).

This is why the "schemers" like the Rockefeller and Carnegie Robber Barons imported the Prussian schooling (not education, but schooling) model and financed it into the American mainstream.

Former New York State Teacher of the Year John Taylor Gatto is the expert on this process.

The Underground History of American Education
http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/underground/

The Ultimate History Lesson
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL463AA90FD04EC7A2

School Sucks Podcast Readings from The Underground History of American Education
http://schoolsucksproject.com/tag/gatto/

"Scientific societies are as yet in their infancy. . . . It is to be expected that advances in physiology and psychology will give governments much more control over individual mentality than they now have even in totalitarian countries. Fitche laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. . . . Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. . . .”
~Bertrand Russell,1953

"Education in a scientific society may, I think, be best conceived after the analogy of the education provided by the Jesuits. The Jesuits provided one sort of education for the boys who were to become ordinary men of the world, and another for those who were to become members of the Society of Jesus. In like manner, the scientific rulers will provide one kind of education for ordinary men and women, and another for those who are to become holders of scientific power. Ordinary men and women will be expected to be docile, industrious, punctual, thoughtless, and contented. Of these qualities probably contentment will be considered the most important. In order to produce it, all the researches of psycho-analysis, behaviourism, and biochemistry will be brought into play."
~Bertrand Russell, Education in a Scientific Society p.251

“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”
~Thomas Edison
We all have a tendency to think that the world must conform to our prejudices. The opposite view involves some effort of thought, and most people would die sooner than think – in fact they do so.
Bertrand Russell, The ABC of Relativity (1925), p. 166.

You can only change yourself. People like Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Alexander the great and Shakespeare were educated in the Seven Liberal Arts. The first three arts were referred to as the Trivium (includes intellectual self-defense) and the next four were referred to as the Quadrivium.

The Trivium is the foundation... it is a paradigm of how to view the world. The scientific method is a subset of the Trivium.

Trivium Education

http://www.triviumeducation.com/

"For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
~Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

We do have to elevate our consciousness and then help others elevate their consciousness.

However, you must not be discouraged by the "Matrix Effect:"
---
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]

Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

Neo: I was...

Morpheus: [gestures with one hand] Look again.

[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]

Morpheus: Freeze it.
---
Do let me interpret a bit. The "Matrix" we live in today is a Debt Money Tyranny Matrix where private special interests rig the monetary system to enrich themselves and then use that wealth to purchase society's major institutions to promote their agenda. In essence, they are the Ultimate Neo-Rentiers... they literally rent society its public money supply and then buy up said society's institutions with their ill gotten gains.

Most people will not be emotional capable of admitting this truth until they are bankrupted, which will happen at a date and time of the Debt Money Tyrants' choosing.

The woman in the red dress represents amusement... Neo is getting a deep truth laid on him and he prefers to be amused... some chase the red dress, others the NFL, still others Dancing with the Stars or drugs shipped direct from Afghanistan aboard C130 jets piloted by CIA agents. Amused to death! Note how the Neo's amusement is depicted as that which will kill him deader than a hammer.

Remember, this cinematographic narrative was financed by the very people running this Sun Tzu, Financial Art of War on you and yours.

Human predators love taunting their prey - like putting Andrew "I killed the bank" Jackson on their $20 inextinguishable debt receipts (known as money to the masses) or building the Federal Reserve so that its front door opens to the Lincoln Memorial (a man they almost assuredly assassinated because he started printing money at zero interest).

"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity."
~Abraham Lincoln

"In saving the Union, I have destroyed the Republic. Before me I have the Confederacy, which I loathe. But behind me I have the bankers, which I fear."
~Abraham Lincoln

Another President feared the bankers, too...

"The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it."
~Andrew Jackson, Said to Martin Van Buren (8 July 1832) and quoted in The Autobiography of Martin Van Buren, published in Annual Report of the American Historical Association for the Year 1918, vol. II (1920), ed. John Clement Fitzpatrick, ch. XLIII (p. 625)

Presidents know who want them dead and buried...

“We say in our platform that we believe that the right to coin and issue money is a function of Government. We believe it. Those who are opposed to it tell us that the issue of paper money is a function of the bank, and that the Government ought to get out of the banking business. I tell them that the issue of money is a function of Government, and that the banks ought to get out of the Government business... When we have restored the money of the Constitution, all other necessary reforms will be possible, but until this is done, there is no other reform that can be accomplished.”
~William Jennings Bryan, Cross of Gold Speech
Marguerite
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:22:59 PM

Neurons: 23,973
I love the policy initiative of Henry Martinez. In school I learned about the most minute details of long dead kings yet absolutely nothing about finance. And finance rules the world.
Professor
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:01:55 AM

Neurons: 42,404
Daemon wrote:

A blessing or a curse that is the question. And, today, "if it is not excessive" may have been understated... When unemployment is high (8.0% or more) governments must hire and spend --the velocity of money. When unemployment is low, <6.5% government must attrit, reduce spending and repay its debt.
Trivium_Discipulus
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:43:27 AM

Professor wrote:
Daemon wrote:

A blessing or a curse that is the question. And, today, "if it is not excessive" may have been understated... When unemployment is high (8.0% or more) governments must hire and spend --the velocity of money. When unemployment is low, <6.5% government must attrit, reduce spending and repay its debt.

The debt is inextinguishable - IMPOSSIBLE to pay back.

Please see my first post. I use a 5th grade level of math to prove this fact beyond any and all doubt.

The monetary wealth of the financial oligarchs is, BY DEFINITION, the inextinguishable debt of everyone outside their club.

It.

Can't.

Be.

Paid.

Well, it can, but the uber rich have to forfeit all of their monetary wealth and then there is no more money (except for debt free coinage, a small fractions of the entire money supply).

Stop focusing on the indoctrination (it is true, but it misdirects one from the **real** information of import) and use your innate ability to do 5th grade math and then TRUST YOURSELF above the special interest financed indoctrination called "school."